• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。直訳はできても意味が???

saysheの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

最も小さなことが、あなたの心の中で最も多くの場所を占めることがあります。 * take up room http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/take+up+room

関連するQ&A

• 英語の意味がわからないので、教えて下さい。

英語の意味がわからないので、教えて下さい。 keep sunshine in your heart を直訳すると、どういう意味ですか?教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• 直訳を教えてください

海についての長文の中の一節で、 They believed that we must learn these things if we are to help solve the problem of providing food for growing numbers of underfed people in the world.という英文でif ~の文でare to help solveでここは意志で訳せるんですが、解答の訳はもしわれわれが問題を解決する一助となろうとするならと一助?どこからでてきたのかわかりません。ちなみにそのほかの文の意味はわかったのでこの部分の直訳だけ知りたいので、詳しく教えてください。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた前半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 We arrive at the eighth house, the house of death and reincarnation. This house is not as fearful as it sounds. The name of it may make your heart beat quicker but I will tell you nothing dreadful.. The karmic link I have spoken of in the various readings, it sometimes produces other strange effects too. Like dreaming of the person at night, or dreaming fragments from a past life, that may seem disconnected. This sometimes happens since the karmic bond stirs something in the deep subconscious that makes things surface and memories images other things rise out of the depth in a disguised unrecognizable form.

• neat とtidyの意味の違い?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より Putting things back in their proper places keeps your room neat and tidy. 物をあるべき場所に戻せば部屋をきちんと整頓できる。 (質問) neatもtidyも「きちんとした、こぎれいな」という形容詞ですが、意味の違いがわかりません。同じように感じています。使い分けを例文を交えて、ご指導願います。以上

• serveの意味

以下の文のserveの意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか? they may be unable even to understand important things you're trying to say because your language is inadequately serving its most basic purpose: to convey clearly what's on your mind.

• 英語の和訳でつまずいています、訳を教えて下さい。

Mr. Geithner also urged Asian and Pacific economies to take up the slack as Europe confronts slowing economic growth. “We are all directly affected by the crisis in Europe,” he said, “but the economies gathered here are in a better position than most to take steps to strengthen growth in the face of these pressures from Europe.” ガイトナーさんの発言ですが、are in a better position than のつぎにmostがきており、これが何を指すのかわかりません。 この部分の訳を教えてください。 できれば文法的な説明もしていただけるとありがたいです。

• この説明の意味

英英辞典でbetweenをひくと with one thing or person on each side と出てきます。直訳すると「それぞれのサイドの一つの事、物と一緒に」と何かよく意味がわかりません。 なんでone thingなんですか?with two things or more thingsみたいにtwo thingsと考えていたんですが。 オンライン英英辞典では in or through the space that separates two things, people, or places: とわかりやすいのですが。 なんでone thingなのですか?またわかりやすい訳はどうなりますか?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! After an art theft takes place, there are several things you do. And two important things, which come to mind are number one, to look to your network of underworld informants. And number two, to try to catch up with the stolen objects and use them to work your way back toward the thieves. 盗まれた絵画を追った、ドキュメンタリー番組の一部です。 このシーンは美術品の盗難があった場合、どう対処するのかを警察が説明しています。 どうしても台詞の意味が汲み取れません。。。 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳の添削お願いします

英作文のテーマの和訳で、訳があっているか添削お願いします。 What are the things you like most about living S  V  C   S V    M       in your own country? M 自分の国で一番住みたいところは何ですか? で下のアルファベットは文型に分けたんですが、これであってますでしょうか? Which of these would you miss most if you lived out side it , and why? この文が変な訳になってしまいます。文型もわかりません。あとこのifって仮定法(非現実)のやつですか?教えてください。