海外で購入したPCケースが凹んで届いた!メールでのやり取りについて翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 先週海外で購入したPCケースが凹んで届いたため、ショップに写真を送信しました。メールで返信があり、それに翻訳が必要です。
  • ケースの凹みにより、ChassisとPSUのドアが損傷している可能性があります。その他にも損傷している箇所があるかを確認してほしいとのことです。
  • もしマザーボードトレイが問題なく動いている場合、Chassisとドアのみの交換が可能で、他の部品は移植すれば良いとのことです。クレームを申し立てる前に返信を待っているとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が読める方に質問です

先週海外でPCケースを購入しました。 そして、今週ようやく届き開封してみるとケースが凹んでいました。 なので、購入したショップにメールで写真を添付し送信したら以下のメールが帰って来ました。 Hello Its appears that Google translate has let me down. It looks like the case took quiet a hard hit, we apologize for the inconvenience. From what we can see only the Chassis and PSU door have been damaged. Is there anything else that has bee damaged? Also please check to see if the motherboard tray still slides in and out freely in the guides. If the motherboard tray slides freely and the nothing else major has been damaged then we can send you a replacement chassis and door. All you would have to do would be to transfer the top/front cover, motherboard tray, HDD cage, motherboard door, and Flex-bay covers. We will wait to file a claim until we hear back from you. Thank you, 翻訳サイトを駆使して色々調べたのですが「Is there anything~」以降がおかしな翻訳になり理解できません。なので翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.3

1. Is there anything else that has bee damaged? 他に損傷したところがありますか。 2。  Also please check to see if the motherboard tray still slides in and out freely in the guides.  また、マザーボードが、ガイドの中で滑らかに出し入れできるか調べてください。 3。  If the motherboard tray slides freely and the nothing else major has been damaged then we can send you a replacement chassis and door.  もしマザーボードが滑らかに動き、他に損傷がなければ、チャシー(外箱)とドアの交換品を送ります。 4。   All you would have to do would be to transfer the top/front cover, motherboard tray, HDD cage, motherboard door, and Flex-bay covers.  必要なのは上側/前のカバー、マザーボードのトレイ、HDDの容器、マザーボードのドア、および Flex-bay のカバーを取り替えるだけです。 5。  We will wait to file a claim until we hear back from you. ご連絡いただいた後にクレーム(損傷の賠償請求のことでしょう)を出します。 6。  Thank you, ありがとうございました。

judgelight
質問者

お礼

わざわざ翻訳していただきありがとうございます。 おかげでメールを返信することができました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

翻訳ソフトは、ピリオド毎に改行すると、分りやすいでしょう。  誤訳の原因は、ソフトよりも、原文が未熟である可能性が高いのです。    bee → been  Is there anything else that has been damaged?  破損している何かはありますか?(他に破損箇所はありませんか?)   http://translate.google.com/  

judgelight
質問者

お礼

ピリオドごとに翻訳したほうがわかりやすいというのは初めて知りました。 今後そのようにして翻訳したいと思います。 ありがとうございました。

• mintti
  • ベストアンサー率42% (9/21)
回答No.1

Is there anything else that has 「bee」 damaged? 括弧内のbeeってbeじゃありませんか? 訳は「他にどこか壊れそうですか?どこか壊れていますか?他に破損部分がなければ破損したパーツだけ送りますよ。あなたからの報告があるまで待っていますね。」ってことだと思います。

judgelight
質問者

お礼

メール本文の綴りが誤っているとは思いませんでした。 わかりやすい翻訳ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• この英文(英語)を日本語に翻訳してください。

Thanks for contacting us, we do regret for the wrong time having sent to you. Are you willing to accept our suggestion of $170 giftcard so that you may buy anything at our site? And you can keep the product you received. If you don't want to accept that, we'd like to replace the item to you soon.Your early reply and support will be appreciated!Have a nice day! あるサイトに間違ったものが届いたので変えてほしいといったらこう返ってきました。 翻訳ソフトの翻訳はやめてください。

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 海外サイトでオーダーした商品をキャンセルしたのですが...

以下の文章が届きました。 オーダーはキャンセルされたのでしょうか? 翻訳していただけませんでしょうか? ご協力お願いいたします。 This just a quick note to let you know that your order (Ref: 19308085 ) has now been cancelled and your card has been refunded. I'm sorry we were not able to help more this time, and if there's anything you need in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us here.

• 英語に詳しい方再度お願いします。

英語に詳しい方再度お願いします。 前回http://okwave.jp/qa/q5992601.html 製造者もわからず(ページに載ってない)フォーラムもあてにならず・・・ 再度翻訳お願いします。 A staff has responded to your request. And your action is required. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hi kindly inform you that we have contacted with the warehouse to see if there is any cable can be reshiped to you .so please wait with more a few days. have a nice day! betty

• 大至急!英語の出来る方助けてください。

DearOO Thank you for your email...... Our premium unit has already been reserved. We can show you the premium unit and if you would like to stay there, you would have to transfer before 08 Aug since this is the time it has been reserved. The cost is POOOO/mo + electricity. Meantime, we have our regular one bedroom unit at POOOOO/mo + electricity...... We can discuss this when you arrive here.... We have your reservation for OO Jul - OO Aug for one month stay for 2 adults in our one bedroom unit at POOOOOO/mo + electricity. Our front desk phone no. is OOOOO We welcome you and look forward to seeing you at OOOOOO この英文を日本語にしてください。よろしく御願い致します。

• 英語の出来る方お願いします。

Dear oooooooo Thank you for your interest in oooooo We do not have a restaurant on site......if you want food, you have to order from fast food or restaurant, and they will deliver the food to your room. We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you at oooooooo この英語を日本語にしてください。

• 英語翻訳できる方、どうかよろしくお願い致します。

海外通販で服を注文したのですが、届いた商品が注文した商品のサイズ違いが届きました。 その旨をカスタマーサービスにメールしたところ以下のメールが返ってきたのですが、その内容がうまく翻訳できず困っています。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 Dear Customer, Thank you for your email and ordering with us. Sorry if that happened, there were too busy over chinese new years season, please tell us if item need to be returned for exchange. but due to now is chinese new years holiday, we are not able to exchange with supplier as now they are on holuday too, and we only remain part of customer service support for the moment, If you are ok to keep the items and without return, in case you might ok . Please tell us if we can offer you 8 store credit to resolve this case asap?

• 英語、読める方、お願い致します。

英語が読める方、↓の内容教えて下さい…。 よろしくお願い致します。 We just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we haven't forgotten about you. Part of your order (#1687936) has not yet shipped because one or more of the items you wanted are on backorder. Our typical ship time for backordered items is 3-6 weeks from the date of order, though at times it can take longer depending on the vendor. Please know we are doing our best to get this merchandise for you as soon as possible! Your credit card has not been charged for the backordered items; we do not charge your card until we ship the items to you. Also, you are free to cancel any or all unshipped items on your order. You can do so by using the Your Account function of the website (check the Help section for more information), or by contacting us with your order number. We apologize for the continued delay. If you ever have any questions about your order, please contact us at orders@eMerchandise.com or call us at 866-339-2691 (toll free in US and Canada), Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time). When calling outside of the US and Canada, please dial +1-503-445-8081. Thank you for your patience and patronage!

• 英語に詳しい方お願いします。!

英語に詳しい方お願いします。! とある海外サイトでEeePC用のタッチパネルを購入したのですが基板からタッチパネルへ接続するケーブルが入っておらずサポートへ連絡しました。 自分で機械翻訳したものでは通じなかったようでYahoo知恵袋の方で質問したら翻訳してくれたのでそれを送りました。 http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1342471523 それで返事が来たのですが機械翻訳してもよくわかりません・・・ 以下メールの内容です。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A staff has responded to your request. And your action is required. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Since the product are not manufactured or designed by DX, regarding the problem you’re facing to, would you please refer to the product reviews of this item or post your question on our forum to check if any useful information provided there? If no valued information found, please come back to us again, we will follow up on it. Thank you for your understanding. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To reply, please visit the following link: http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/viewresults.aspx?formkey= Do not reply to this e-mail. It is not monitored. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 英語問題

空欄に適する動詞を下から選ぶ問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) remove perform lie go do (1)We're going to _____an ESWL to _____your kidney stones. Please _____ flat on the table and we'll_____ it under anesthesia. (2)Will I feel anything? (3)You may feel a slight vibration,but it's not painful. (4)Where do the broken stones _____? (5)The stones will be washed out in your urine.