• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語のショッピングサイトで注文を間違え‥)

間違えた注文と対応について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のショッピングサイトで間違えて女性の靴を注文した話です。注文内容には特別な色と時間の遅れがあり、返品不可とのことです。
  • 間違った注文についてメールで説明しました。男性の靴を希望しており、サイズと色は間違いありません。
  • 再度注文し直すべきか迷っています。過去の間違いについても謝罪しました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

Dear Ms. Mirja Thank you for your reply. In fact, I have placed an order mistakenly so I must really apologize. I would like to cancel all my order placed before. I want to order newly below. Its details are as follows. size of shoes: 41, for men’s, color: cuoio-wax brown-elk, the same as my last order which is special color. Must I place an order newly again? I’m looking forwards to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thank you. Sincerely 色に関しては、ご自分で確かめてください。 お値段が高くなり返品取り換えができません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語のショッピングサイト返信で

海外のサイトで靴の発注をしました。色々な間違いが有り問題は解決しました。そして今回着た文はオーダーのやり直しは不要と返品不可能と時間がかかるけど大丈夫ですか?と聞いているとおもうのですが、返信の仕方に困っています。返信には以下の事を伝えたいです。そのままの注文で大丈夫です。靴が着く事を楽しみにしています。下には向こうから着たメールをのせました長々しくてすいませんがよろしくお願いします。 you do not have to fill in an order again - we will change your order to Sport mens, size 41 cuoio-wax/ brown-elk 217Euros + 20 Euros Special color + freight 28 Euros Please consider that the shoes have to be produced this can take up to 8 - 10 weeks and due to the fact that you wish a special color, the shoes are excepted from return. Shall we start production?? Best, Stefanie

• 海外通販での英語の翻訳をお願いします

先日、Aliexpressで注文したのですが、このようなメッセージが返ってきました。 Hi, (名前), we checked with DHL, your address post code (郵便番号) is remote area for DHL shipping, can we send your order via UPS? We can keep the same shipping cost for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon. So could you let us know what you would like to declare and how much to value on the shipping invoice to reduce your country customs tax for you? 意味がわからず、困っております。 こちらから何かしないといけないのでしょうか? 翻訳の程、宜しくお願いします。 また、できましたらどうすればよいのかも教えてください。

• 英語を翻訳して欲しいです。

フランスのレストランにメールで予約をしました。 その返事が返ってきたのですが、英語が全然出来ないので正確に翻訳していただきたいのです。 Chère Mademoiselle, Further to your e-mail of January 3, we are expecting you with great pleasure, having made the following reservation on your behalf : * Tuesday, January 26, 2010 : - A table for dinner for two persons at 7:15 P.M. (the opening time of the restaurant). Everything will be done in order your mother and you to enjoy your evening as well as our Euros 190 Discovery Menu. To hold this reservation, we should like to know where you can be joined in Paris (local phone number). In addition, we shall be grateful to you for reconfirming us this reservation once in Paris by calling the desk reservation (01.44.95.15.01) ; without any news from you on Tuesday, January 26, before 3:00 P.M., we would regretfully cancel it. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you, we send you our sincere regards. Louise GAY どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外ショッピングでトラブル、翻訳お願いします。

先日海外の通信販売で3種類の接着剤をそれぞれ2oz、2oz、16oz注文したのですが、以下の様なメールが返ってきました。 We received your order however the items you are ordering are flammable and we are unable to ship them in the size containers that you ordered without charging high hazardous shipping costs in addition to the regular shipping costs. We are able to ship 1oz bottles however they are a little more expensive per ounce. I have listed the prices per ounce for each product below. Also, we must ship the order via FedEx Priority which will increase your shipping costs to approx $122.95. B-460 1oz $19.95 each (you would need 2 to meet the equivalent of your original order) BT-460-1 1oz $28.00 each (you would need 2 to meet the equivalent of your original order) B-608-1 1oz $4.95 each (you would need 16 to meet the equivalent of your original order) Once I know how many 1oz bottles of each item you would like to order, I can give you an accurate quote for the shipping costs. The order is on hold at this time. Thank you, 可燃性だから普通には発送できない、注文は保留してるということは分かるのですが、詳しいことがわかりません。 1ozずつなら$64.47(注文時の自動計算でこうなっていた)で送ってもらえるということですか? 文中の$122.95とは一体? ちなみに選択できた発送方法は以下の通りで、一番安かったFedEx International Priorityを選びました。 FedEx International Economy FedEx International Priority UPS Worldwide ExpressSM UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM 内容がわからずに困っています。 教えていただけると大変助かります。

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• 海外通販に二重注文してしまった・・・

ある海外通販に二重注文してしまったようなのです。 下記のメールが届いたのですが、あちらに電話するほどの英語力がありません。 メールでどのように返事をすればいいのか教えていただきたいのです。 翻訳ソフトである程度内容は理解できますが・・。 二重注文の一方は生かして、至急送ってもらいたい旨を伝えたいのです。 放っておけば、二重注文は両方とも取り消されるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 We are contacting you to let you know that we received two orders from you on the same day that contain nearly the same merchandise. We would like to confirm with you that you intentionally placed both orders, and that they were not accidentally duplicated. Please call us at ***-31*-****, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time, or reply to this email within 24 hours to let us know if you would like this order, as the other has already been processed. If we do not hear back from you within three business days, we will be cancelling this duplicate order. Thank you for your assistance.

• 英語ができるから、訳してください><

先日、ビクトリアシークレット公式より、水着を注文したのですが、 私が必要とする日程に間に合わず、注文をキャンセルしたくて、カスタマーサポートに、私の拙い英文でキャンセルを依頼したのですが、よくわかりません! 「カスタマーサポートから最初の返信(1)」 Thank you for your e-mail regarding the change you would like to make to your order. We apologize if this causes any disappointment. We regret that the fastest delivery option for our overseas Customers is the express of 3 to 10 business days. According to our records, this is the ship type you selected. There is a chance that you will receive the package before March 6, 2009. (たぶん、もっと早く配送可能だといってるのでは?でも追加料金が、バカ高くて、キャンセルを希望したいとこの後メールしました) 「カスタマーサポートの返信(2)」 Unfortunately, we're unable to honor your request to cancel this order. Your package has already been processed and you should receive it on or before March 6, 2009. When requesting a modification to your order, we recommend calling us immediately at 1-800-475-1935 and speaking directly with a Customer Service representative. This will allow us a greater chance of making changes before your order is processed. We invite you to return the unwanted merchandise via mail. Complete return and exchange instructions and a printable return form are available within the Customer Service section on our site. To view this information click on the link below or 'copy and paste' the URL into the address line of your browser: (よくわかりません;;) 「カスタマーサポート返信(3)」 Thank you for your email regarding cancelling your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order due to your order already being shipped. Your order was shipped via UPS. The tracking number for this order is # 1********7. You may track your package at www.ups.com. You may click on the link below to view the details of your recent order and order history on our web site. (UPSで追跡しろとおっしゃってるのかしら?) 「カスタマーサポート返信(4)」 Thank you for your email regarding your order. We are more than happy to assist you. If you would like to return your merchandise for credit, we will be more than happy to refund the credit card originally used for the purchase. Once you have sent your return merchandise, please be aware that the total time for a return may take up to 30 days to processed back to your account. If you would like more information concerning returns, please click on the link below or 'copy and paste' the URL into your browser: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/html/custsrvc/shipping/#policy (↑のURLの規約の内容もよくわかりません) 要するに、どうやって私は返品&返金すればよいのでしょうか? かなりお金はかかるのでしょうか? どなたかヴィクトリアシークレットで返品なさった方や、英語がわかるかた教えてください;;

• 海外通販の商品注文に対する回答を英語で教えてください。

下記のようなコメントが販売店からありました。 商品はメーカの精密機械なのですが、在庫切れで売り切れの場合、還付するような内容かと思います。すでに送金は完了しています。 商品が2週間ほどで入荷するのであれば待ちたいと思っています。 待っても、商品が入荷しない場合は、還付返金していただこうかと思っています。 2通り(waitingの場合と返金の場合)の返答方法をご存知でしたら、教えてください。 We feel terribly sorry that this item is just sold out and we are unable to find it for you. Could you mind to change to other models? Otherwise, we would like to cancel this transaction and fully refund to you. Could you please agree not to complete this transaction. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistant. Sorry again for all the inconvenience caused to you . We are always pleased to serve you.

• 英語を教えてください

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ご連絡ありがとうございます。 返信が遅れてすみません。 1度お会いしたいのですが、私も英語があまり話せません。 来週で1度お会いできたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you very much for your reply and I am sorry for late reply. I would like to meet you but I am not at English. I am grad to meet you if we can meet next week. Best regards,

• 英語のメール添削をお願いします。

はじめまして。 本日、イギリスのネットショップを利用したのですが、支払った後、このようなメールが届きました。 「Hi, thank you for your purchase. However, due to the high number of orders which go missing in your country we would have to ask that you upgrade your shipping option to include tracking with insurance @ £4.95 Please visit our orders page for a currency converter, pricing and offers at: http://www(サイトのページ) upgraded shipping option, this will be associated to your original order. I hope this helps. Kind Regards,」 追跡サービスは付けようか迷って、結局、ペイパルが保障してくれるかなと思ってつけませんでした。 ショップ側がそうおっしゃるのであれば、それは構わないのですが、 返信する英語のメールに不安があるので、ご助言いただけると幸いです。 (こんにちは。ご連絡有難うございます。注文いたしましたので、よろしくお願いいたします。) といったメールを送りたいと思っています。 「Hello. It was good to hear from you. We intend to buy Upgrade to Tracked Shipping from you. Thank you. 」 おかしな所があれば教えてください。全部ダメだったらすみません。 やっぱり注文だけするより、メールは返信した方がいいですよね? どなたか英語の詳しい方、どうぞよろしく願いいたします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国人の方が聞き取りにくい箇所や聞き間違いのポイントを教えていただけませんか。
  • YouTubeの動画「マンホール」には、外国人の方が聞き取りにくいと思われる箇所がいくつかあります。
  • 特に、00:26や08:30などのタイムスタンプ付きの箇所での聞き取りが難しいと思われます。
回答を見る