• ベストアンサー

ざっくりと和訳してください。

saysheの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

剃刀の背の部分に研磨による摩耗がありかどうか教えていただけますか?特に剃刀の先に近い部分の背の部分に研磨による摩耗があるように見えるのです。写真からは判断が上手く出来ません。 のような文面ではないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な文章の和訳をお願いします。

Could you tell me the how much wear is on the spine?

• 和訳をお願いします

I'd like to know if this razor lies perfectly flat (both sides) on the flat surface (hone) so the spine and edge touch the stone and both bevels are even?

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします。

am interested in your kiri baki box. I need to know how many puma razors in their case it could fit in the drawers. Could you send me pictures of how it looks like with a puma case inside? Lastly, does the razor I just one come with its cardboard box?

• 若干、長文ですがおおまかな内容を教えてください。

クレームのメールのようです。よろしくお願いします。 I did a HHT (hanging hair test) and I don´t think it´s sharp enough (for being honed by a professional). The real test will be the shave test, but if this one isn´t sharp enough, I don´t want my other razor, I won, from you to be honed, I´ll do that myself. The razor also was honed "tip heavy", more metal was removed at the tip (and spine/back) compared to the rest of the edge (spine/back). Please se pic/link - prob becuase the one who honed it used his index finger to press down the tip against the hone. I don´t know how to solve this (I had to pay customs, so it´s not just to ship it back), please advice.

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 本の状態の英語の意味

「There are wrinkles on the front cover, and noticable wear on the spine. Some other pages have slight chipping, hairline tears, and a few dog-earred corners,some tanninng/foxing on the cover,inside is very clean, no marking or yellowing of any page.」 古本の説明なのですが、わからない意味が多すぎて、困っております。表紙にはしわがある。コーナーの2箇所には折り目があるはなんとなくわかるのですが、 「noticable wear on the spine」※背骨上の気づくことができる着用  「slight chipping」※少しに削ること 「hairline tears」※毛筋は裂けます。 「some tanninng/foxing on the cover」※いくらかのtanninng/foxingカバー 「yellowing」は黄ばみの意味でよいのでしょうか? 大変、恐縮ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。お世話になります。

I want to buy a Japanese razor but need more information about delivery. I travel a lot and can pick it up from tokyo US or Europe.Where are you based?Also I could not find your terms and conditions of sales nor any privacy policy on your website; could you please let me know if you have any?

• 緊急で和訳していただきたい文章があります。

日本の屏風について質問があったのですが、 言い回しが難しくて困っています。 以下の文章になります。 Not very good at assessing wear and tear,only want to hang on a wall, looks to be some blemishes on the frame which doesnt watter with the paintings themselves looking ok,Is that so what is the japanese writing on the back,or is that some sort of pepair.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 1 A fool is one who expects things to happen that never can happen. 2 The deceased left a wife and three little ones. 3 The nurse began to bind the wounds of those inside the hospital. 4 You will never be the man your father was,though you have some of his looks. 5 He ate the meal in silence , and after dinner he busied with a bottle of gin as was his custom. 6 There are houses on either side of the river. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします What time is it? There are many ways you can find out the time. You may have a wristwatch on your arm. You can look at an arm clock beside your bed. People tell the time on the radio or TV. You can call a number on the telephone and get the time. It has not always been easy to know the time. A long time ago people looked at the sun to tell the time. The sun was their clock. They could tell the time of day by the place of the sun in the sky:morning,noon,or afternoon. After many years people began to see something else about the sun. When the sun shone on something,it made a dark shadow behind it. This was the place that did not get sunlight. As the sun moved across the sky,the shadow moved too. People could tell time better by the shadows that by the sun. They made something long and pointed so that the shadow was easier to see.