• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

googleのアプリでをダウンロードしたら、アプリを開くごとに、"Rate me in market" "If you like Music Dounload,please rate it Android Market.Thanks a lot."とあり、”Rate me”と”Later”を選択するものが表示されます。英語は全くわかりませんので、意味を教えてください。

• 2kF2k
  • お礼率70% (55/78)
  • Android
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数22

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • XBG
  • ベストアンサー率60% (493/820)
回答No.1

「Playストアでこのアプリを評価してください」→「評価する」「後で」です。 英語のアプリは非常に多いのでこうした英語は早めに覚えた方が良いです

2kF2k
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます♪

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

I have attached the invoice for you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Many Thanks

• 和訳おねがしいます。

和訳おねがしいます。 Thanks a lot dear this is so good of you let me check it out thanks Tonny

• 和訳お願いします!

Please bring anything sexy you like for me !! 和訳お願い致します。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

However at me like a lot you country japan is very nice. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文の和訳をお願いします It's so sad but it's good that now a days theres a lot of ways to communicate & to feel near with your love ones... Thanks a lot for being there for me especially in times like this. I miss you.. 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をおねがいしたいです。。。

http://okwave.jp/qa2446769.html 上記の質問に対して返事が返ってきたのですが、 全く意味がわかりませんでした。 Daieaというのは、ダイエーのことかな?とか、 日曜日にミュージックチャージが1500か1800円のライブをやりますよ。 とか、なんとなく、そんな雰囲気が伝わってきそうな気がするだけで 本当に意味がまったくわかりませんでした。 申し訳ありませんが、和訳ができる方がいたら、おねがいします。 Thanks for getting in touch with me those songs are good with me.it will be awhile till I have time off.But I would really like if we can work something out to play music together. Let me know when you are playing. My band in the navy will be playing at Daiea mall on this Sunday @ 1500 and 1800. Hope you can make it.

• music searching~~

I'm searching for some music just like "LAST AUTUMN",do you konw any? thanks a lot

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカの友達とメールをしているのですがわからない部分がありました。友達は女の子なのですが、悩みを打ち明けてきたみたいで「I've been thinking about life a lot, like how to really live life without worrying and thinking too much. I sometimes worry, oh I wonder if people like me... But why should it matter anyway? Do you ever think about stuff like this?」この文のBut why should it matter anyway?はどのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?あとOh,I wonder if people like meの訳は「ああ、もしも人々(友達?)が私のことを好きだったら」で訳はいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax