• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳お願いします)

Why do geniuses of civilization emerge from Europe?

satoshisusowakeの回答

回答No.1

なぜそれが文明のように多くの天才、アインシュタイン、ニュートンやガリレオのような偉大な科学者、偉大な芸術家レオナルド·ダ·ヴィンチやベートーヴェンなどの作曲家、チョーサー、シェイクスピア、ダンテ、バージルとホームラン - したすべての小さなエリアから生まれたような偉大な詩人ヨーロッパとして知られているの? それは西洋文明の時代を超えて存在していたこの創造的な個人や個々の創造性のbesauseなければなりません。 再び、ヨーロッパのための基本的なChiristian考え方から、ほとんどのヨーロッパ人は善と悪の善悪の明確な意味を持っています。 ヨーロッパでは、物事は、彼らが東洋であるよりも明らかに黒または白であり、仏教の格言がそれを持っているとして、カラスcannnotは、黒と白である。 善と悪、善と悪のような道徳的価値観のペアは、簡単に和解することはできません:彼らは最も明確に定義された部分と融通の利かない反対のためのものです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の文章です。 Although the days of rigid etiquette have passed, Spenser's words are still true; men and women are judged by their behaviour. Modern etiquette has its conventions but there are very few hard and fast rules. The basis of all good manners is consideration for others and an understanding of how they would like to be treated. Unfortunately it seems that life is increasingly lived according to the gospel of go-getting, which means putting others well down the list of life's priorities. This is a shortsighted attitude as good manners are based on common sense and are designed to oil the wheels of society, making life easier and more comfortable for everyone. Ignore them and you may be seen to lack common sense, kindness and knowledge. Needless to say, everyone, including the most thoughtful, occasionally makes gaffes. Those who are the most confident carry off such embarrassing situations with panache, using their wit and good humour to navigate between the bricks they've dropped.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落となっています。 比喩が多いかもしれませんが よろしくお願いいたします。 He has a correctness of manner about him. He has a strong tight aggressive, old fashioned and rather formal handshake. He has hands that are strong wristed, like someone used to manual work. They are not handsome hands but they are rugged. The hands themselves over the pinkness have a ashy appearance, the look of being spread over with a coating of lard. They are quite clean but the circulation is more feeble on the backs of the hands and fingers so these look a shade paler, they are white dappled with pink as if frostbitten, or like the fallen blossoms of a tree. but can go blue with sensitivity the cold or icy days. The backs of his hands are broad and almost square and smooth skinned, the tendons show slightly in the skin above the knuckles, his hands are not thin but not pudgy and padded either. The shape of the tendons and angles and knuckles can be discerned in the flesh, rather than being covered over, but they are not cadaverously thin by any means. Just fine handsome hands. They have tapering fingers that are narrower and more refined than you'd expect for the broadness of the backs of the hand but sturdy and hard all the same, if he jabs you with the fingers it’s a hard sharp poke.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 Formerly, we used to be less careful about cleanliness, but recently, our cities have become so crowded that there must be rules for keeping order and cleaniness. 2 The people who painted these animals were artists of feeling. They worked with primitive tools and simple colors, but they left proof that great art doesn't grow only from a high degree of civilization. 3 England is a very old country. She has many old ways and customs that have developed over the years till they have become very complicated. Her language has come to have so many words that not half of them are used today. お願いします!

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!2

What are the live of these refugee children like? Think about the case of the children in this photo. They are from Kosovo. Their village was attacked. Their father and older brother were in great danger and had to run away. These children and their mother were left behind. But they were in danger too. They had to leave. They became refugees. There are million of children like the. These children are refugees living in Africa,Asia and Europeーーーeverywhere.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の後半となりますので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He saw himself as being different part of a newer world You may be curious about the kind of companions he keeps, what kind of friends he has. or what sort of people he would like to be surrounded by in his life? Your soul mate has friends or acquaintances who are seen in at the leading edge, modern exhibitions, and alternative settings. Expensive friends, in new casual clothes and fashionable settings, His closest friends are progressive, intellectually liberated people with an original or artistic turn of mind. Humanitarian and of the modern age, into the arts and computers., Your courtship will be romantic unique and totally different. You both have unusual, alternative or weird interests. You are likely to meet under the most unexpected circumstances.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Red Onions and white onions and garlic’s should be included in his diet to bring him good health, as he responds to these better than most people. He also likes to eat plants, vegetables, edible flowers, herbs for flavor. Likes burger with onions and garlic and chili sauces, and traditional family meal type foods. He has a sinking in the stomach before breakfast. He always feel better after he has eaten breakfast and does badly if he has to go without. On swallowing a fish bone instead of a pricking, it is a great irritation. Drinks water on an empty stomach and it seems to gurgle like a pipe.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 誤植があるかもしれませんが、 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 Lets look at Venus in the two charts, the planet of love before we close. In any love relationship there must always be at least one good strong Venus aspect, between the two charts, for Venus is the flame of love that kindles the feelings in ones soul, the Venus must melt something in each persons chart, so their souls can meld together and love can grow like the sun, spreading its magic feelings and light to warm the inner core of ones being. When Venus is right between the charts however down to earth they are there is always a gossamer dream like feeling which will interlace with reality and alter ones life, in the way that a candle in a dim room can alter the room though nothing has changed but the light that has entered it. So love will enter and alter your spirit. This is the most important planet in romance and is like a central core around which the other aspects are build. If the Venus aspects are very poor, the spark may not be mutual, or the relationship may have to struggle to survive, so Venus is essential. In your charts he is in a good synastry aspect.

• 和訳の希望

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、 中途半端ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One was bad with her nerves, and had frailer health than the others, but not really sick, just a nervous disposition and temperament, There seemed to be a lot of karma for good and bad between the siblings, that made their relationships with each other notable and tying. A tendency to blame each other for things, that go wrong in the family. They were a materialistic bunch, with a taste for traveling, liking possession, money, wanting to be seen to do well. Tending to brag a little and to think that they have done better than the rest. As a child and youth he would have done better at his education than them and been thinner slighter. But well disposed to his siblings and relatives. They are warm frank loyal family, whose words are as good as their bond. They loan each other things, possessions, borrow or loss track possessions to each other, never sure which members of the family has it. Generous, they give each other small gifts.