• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳をお願いできませんか?

下記の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか? 事細かに訳して頂かなくても、全体の内容が解れば良いです。 ドイツ人の英語なのでネイティブとは感じが違うかもしれません。 DはDistribution PはProduction 「3. Immediate corrective actions Distribution D: Issue quality alert to areas of responsibility. Survey of inventory in order to identify suspect production batch. Visual certification at 100% of suspect production batch : No defects found. P: Assign investigation for cause and resolution. Implement containment certification inspection of suspect inventory if applicable. Implement containment certification inspection of suspect process. Review of processes and controls at molding operation. 4. Root cause Examination of returned back shell verified non-filling caused by short shot. Review of molding records reveals functional parameters of automated handling device separating incompletely filled parts were not adjusted properly allowing mixing of sub-standard parts with production parts. Incompletely filled parts were from the pre-production set-up of the molding machine. Condition went undetected through hourly inspections and random sample final inspection. 5. Planned corrective actions Please see 6th dimension 6. Implemented permanent corrective actions D: Revision of item-related test plan for incoming goods : Inspection instruction requiring verification of proper molding found present. P: Revision of operating parameters of automated handling device on the occasion of next production job. Accordant update of item specific control documentation. 7. Preventative actions D: Please see 8th dimension P: QA supervisor to continue monitoring related manufacturing procedures with particular alert to the noted occurrence. 8. Verification of corrective and preventative action D: Redouble sampling size on next three incoming shipments based on existing item-related test plan for incoming goods. Effective : Week 21/2012 P: Long-term capability performance review of automated handling device. Effective : to be completed.」 以上、長文ですが何卒お願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • snorioo
  • ベストアンサー率54% (103/188)
回答No.1

3. 緊急な是正処置 流通在庫 D.担当地域に品質について警告をだすこと。 在庫を検査して疑わしいロットを特定すること 疑わしいロットは100%目視して確認すること:欠陥の報告なし P.原因解明と解決のため調査を実施すること 可能であれば疑わしい在庫について密閉度証明を調査すること 疑わしい生産工程の密閉度証明を調査すること 成形作業の工程と管理を見直すこと 4.根本原因 返品されたシェルの調査によって、噴出不足による充填漏れが確認された 成形工程のデータによると、充填不足の部品を排除する装置のパラメーターが適切に調整されておらず、不良品の適格製品への混入が引き起こされた。 充填不足の部品は成形機械の準備過程からもたらされた。 欠陥は一時間毎の検査と最終的なサンプル検査で発見されなかった 5.是正計画 第六項参照 6.実施済みの永続的是正処置 D.納入品の項目別試験計画の見直し:適切な成形の証明を必須とする検査指示書 P.次回の生産機会に自動処理装置の動作パラメーターを見直すこと。 その結果を受けて各項目ごとの管理文書を更新すること 7.予防処置 D.第8項参照 P.品質監督責任者は今回の問題が警告した事態への特別の警戒をもって引き続き関連する生産工程の監視を続ける 8.是正処置と予防処置の検証 D.既存の項目別納入品試験計画によるサンプリングを今後3回の入荷については倍加する 2012年第21週から実施 P.自動処理装置の性能の永続的再評価

iitiko592000
質問者

お礼

早急にご回答いただきありがとうございました。 とても助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いできませんか?

「」内の下記文章を和訳して頂けないでしょうか? 細かく訳して頂かなくても、大体の意味が解れば良いです。 「Examination of returned back shells verified cracked hinge to be the result of cold flow likely to be caused by incorrect molding parameters or inconsistent venting ability of the mold tool. Impossible to determine if those defective parts were from the pre-production set-up of the molding machine. Condition went undetected through hourly inspection and random sample final inspection. Distribution : Revision of item-related test plan for incoming goods determined inspection instruction requiring verification of proper flexibility of hinge of part to be missing. Production : Identify productivity of eliminating potential of cold flow occurrence by revision of operating parameters of injection molding machine on the occasion of next production run. Update p/n related hourly inspection instruction to require verification of proper flexibility of hinge of part. Distribution : Update item-related test plan for incoming goods by adding inspection instruction requiring verification of proper flexibility of hinge. Production : QA supervisor to continue monitoring related manufacturing procedures with particular alert to the noted occurrence. Distribution : Redouble sampling size on next three (3) incoming shipments based on updated item-related test plan for incoming goods. Effective : week 09/2012 Production : Long-term capability performance review of injection molding process on the occasion of next production run. Effective : to be completed 」 back shells hinge QA はそのままで結構です。 長文ですが何卒宜しくお願い致します。

• この英文を翻訳いただけませんか?

「」内の英文を翻訳して頂けませんか? 大まかな意味が解れば良いです。 「Blocked hole is a result of a broken ejection pin during production allowing plastic molding material to fall into cavity hole of component after molding. Subsequent inspections failed to detect and reject condition. 100% inspection / re-inspection of work-in-process, inventions, staging areas to verify all contact cavity holes will accept and fully seat contacts. Review of processes and controls to prevent condition / shipment of condition. Quality alert remain posted and in effect until completion of analysis. Modify ejection pin runner strengthening ejection position to prevent breaking during production. Issue credit to customer for four returned connectors.」 何卒、よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

海外の顧客から送られてきた不具合対策書です。 やや専門的な表現もあるかと思いますが、大体のニュアンスがつかめればいいので お力をお貸しください。 Examination of returned connector found a wrong standard wire seal has been assembled into one side of connector. Diagnostic review of assembly processes and controls revealed connectors requiring standard grommets and reduced grommets are assembled on the same assembly line in succession. Potential for condition was found during purging of components from previous job prior to beginning next job. This process did not include the floor and relied on operators to put components found dropped onto the floor and reduced wire grommet should not be mixed in connector. SHORT TERM CORRECTIVE ACTION Quality alert issued 100% additional inspection / re-inspection of work-in-process, components inventories & staging areas to verify no mixed grommets. Results = zero defects found. Verified stockroom locations for both grommets not in close proximity to cause mixing. Verified red rejection bins at assembly process for discarding of wrong components. Certify shipments to customer with a green dot applied to shipping carton until completion of analysis. Update photo visual aid at assembly process clearly depicting a standard wire seal and a reduced wire seal should not be mixed in connector. Review with all assembly operators for comprehension and responsibility. Inclusion of Manufacturing floor around assembly area to purging process to prevent condition. Review with set-up operators for comprehension and responsibility of proper purging of components to include floor, prior to beginning next job. Update work instructions for above changes. 長文で恐縮ですが何卒お願いいたします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

To avoid this difficulty, we consider the scale height to be (i+αr_G) rather than i, where α is a numerical factor; α must have a value of the order of 10 to be consistent with Eq. (35). For the requirements that in the limit of i=0, <P(e,i)>_2B has to naturally tend to <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28), we put the modified collisional rate in the two-body approximation to be <P(e,i)>_2B=Cπr_p^2{1+6/(r_p(e^2+i^2))}(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)/(2(i+ατ_G))            (36) with C=((2/π)^2){E(k)(1-x)+2αE(√(3/4))x},                (37) where x is a variable which reduces to zero for i>>αr_G and to unity for i<<αr_G. The above equation reduces to Eq. (29) when i>>αr_G while it tends to the expression of the two-dimensional case (28) for i<<αr_G. Taking α to be 10 and x to be exp(-i/(αr_G)), <P(e,i)> scaled by Eq. (36) is shown in Fig. 17. Indeed, the modified <P(e,i)>_2B approximates <P(e,i)> within a factor of 5 in whole regions of the e-I plane, especially it is exact in the high energy limit (v→∞). However, two peaks remain at e≒1 and i≒3, which are closely related to the peculiar features of the three-body problem and hence cannot be reproduced by Eq. (36). Fig. 16a and b. Behaviors of r_min(i,b): a i=0, b i=2, 2.5, and 3.0. The level of the planetary radius (r_p=0.005) is denoted by a dashed line. Fig. 17. Contours of <P(e,i)> normalized by the modified <P(e,i)>_2B given by Eq. (36). Fig. 16a and b.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=4940423993.jpg Fig. 17.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=5825412982.jpg よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

Rate of cocoon production by Eisenia fetida exposed to cadmium(μg/ g). Bars with the same number of asterisks were not significantly different at P < 0.05.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The second feature seen from Fig.11 is that the profile of R(e,0) does not depend significantly on r_p (for r_p=0.005 to 0.0002). Only an exception is found near e≒1, but this is, in some sense, a singular point in R(e,0), which appears in a narrow region around e≒1 ( in fact, for e=0.9 and 1.2, there is no appreciable difference between r_p=0.005 and 0.0002). Thus, neglecting such fine structures in R(e,0), we can conclude that R(e,0) does depend very weakly on r_p. In other words, the dependence on r_p of <P(e,0)> is well approximated by that of <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28). Now, we will phenomenalogically show what physical quantity is related to the peak at e≒1. We introduce the collisional flux F(e,E) for orbits with e and E, where E is the Jacobi energy given by (see Eq. (15)) E=e^2/2-(3b^2)/8+9/2. (31) The collisional flux F(e,E) is defined by F(e,E)=(2/π)∫【‐π→π】p_col(e,i=0, b(E), τ)dτ. (32) From Eqs. (11) and (31), we obtain <P(e,0)>=∫F(e,E)dE. (33) In Fig.12, F(e,E) is plotted as a function of E for the cases of e=0, 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0. We can see from this figure that in the case of e=1 a large fraction of low energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate compared to other cases (even to the cases with e<1). In general, in the case of high energy a solution for the three-body problem can be well described by the two-body approximation: in other words, in the case of low energy a large difference would exist between a solution for the three-body problem and that in the two-body approximation. As shown before, this difference appears as an enhancement of the collisional rate. Thereby an enhancement factor peak is formed at e≒1 where a large fraction of low-energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳の添削をお願いします

【The paper by Taleyarkhan et al.on p. 1868 of this issue is a case of point.】 【Taleyakhanらによる1868ページの論文はこのケースに当てはまるものだ。】と訳したのですがthis issueの所が上手く訳せません。 前文が下の文で以下のように訳してみました。宜しくお願いします! 【Every once in a while, we at Science receive a paper that causes us to exercise particular care in handling,because it may be controversial or because it is important―or both.】 私たちサイエンスは時々、それが議論の余地がある可能性があったり、それが重要であったり、またはその両方であるために私たちに格別の取り扱いをさせる論文を受け取る.

• 以下の和訳をお願いします。

Implementation of 9101E/9101:2014 The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) Other Party Management Team (OPMT) is pleased to announce that we now have the electronic forms, aerospace auditor training and systems in place for Certification Body (CB) auditors to begin using the revised 9101E/9101:2014 ?Quality Management Systems Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations? standard. The OPMT has been working with industry experts to make these important deployment materials available, including a minor change to OASIS to support the upload of the revised audit report forms. The effort by those involved in reaching our 9101E/9101:2014 implementation objectives are greatly appreciated. In addition to the above, the OPMT has published resolutions #117 and # 118 that provide direction on the actions that must be completed by the CB and Aerospace Auditors prior to use of the revised standard. This resolution includes a July 1, 2015 target to complete all actions and it requires the CB to notify clients prior to use of the 9101E/9101:2014. The resolution log is located at: https://www.sae.org/iaqgdb/oasishelp/iaqgresolutionslog.pdf?02272014 The 9101E/9101:2014 electronic forms can be downloaded at: http://www.sae.org/iaqg/forms/index.htm The IAQG OPMT remains committed to the continual improvement of the Industry Controlled Other Party (ICOP) Aviation, Space & Defense Quality Management System certification scheme. ICOP Certification Scheme: Efficient ? Recognized - Beneficial Tim Lee IAQG OPMT Chair

• 締切済み
    • ISO
  • この英文の和訳をお願いします。

Finally, we will add a comment on comparison of our result with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). Wetherill and Cox examined three-dimensional calculation for a swarm of planetesimals with a special distribution, i.e., e_2 has one value and i_2 is distributed randomly between 0.3e_2 and 0.7e_2 (<i_2>=e_2/2) while e_1=i_1=0, which corresponds, in our notation of Eq. (9), to <n_2>={n_sδ(e_2-e)δ(i_2-i)/0.4π^2e(2/2)      for 0.3e_2<i_2<0.7e_2,    {0      otherwise.                   (38) Integrating <P(e,i)> with above <n_2> according to Eq. (9), we compare our results with theirs. Figure 18 shows that their results almost agree with ours (the slight quantitative difference may come from the difference in definition of the enhancement factor); but their results contain a large statistical uncertainty because they calculated only 10~35 collision orbits for each set of e and i while 100~6000 collision orbits were found in our calculation (see Table 4). Furthermore, our results are more general than theirs in the sense that their calculations are restricted to the special distribution of planetesimals as mentioned above, while the collisional rate for an arbitrary planetesimal distribution can be deduced from our results. 8. Concluding remarks Based on the efficient numerical procedures to find collision orbits developed in Sect. 2 to 4, we have evaluated numerically the collisional rate defined by Eq. (10). The results are summarized as follows: (i) the collisional rate <P(e,i)> is like that in the two-dimensional case for i≦0.1 (when e≦0.2) and i≦0.02/e (when e≧0.2), (ii) except for such two-dimensional region, <P(e,i)> is always enhanced by the solar gravity, (iii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, where <P(e,i)>_2B is the collisional rate in the two-body approximation, and (iv) there are two notable peaks in <P(e,i)>/<P(e,i)>_2B at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1); but the peak value is at most 4 to 5.          From the present numerical evaluation of <P(e,i)>, we have also found an approximate formula for <P(e,i)>, which can reproduce <P(e,i)> within a factor 5 but cannot express the peaks found at e≒1 (i<1) and i≒3 (e<0.1). These peaks are characteristic to the three-body problem. They are very important for the study of planetary growth, since they are closely related to the runaway growth of the protoplanet, as discussed by Wetherill and Cox (1985). This will be considered in the next paper (Ohtsuki and Ida, 1989), based on the results obtained in the present paper. Acknowledgements. Numerical calculations were made by HITAC M-680 of the Computer Center of the University of Tokyo. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Nos. 62611006 and 63611006) of the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan. Fig. 18. Comparison of the enhancement factors with those of Wetherill and Cox (1985). The error bars in their results arise from a small number (10~35) of collision orbits which they found for each e. Our results are averaged by the distribution function which they used (see text). Fig. 18.↓ http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=0990654048.jpg かなりの長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか?

次の文章の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか?経済について書かれた文章なのですが、翻訳機能を利用して和訳をしてみてもいまいち意味が理解できません。どなたか和訳をお願いします。 Another problem concerning both the competitiveness of Greek capitalism as well as other aspects of the programme is the relatively weak disinflation of the Greek economy . The strategy of export-oriented economy requires the competitive disinflation of the Greek economy . That is the general decline of prices so that the Greek products can become more competitive abroad . However , while wages have been brutally 'deflated' selling prices either are not dropping or are falling very slowly . It is characteristic that only in the third quarter of 2013 appeared a weak reduction in the general price level . This is another failure of the EAPs . The main reason for this inadequate disinflation is that Greek capital (particularly in sectors related to the mass consumption of the population ) organises monopolistic and oligopolistic situations in order to keep its profitability or even to increase it by exploiting the reduction of wages which it does not pass on to prices . Some other factors , on which the designers of the Memoranda strategy also place some hopes , can be described as ' windfall gains ' . The most important of these factors is tourism , finding and exploiting natural resources and foreign investment . Foreign investment is also associated to the export-led growth strategy . To the extent that they will arise such 'windfall gains ' , it is hoped that they will help to alleviate the pressure of debt and facilitate the structural transformation of the economy . Nevertheless these factors are extremely unstable and dubious . Tourism depends crucially on the international political and economic environment . A global recession ( or a recession in basic tourist countries ) and events like a military adventure in the Mediterranean can very easily exert a negative effect on tourism . Accordingly , even if confirmed the projected natural resources reserves will require some time before production is commenced . Finally , as regards foreign investment the experience of the privatisation programme is very enlightening .