• ベストアンサー

英語の日本語訳をお願いします。

英語の日本語訳をお願いします。 that look in her face, in her eyes. kind of cool, and evil same time ↑の英文は、どういう風に訳せば良いですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

これはまた、むっちゃ断片的な引用ですね。 少し書き直すと、  that look in her face and eyes was a kind of cool and evil at the same time みたいな文に直せるかもしれないと思います。すると、推測も混じえれば  彼女の顔の表情、(特に) 目の表情から、(彼女の持つ) ある種の冷たさと邪悪さの両方が感じられた みたいな意味になるのではないでしょうか。

somei-yoshino
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語→英語について(2)

日本語→「なぜならもし私がノートカードを見ないで観客をみれば、私の表情は豊かになるからです。つまり観客の目を見ることで、自然と表情がついてくる、ということです」 英語→「This is because if I do not see my notecards and look at the audience, my face would be so expressive. In other words, by looking at the eyes of audiences, it naturally follows an expression.」 「表情が自然とついてくる」という表現がこれでいいのかわかりません。 こちらの英文が正しいか(文法的に)見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語の訳と英作を教えてください。

(1)「Going to see you live always reminds me that life is for living.」 という英文がありました。 「あなたが活動しているのを見に行くことで、いつも私は生きる意味を見出す。」という感じでしょうか?that lifeというところがよくわかりませんでした。 (2)「あなたと同じ時代に生まれたことを神に感謝せずにはいられない。」という感じの英文は 「 I can't help thanking God for living in the same time as you.」 では不自然でしょうか? または 「I am happy to live in the same time as you.」 ではどうでしょうか? おわかりになる方、是非教えていただきたいと思います。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 日本語訳を!!c7-2

お願いします!!続き Althongh they were made by hand and not machine,the fired bricks used used for building in the cities came in just one size and shape:a rectangle about 11 inches long and 5 1/2 inches wide(28 cm by 14 cm).These fired bricks were so strong that some of them have been recycled and are being reused in modern buildings.Bricks weren't the only things that were the same size-walls and doorways throughout the Indus Valkey are about the same size and design.Even wells were lined with the same styles of wedge-shaped bricks.And every city had a drainage system for carrying away rainwater and sewage from toilets and bathing areas. Who decided to make one-size-fits-all bricks?Who said that street had to run north/south and east/west?Today' cities are full of differences-the size,style,orientation,and building materials of any ten buildings are almost never the same.So why were the ancient Indus cities so similar? Maybe because one person-or one small group of people-was making all the decisions.Maybe a strong gouernment or strong religious leaders told everyone what to do.But there is no sign of large palaces or temples-the buildings of powerful governments and religious leaders.Perhaps the people of the Indus Vally had religious or historical beliefs that taught them that they should build everything in the same way.No one knows for sure. The cities of the Indus Valley were very well organized.They were divided into walled neighborhoods,with each neighborhood specializing in one kind of work.Potters lived in one area,and coppersmiths lived in another.People probably lived with their extended families-children,parents,cousins,aunts and uncles,and grandparents-all doing the same kind of work.

• 日本語訳をしてください

題名の通りです。お願いします! In 2002, it was admitted at a conference that the temperature control system in Sputnik” had failed. Also, the spacecraft had been designed quickly and little care was given to protecting the life inside. In fact, it was said that the capsule was designed poorly to test haw long a living creature could put up with dangerous conditions. The little while dog was a victim of humankind’s selfish aims and behavior. Oleg Gazenkov, the scientist who chose and prepared Laika for the mission, had this to say: “The more time passes, the more I am sorry about it. We did not learn enough from the mission to justify murdering an animal.” The little victim not only has a plaque in her honor, but she has appeared on postage stamps in many countries in honor of her sacrifice. Chocolate and cigarette brands have been named for her. There is a memorial website for her as well. More than 50 years after her death, Laika is still one of the most famous dogs of all time.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の英文の日本語訳ができません。だれかお願いします。 (1)You don't really notice how special it is until death looks you in the eyes. (2)My sister and her friend jumped into our backyard pool to cool off. (3)My mom would always watch all of us very closely, but just for a minute, she had walked over to the other side of the yard to talk to my dad. (4)She told my sister to watch out for me, but my sister was busy laughing and having fun with her friend. (5)No one heard me because I was so little; there was hardly a splash.

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• 英語の日本語訳をお願いします。

英語の日本語訳をお願いします。 以下の各文の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 ・i certify that MOTHERNAME has the minimum equivalent of $****USD on deposit with our institution. ・this accounts currently has a minimum balance equivalent $****USD in a saving accounts. ・MOTHERNAME will be providing tuition and living expenses for MYNAME while her son is attending SCHOOLNAME ,in the amount of $****USD annually. 以上3つの$****の箇所になんの金額を記入すればいいかわからなく質問いたしました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

以前にも質問したのですが、もう一度質問させてください。 長文だった為分割して質問させていただきます。 こちらは後半の文章です。 目の周辺のことを書いてあるようなのですが、訳していただけると助かります。 They are fully open eyes, not narrowed. Though he narrows them in strong light as if struggling to see.. The margins at the edges of the lid are sometimes reddish, as if irritated by smoke. The eyes are softly flickering, misty, sidling and shifting as though he tries to fix his gaze on people, but soon his gaze slips away again. Sometimes the eyes look thoughtful dull or transfixed but unseeing idle expression. The face is plump and sympathetic. Though often the face is very still. Not totally devoid of expression, just passive and the expression serene across his frozen face. Not a mobile always changing face. Its only the eyes that change and flicker like moonlight and clouds across his face. The eyelids twitch sometimes into an expression with the face. The eyes look weak though his sight is not good. The face is soft fleshy, pale and poorly defined, but attractive. This is a proud refined face, that is sometimes hard to read..

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, w here there are features below that are distinct and stay the same for year after year — rivers, roads, forests, coastlines — then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence that birds do just this.