YouTubeコメントで英訳が必要です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • YouTubeのアカウントに届いたコメントを英訳してください。
  • 翻訳サイトで試したが、日本語が変な結果になり理解できない。
  • 英語は苦手だが、コメントに適切に返信したい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

すみませんが、英訳していただけませんか?

今日YouTubeの私のアカウントにこういうコメントが届きました。 see this here.. I love this video! Only reason i like this song is because i heard it when i wasn't even a year old in my faveorite movie!! you should try subblast.com (コピペ失礼) いろいろな翻訳サイトで検索してみたんですが、なんか若干変な日本語になるのでちゃんと理解できません。 英語は苦手ですがコメントをきちんと返したいと思いますので、教えてください。 お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

さて(直訳すれば「これをここで見よ」)     このビデオ気に入った。この歌が好きなただ一つの理由は、私が未だ1歳にもならない頃、好きな映画の中で聞いたからだ。     subblast.com を見てご覧。     一寸額面通りに受け取るべきか、何か裏があるか分かりにくい書き込みです、従ってマジに返事をすべきか、どうかも分かりません。あちこちに(例えば Only reason i like this song は「ただそれだけで大して好きじゃない」、1歳以下でお気に入りの映画?これも嘘くさい、はじめの see this here も「おいこら」って感じです)胡散臭さがあるので、何とも申せません。僕なら無視します。

arisashin
質問者

お礼

>SPS700様 詳しい回答ありがとうございましたm(__)m そういう意味だったのですね。 ちょっと怪しい感じが漂っているのでコメントを返さないことに決めました。 助かりました、感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳と英訳に翻訳お願いします

こんにちは下記の文章を和訳と英訳にほんやくお願いします I am 19 year old producer tryning to get my neme out so prease subscribe to my channel or comment if you like the song thank you あなたの曲はとてもすばらしかったです 仲良くなれたらうれしいです

• 英訳の添削お願いします。

宿題で英作がでたのですが、あっているのか自信がありません。  「これは変だよ」等、ご指導お願いします。 (Shouldを使って) (1)私はここで靴を脱ぐべきですか? -いいえ、その必要はありません。 Should I take off shoes here? -No, you do not need. (2)疲れているようですね。すぐに休んだほうがいいですよ。 You looks tired. You should take a rest at once. (3)この古いカメラはどこで作られましたか? Where was this old camera made? (4)私たちは山本先生から教わっています。 We are learning mathematics from Mr.Yamamoto. 以上です、お願いします。

• 英訳の添削お願いします。

宿題で英作がでたのですが、あっているのか自信がありません。  「これは変だよ」等、ご指導お願いします。 (Shouldを使って) (1)私はここで靴を脱ぐべきですか? -いいえ、その必要はありません。 Should I take off shoes here? -No, you do not need. (2)疲れているようですね。すぐに休んだほうがいいですよ。 You looks tired. You should take a rest at once. (3)この古いカメラはどこで作られましたか? Where was this old camera made? (4)私たちは山本先生から数学を学んでいます。 We are learning mathematics from Mr.Yamamoto. 以上です、お願いします。

• 英訳(短いです)

「あなたの会社の経常利益は今年過去最高に達したんですって?」   の英訳ですが、下の英文ではだめでしょうか? ほかにもっと素敵な英訳があったらお願いします。 I heard the ordinary profit of your company have reached to the highest this year.

• 英訳のお願い

全部の訳は結構ですので、概要を短くお願いいたします。 This year I could brush up my English ability very much because of kind replies from all of you. I am grateful. I will continue to study English by visiting this web site (OK Wave) and may ask your kind reply only when you are interested to reply to my questions. Best regards

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• イチロー語録英訳

イチローさんの言葉「ポテンシャルだけでやってきた39歳と、いろんなものを積み重ねて、さまざまなことを考えて、そこに来た39歳を一緒にしてほしくないと思っている」をアメリカ人に説明しようと思って下記のように訳してみたのですが、自分でもうまくないなあと思っています。どなたかうまい英訳を知りませんか?ちなみにサンケイスポーツに載っていた言葉です。(どなたかうまく訳していただいてもありがたいです。) I’d like not to discuss together 39 year old players who have performed based on only his potential and 39 year old player who has performed based on many trials and many thoughts. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳教えてください。

I am afraid of little children, because They always question things that we adults take for granted. A few weeks ago, Elizabeth, my friend's five-year old daughter, asked me about time. "I hear time go tick-tock on Mommy's clock'' she said in a serious voice,"but why can't I see time?'' At first I did not know how to answer this curious little girl. At her age,she still thought that everything in the world could be seen,heard,touched,tasted or smelled.Fortunately I remenbered the stories that my Mother used to tell me about Father time. This old,old man with a long white beard,I explained to Elizabeth,was so busy that he never had "time''to visit people.Elizabeth seemed satisfied with my explanation,but added with a twinkle in her eye,''Maybe one day I'll see Father Time.'' 私は小さな子供をおそれている。大人が当然と思うmのを常に質問するからである。数週間前に私の友だちの15才の娘のエリザベスは私に時間について質問した。ここまでっていってもほんの少しなのですが会話の訳が直訳になりすぎてよくわかりません。いい訳があったら教えてください。参考までにFather timeは「光陰のおきな」時を擬人化してこう呼ぶ。通例大きなかまと水差し、または砂時計を持ち、頭のはげたあごひげをはやした老人として描かれていると解説してありました。

• どのようなニュアンスでしょうか

(自分に自信がなく友達もいない、という文脈)I always feel like a burden to everyone and like everyone who is nice to me is only doing it out of pity. This year I wasn't invited to even one Sweet 16 party because I have distanced myself from everyone. No one, except for two kids, talks to me at school, and when the teacher asks the class to partner up, I'm usually left alone. A lot of this no one likes you, everyone hates you paranoia comes from my parents, because when I was younger, they said it to me repeatedly. I only have a few internet friends. They're the only best friends I have, but unlike me, they have lives outside of the internet. I'm the loser. a loserではなくthe loserとなっているのはどのようなニュアンスでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳

I'm sure you have heard this song many times in your life. 日本語訳、よろしくお願いします。