• 締切済み

訳お願いします!

テスト前で上手く訳が出来なくて 困っています(´;ω;`) 単語など誤りがあると思いますが お助けお願いします! 出来れば直訳でお願いします!☆ Probably(多分・だいたい)you know pluto(冥王星)ーMeiousei in japanese. Discovered (発見するの過去形) in 1930, it(冥王星) was thought(考えるの過去形) to be the ninth(9番目) planet(惑星) from the sun. Pluto is a distans(非常に遠く離れた) astronomical body(天体), and around(回る) the sun in about 248 years. This means(意味する) this means when   It was at its present point (現時点) the previous time(前回) , it was long before (さらに前) the USA won (勝つの過去形) her independence (独立する) from Britain(ブリテン=イギリス) However(しかしながら),what was its fate(運命) ? In August, 2006, the Inter-national Astronomical Union(国際天文学連合) decided to(~を決心する)remove(再び) Pluto  from the traditional(従来の・本来の) 'family' of nine planets(9つの惑星). But I don't think you need to be upset(心を乱す). This certainly(certainly~of…・…の確かな~の見込み) dose not mean(意味する) the disappearance(消失する) of long-familiar(昔馴染みの~) name of Pluto. Whether(Whether~or not・~であろうとなかろうと) it is called a planet(惑星) or not, Pluto is Pluto. It will continue to (引続き~である) travel(旅) its own orbit(私達の軌道) as it has alweys traveled from time immemorial(太古の昔から). I can almost(ほとんど) imagine(想像する) Pluto whispering to (~についてヒソヒソ話す)  us from the faraway (遠い・遠方の) darkness(暗闇・暗黒) of outer spece(宇宙空間=宇宙?),"I am still orbiting(軌道を回る) , no matter what happens(もはや~ではない)."

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.3

こんにちは。 なるべく直訳に近づけましたが、 日本語として不自然な部分には少しだけ意訳を交えています。 たぶんあなたはpluto(冥王星)――日本語ではMeiousei――を知っています。 1930年に発見され、それは太陽から9番目の惑星であると考えられました。 冥王星は非常に遠く離れた天体で、約248年で太陽の周りを回っています。 これは、それが今ある地点に前回あったのは、アメリカがイギリスから独立するよりさらに前のことであったということを意味します。 しかしながら、何がその運命だったのでしょう? 2006年の8月、国際天文学連合は冥王星を9つの惑星の「群」から取り除くことを決定しました。 しかし私は、あなたが心を乱す必要はないと思います。 このことが昔馴染みの冥王星という名前の消失を意味するのではないのは明らかです。 それが惑星と呼ばれていようとなかろうと、冥王星は冥王星なのです。 それが太古の昔から常に旅してきたように、それはそれ自身の軌道を旅し続けるでしょう。 わたしは、宇宙のかなたの暗闇から「何が起ころうとも、私は未だに軌道を回っている」と私たちに囁きかける冥王星をほとんど想像することができます。 ※文中の「それ」はすべて冥王星のことです。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。最初の文は、修正しなくても良かったです。ごめんなさい。 Probably you know Pluto ー Meiousei in Japanese. おそらくあなた(方)は、Pluto ー 日本語で冥王星 ー を知っているでしょう。 に訂正します。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

「英文和訳」の依頼だと思って訳します。もしも、「和文英訳」の依頼であったらごめんなさい。英文に少し引っかかる部分があるので、英文も併記しておきます。 Probably you know Pluto is called Meiousei in Japanese. おそらくあなた方は Pluto が日本語では冥王星と呼ばれていることを知っているでしょう。 Discovered in 1930, it was thought to be the ninth planet from the sun. 1930年に発見された時、それは太陽から9番目の惑星と考えられました。 Pluto is a distant astoronomical body, and goes around the sun in about 248 years. 冥王星は遠い天体で、太陽の周りを約248年かけて回っています。 This means [that] when it was at its present point the previous time, it was long before the USA won her independence from Britain. これは、前回それが現在の位置にあった時、アメリカ合衆国が英国から独立を勝ち取った時よりもっと前だったと言うことを意味しています。 However, what was its fate? しかし、それの運命はどうだったのでしょうか? In August, 2006, the International Astronomical Union decided to remove Pluto from the traditional 'family' of nine planets. 2006年8月に、国際天文学連合は冥王星を従来の9個の惑星の「仲間」から除外する決定をしました。 But I don't think you need to be upset. しかし、驚く必要はないと私は思います。 This certainly does not mean the disappearance of long-familiar name of Pluto. これが長く慣れ親しんだ冥王星と言う名が消えることを意味しないのは確実です。 Whether it is called a planet or not, Pluto is Pluto. それが惑星と呼ばれても呼ばれなくても、冥王星は冥王星です。 It will continue to travel its own orbit as it has always traveled from time immemorial. それは、太古の昔から常に旅してきたのと同様に、それ自身の軌道を旅し続けることでしょう。 I can almost imagine Pluto whispering to us from the faraway darkness of outer space, "I am still orbiting, no matter what happens. 冥王星が、はるかかなたの外宇宙の暗闇から、「何が起ころうとも、私は今でも軌道を回っているよ。」と私たちにささやいているのが、私には想像できそうなほどです。 ☆回答者の方々の中には、質問者さんの将来を考えて、丸投げの質問を嫌われる方もいますが、問題文を正確にタイプして写してくれていたら(回答する側としてはこれが一番ありがたいです)、時間があって私に回答可能な問題である限り回答します。回答はあくまで参考ですから、この後は、辞書などを引いて質問者さん自身で勉強して下さい。

関連するQ&A

• 大至急日本語訳お願いいたします。

辞書をつかっても訳サイトをつかっても自然な訳ができません。 英語のできる方お願いいたします。 In Switzerland, there is a saying: “You can set your watch by the train timetable.” Japanese could make the same boast about one of the most amazing inventions in the latter half of the 20th century: The bullet train, 0r shinkansen.  What is remarkable about this system? First of all, it is an impressive form of transportation. Look at how many countries have copied it—and are still copying it! Second, its safety record is incredible. This may be matched only by its environmental record.  The name shinkansen actually means “new trunk line.” People forget that this is the name for the system of tracks, not the train itself. In English, it is called “the bullet train” because of its initial shape: the front of the train looks like a bullet. Also, this name was casually used for the idea of high-speed rail back in the 1930s, when planners talked of a dangan ressha.  The bullet train began running on October 1, 1964, just in time for the Tokyo Olympics. The first run to Osaka took four hours. This produced great savings in terms of time, but Within a year, Japan National Railroad had shortened the trip to three hours and ten minutes. The shinkansen showed the world that Japan had not only recovered from World War II, but that its economy was powerful and its technology first class. All of Asia must have been very proud on October 1, 1964.  It wasn’t long before lines Were built elsewhere. Not only did the bullet train connect J apan’s two most important cities at the time, Tokyo and Osaka, but rural areas started to grow again because it was easy to get there quickly.  The bullet train is amazingly environmental, so in this sense, Japan was also a leader in another form of technology . . . eco technology. While most countries were developing roads and air routes in the late 1950s, J NR’s president insisted that it would be better for Japan t0 have high speed rail. The shinkansen produces just 16% of the CD2 given off by cars. On the Osaka-Tokyo line alone, 15,000 tons of CO2 emissions are saved each year.  In terms of safety, no one can say that the shinkansen is not remarkable. How many passengers have died in bullet train accidents? Since 1964, not one. It is a stunning record! Certainly people have jumped both in front of and out of the shinkansen, but these deaths were not the fault of the company.

• 訳がわかりません。

The most difficult kind of liberty to preserve in a democracy is that kind which derives its importance from services to the community that are not very obvious to ignorant people.の文が訳せません。isのあとが長すぎて混乱してしまいます。訳し方を教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

if I knew this razor was in this bad of shape I would not have bought it its pieced to gather with glue the blade will take days to get fixed. not pleased.

• 英文訳お願いします!

When automobiles first began to appear on the roads and streets of this country they did not have horns of any kind. The noise they made and the moderate speed at which they went made horns unnecessary. But in time it was felt that a warning device was needed. The first such signal was a hand-operated horn consisting of a rubber bulb on one end of a brass trumpet. In 1908 an inventor secured a patent on a horn that was electrically operated. He coined Klaxon as the trade-mark for his new product, and this word has now become popular. Klaxon is based upon the Creek verb klazein, which is related to the Latin word clangere from which "clang" comes. The Greek verb means to make a sound of some kind, its precise meaning depending on the source of the sound. When birds are referred to, it means "to scream," as the eagles and herons do. When dogs are the source of the sound, it means "to bark or bay." If things such arrows in a quiver are being talked of, klazein means "to clash or rattle." If the wind is spoken of, it means "to whistle." If people are referred to, the verb means "to shout or scream." It would be difficult to coin a word that has in it more of the element of sound than does Klaxon.

• The Economist記事中の訳

こんばんは。 11月27日付エコノミスト詩の記事を読んでいるのですが、下記部分がなかなか理解できません。 But that is for the distant future. For now, Citi’s challenge is to regain its balance. Then it will have to prove that it has become less accident-prone. The bank has been heavily involved in most of the past quarter-century’s nastiest blow-ups, from the sovereign-debt defaults of the 1980s to the dotcom bust. It was even temporarily banned from launching new takeovers in 2005, after a string of regulatory lapses. Built in a hurry by Mr Weill, the group that Mr Pandit inherited lacked a solid culture. Its risk management was not up to scratch. Its investment bank was a patchwork of acquired shops and poached teams. “It was the greatest roll-up in history, but it is yet to sing,” admits a Citi executive. 記事→http://www.economist.com/finance/displaystory.cfm?story_id=12689930&fsrc=rss どなたか助けて頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Consider, for example, that the existence of a single human thought requires the highly complex interaction of hundreds of neurons. In order to separate mind from brain, it would be necessary to think of each neuron as something distinct from its function, which is a little like trying to separate the seawater that provides the substance of an ocean wave from the energy that gives the wave its shape and motion. The existence of the wave requires both elements: without energy, the wave would fall flat; without water, the wave energy would have no expression. In the same sense, it is not possible to separate individual neurons from their functions; if it were possible, then a thought could be feed from its neurological base, and the mind could be seen as something separate from the brain, a free-floating consciousness that could be considered a “soul “.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

(1) I actually had this in my hand and put it back. Wishing I hadn’t. My literary crush is bad boy Ash Farrell from The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch by Marsha Myer. (2) Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably memorable possiblity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very fantastic plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office friends to search the blog at a minimum three times in a week to see the newest tips you will have. Not to mention, we’re certainly pleased with the magnificent methods served by you. Selected 4 points in this posting are definitely the most suitable we have had. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 長文の訳お願いします(*_*)

The eel is truly an mysterious fish. As is well known, young eels return from the sea to grow big in rivers. What no one knows is where they are born or from where they travel to Japan. They seem to come from the deep sea teaches around the Philippines, but this is not known for certain. Thus, we can't catch a lot of young eels, and there is also a natural limit on our ability to farm eels. We have finally learned how to make mature eels lay eggs, but as we do not know what young eels eat, we cannot raise them from birth. In other words, eels cannot be farmed from birth through to maturity. Today, there's some disagreement between eel chefs and sushi chefs. At eel restaurants, they will serve a strip of white meat about 5 cm long and call it baby eel. Sushi restaurants, on the other hand, deny that it is eel;they say it is baby conger or sea snake. It is hard to imagine it is baby eel, because baby eel is hard to come by in quantity. Anyway, no matter who is right, baby eels are a mystery to eel lovers. What is also strange is that although Japanese waters should be a fine breeding ground for eels, young eels are hardly ever found. On the other hand, there are countries such as Spain which have an abundance of young eels. A favorite Spanish dish is to take heaps of European baby eels seasoned with olive oil and garlic, and then cook them in clay pots. There are probably more baby eels on each plate than a Japanese will eat in a lifetime. Another strange thing is that, half a world away from Spain in Venezuela, baby eels are eaten the same way. It helps to know that Venezuela is by far the wealthiest nation in the region, and frozen baby eels are flown in from Spain. Of course, Venezuela was originally conquered by Spain in the Age of Discovery, and the privileged classes of Spanish ancestry still uphold a "Spanish diet." Europeans enjoy eating not only baby eels, but eels in many ways. The north German city of Hamburg is known for its varied gourmet cuisine, and its eel soup with fruit is very unusual. Smoked eel is commonly eaten in Europe in soup or sauteed. And remember, it's bad manners to slurp your eel soup. There is a poem in Manyoshu that goes:"Won't you have some eel? It keeps you strong in summer." The benefits of eating eel to prevent exhaustion in summer were well known in those times, which indicates just how ancient our history of eel-eating is. The Japanese have always had great faith in the benefits of eating dark-col-healthy. That is why catfish was popular. Among the varieties of dark meat, eel is especially delicious. In the Edo Period, eels that came up from Tokyo Bay into the Fuka and Kanda Rivers were considered the finest, while those found elsewhere were considered less flavorful. It's hard to imagine that the flavor of the former would be different from eel caught locally. Anyway, oddly enough, there are two big misunderstandings about eel among Japanese people. The first is that eel is a specialty of Japan. When you understand how highly valued eel is in Europe, you might eat it more often. The second is that some people hate eel, associating its shape with snakes, even though they have never tried it. If they could get rid of that senseless association, many more people would try eel.

• 英文の訳

英文でわからなかった文がありました。訳を教えてください。 In the United States, for example, many cities do not have a 13th street; man buildings do not have a 13th floor. It is surprising, though, that the number 13 is considered unlucky in the United States. The country was originally divided into 13 states. On the dollar bill there is a picture of an incomplete pyramid with 13 steps. The bald eagle carries an Olive branch in one of its claws with 13 leaves and 13 berries on it. In the other claw it is holding 13 arrows, and above its head there are 13 stars. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします><

Haisla artist,Lyle Wilson:“This process of doing sculpture today is quite different from the past in the sense that today the buildings are so finely designed that the people who carve are actually requested to do a scale model that is exact.Whereas in the old days when they do a house post or a totem pole they do it entirely from memory or their experience,so there are no scale models there are no drawings as opposed to today where every thing is really finely tuned.”“This piece has been commissioned by the First Nations House of Learning,which is a center for aboriginal people at the University of British Colombia and it’s made out of red cedar.And it will be two figures that are half-human and half animal.And one side will represent the Eagle and the other side will represent the Beaver Clan,which is on this side.And the reason why I picked them was because the Beaver is my Mother's crest and Eagle is my Father's crest.So I wanted to present both of those on this post because it dose represent myself and my family from Kidamount.”Thatcertain pride in its ethnicity has given Vancouver a multicultural atmosphere.The Chinese arrived in this area in 1858.The attraction was the Fraiser River gold rush and all who came hoped to strike it ribh.Today Vancouver is enriched and enlivened by its substantial Chinese population. Early in the morning,people gather to practice Tai Chi.The teachings and techniques have been handed down from generation to generation.