• ベストアンサー

至急和訳お願いします!

where do u come from? I'll send that garskin to ur address, but preciously u must pay first through 'money gram' to me :) これ、どういう意味ですか? すぐ教えてください(T_T)!

noname#171611
noname#171611
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

どこからの方ですか。例のgarskinをあなたの住所(またはメールアドレス)宛てに送ります。しかし大切なことは、先ずは'money gram'で支払いをしてください。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳お願いします

Hi Some how it doesn't go through my canada address. It keep come up the don't send to the canada massage. Can't pay. What happen??

• 以下の文の和訳お願いします。

以下の文の和訳お願いします。 Tell me what u think; how come u can be friends with an ex girlfriend or boy friend but you can be friends with the one ur with or gettin ready to marry is that being faithful or do u still have something to hide???

• 訳みてみてください。変な所と訳せなかった所のチェックしてください

Oh they answered you! That's great! 彼らはあなたに答えたのね。よかったよ So that was the e-mail from them... So what they are saying is that you must pay the □ to their account first and then they will send it to you. 彼らからのe-mail...彼らは言っている。あなたは□のお金を彼らの口座に先に払わないといけない。で、彼らはあなたに送るでしょう。 Like you pay the price for the □ to their bank account like you were paying a bill. □の値段の請求を払う、彼らの口座に?? SO: They will have to give their account NUMBER first and then you can pay it. Did they give it? If not, you must ask them to give it. 彼らはかれらの口座ナンバーを先に??そしてあなたは払う事ができます。彼らからナンバー貰った? Just say that it is ok that you pay the money to their account, if they will give you the number. それは言う??そのお金を彼らの口座に払う。もしあなたは彼らのナンバーを貰ったら But of course it depends on the thing that can you pay the money from your account to theirs? しかし勿論、それを頼っていいよ。あなたの郵便からそのお金払える??? What I basically mean is that you will have to pay the money first until they send the □. 基本的な意味は、あなたが先にお金を払い 彼らがそれを送る。 I want to send a map of 789 to you too! So, I think you'll get my letter next week maybe. 私は789の地図送ってほしい。あなたも??? だから来週くらいに私の手紙受け取れるよ。 長文申し訳ありません。 おねがいします

• 和訳お願いします。

You tell me where to meet and I'll be there. Do you drink?

• 緊急で和訳をお願いします。

By the rules they must deiver in 1 day in Moscow but they didn't. Could you please go to Japan post and file a claim? They have to pay you money for each day of delay. Also I'm going to file a claim to ebay.

• 和訳お願いします;

I can easily do it now, while he's talking to God. But if I kill him now, he'll go straight to Heaven. I need to think about this. A wicked man murders my father and I, his onl son, send this same man to Heaven? No, that's not revenge. It will be better to wait. I'll kill him when he's drunk too much. Or when he' angry, or in bed with my mothe. I want this man to go to Hell, not Heaven. I must be patient. Your words to God have saved you now, but you won't live much longer. 長いですが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳してください。。

すみません、英語がわからないので、どうか和訳をお願いします。。 we can refund full money to you, but you should return the curtain you recived to me. we all know we didn't cheat you as we send you curtain with hello kitty style with very fast delivery time. we cost a huge money on the curtain and shipping freight. once we refund full money to you, who pay the money to me? I know you are the honest buyer also, so sincerely wish you can stand by my side and understand our situation. look forward to hearing from you.

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 訳し方はこれでいいですか?

It's possible if you pay money first but problem is that we don't accept credit card yet. もしあなたが最初にお金を払ったら可能ですよ。 しかし問題があります、私たちはまだ、クレジットカードで受け入れていません。 So you must pay it(〇 and real postage) to our account. なので、あなたは〇と郵便料金(〇と郵便料金分)を私たちの口座に、払って(入金)ください。 〇は商品です。 Is it OK? これでいいですか? お願いします

• 和訳してください。

インターネット中に出てきた表示なんですが、いまいち意味がわからなかったので教えて下さい。 Not making enough cash at your job? Wantto make a little extra cash through the internet? Well...Do you ever use search engines to find stuff on the internet? Search engines like yahoo,google,or any of the other main ones out there. Well these guys want you to use them. They are called search cactus and they are willing to pay you money each time you do a search. Signing up take 30 seconds and they send you a check at the end of the month! Everyone should be doing this! Search.Get Paid.Be Smart