• 締切済み

英語で書いた感想文です。

文法とかスペルに全然自信がなくて; もしよければ手伝って下さい。ほとんど間違えてると思いますが。 ソウルサーフとゆう映画映画の質問付の感想文です。 1, What have you learned from the movie? - i learned that when we think that life has ended, it is only just beginning. Everything in life has a purpose, a reason. There may be time that we think we want to give up, but that’s where you find real strength. Like Bethany, she is a very strong person. Terrible things happened to her even though it seems that she doesn’t deserve it because she is a very good person. But out of that terrible thing that happened, something good came out of it. She was able to overcame the problems she has faced. Anything is possible. All we need is faith, in God and in yourself. 2, How can you apply it in your life. 1, find something which is challenging for me. 2, Set a small goal. 3, get motivated 3, what have you felt when you try living with one arm? - I tried tying my hair with my one hand, and i realized that there is no way you can do that. how dificult it is to not be able to do something you normaly do everytime. お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• gingles
  • ベストアンサー率70% (21/30)
回答No.1

What have you learned from the movie?  I learned from the movie that when we think our life has ended, it has only just begun. I also learned there is a purpose and reason to everything that happens in our lives. There may be a time when we want to give up, but that is the time when we find real strength in ourselves, as Bethany finds in the story.  Bethany is a very strong person and she is also such a good person in the movie. There are terrible things that happen to her as the story goes on, even though she does not deserve them. However, She is able to overcome those difficulties which she has to face up to her life. I think that something good can come out of even the most difficult situations, if we face them and do not try to escape our fates. The movie made me think there is nothing we cannot overcome when we belive in God and ourselves and have faith. 2, How can you apply it in your life. 1, Find something I can challenge. 2, Set a small goal. 3, Get motivated 3, what have you felt when you try living with one arm? - I tried to tie my hair with one hand the other day but I could not do it at all. I realized how difficult it is when we lose something we take for granted in our daily lives. 学生さんですか?英文の書き方を先生に教えてもらって下さいね。原文には、ライティングでは使わない表現、短縮形など沢山ありました。文の展開の仕方も教えてもらってくださいね。(今回は、できるだけ原文のままにしてますが、英文は正しくても、日本語独特の文の展開の仕方が強く出ています) 英文のセンスがおありです。文法も強い方だと思います。原文を提出されるのも英語の勉強には、なるかも知れませんよ。英語だけ正しい宿題を提出するのが、なんだか非常にもったいない気がします。先生を捕まえて、間違ったところを教えてもらった方が、もっと勉強になるかも知れません。 私は自分自身の勉強にもなるので、回答させていただけるのはうれしいですけどね。。。(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳お願いします

John Palumbo, another industry expert, is sure that underground marketing is the right way to reach young people. "A product has to have credibility to succeed," he says. "People have to see it. They have to understand it in real way. The best way to do that is to put it in their world. And that's what we do. We put the product in their lige." However, one might ask what exactly is "real" about two young women pretending to be enthusiastic about a sweater? Advertising executives would say it's no less real than an ad. The difference is that you know an ad is trying to presuade you to buy something. You don't know when a conversation you overhear is just a performance

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• このsomething、解説できますか?

ロス: Okay, well, here we are. Now we're in a tough spot again, Rach. What do you want to do? How do you want to handle it? Huh? Do you wanna fight for us? Or, do you wanna bail? (sits down next to her) Look, I, (on the verge of tears) I did a terrible, stupid, stupid thing. Okay? And I'm sorry, I wish I could take it back, but I can't. (We see Monica and Phoebe are almost in tears.) ★ I just can't see us throwing away something we know is so damn good. Rachel, I love you so much. (わかった。じゃあ、今僕たちはここにいる。今、僕たちは再び困難な位置[状況]にいるんだよ、レイチェル。君はどうしたいの? それをどうやって対処したいの? ねぇ? 僕たちのために戦いたいの? それとも、逃げ出したいの? [レイチェルの隣に座る] ねぇ僕は[今にも泣き出しそうになって] 僕はひどい、ばかなばかなことをしたんだ、そうだろ? ごめんよ。できることならそれを取り消したい、でもできない。 [観客・視聴者はモニカとフィービーがほとんど泣きそうになっているのを見る] ものすごく素敵だって僕たちがわかっていることを、僕たちが捨ててしまうのを見ることは僕にはできないよ。レイチェル、君をとても愛してるんだ。) ★ I just can't see us throwing away something we know is so damn good. Rachel, I love you so much. これはthatが欠落していて、 I just can't see us throwing away something that( we know )is so damn good. という文だと思うのですが...。 こういう場合はあるのでしょうか? 小生TOEIC600ですので、できれば例文も添えてご教示いただければありがたいです!

• 都立高校の英語入試問題の設問の英語

今日行われた都立高校の英語の入試問題の一部の設問の英語についてです。 大問4の問4の(2)の設問の英文: What is something that only the old woman can do and has continued to do for thirty years? (http://www.kyoiku.metro.tokyo.jp/pickup/p_gakko/17kensa/mondai_eigo.pdfのp.9) が何か変な感じがするんです。 なお、関係する本文の箇所はほぼ次の通りです。 The old woman [Mary Ann]… said, “And Wendy, there is something that I have believed for a long time.” “What’s that?” I asked. She said, “Well, I believe that …. I have something that only I can do. So I have continued to take care of children at a children’s home for thirty years. Everyone has something like that. You do, too.” I said, “Something only I can do.…” She said, “Yes, Wendy. I don’t know what it is. You’ll find it some day.”   When I came home, my mother said, “Hello, Wendy. You look very happy.” I said, “Yes, Mother. Someone gave me a treasure for a birthday present today.” (上掲のサイトのP.8 ll.3-10) (1)まず、somethingは手元の辞典では "any indefinite or unidentified thing" と説明されており、本文の後で提示される問いなので something ではなくてむしろ the thing that …となっていればよかったんではないかという気がします。 (2)もう一つは、…that only the old woman can do and has continued to do for thirty years の部分です。何かつながりが今ひとつしっくりこないように感じます。 高校入試なのでできるだけ簡単な表現を一つ考えてみました。 The old woman believes only she can do this thing and so she has continued it for thirty years. What is it? こんなのではいかがでしょうか?

• 大学の数学教科書(英語)の一文がわかりません

The level column is the low end of your range, rounded down to an integer and clamped to the range [0, 50]. If we ignore the clamping, it is a conservative skill estimate in the sense that we are 99.9% confident that you are at least that skillful. 以上です。 特に、If we ignore-のあとがわかりません・・

• 文の構造を教えて下さい。

Nowhere is it being implied or in any way suggested that you ignore the law or break rules simply because you see fit to do so. it はthat you ignore the law or break rulesを指しますか? sugguested の前には it is が省略されているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• この意味の翻訳をお願いします

I totally understand you sometimes things happen in life that we don’t understand why and I know also that GOD has a plan for for each and everyone of us and it is very difficult to see the reasoning behind it I just pray for all good things to happen for you

• 英語の問題

問1:次の( )内から適する語を選び文を完成させよう。 また、完成した文の意味も書こう。 (1)My father has a lot of work(does/doing/to do)today. (2)Jessica tried (cooks/cooked/to cook)that Japanese food. (3)We want something (eat/ate/to eat). (4)I came here (see/saw/to see) you. 問2:次の日本語に合うように空所に適する語を入れましょう (1)私はこれらのおもちゃで遊びたい。 I want ___ ___ with these toys. (2)マイクはさおりと会うために駅へ行きました。 Mike went to the station ___ ___ Saori. (3)私は早く起きようとしました。 I tried ___ ___ up early. (4)この森を救うために、私たちは何をすべきですか。 What should we do ___ ___ this forest? (5)A:何か食べるものを持っていますか。 Do you have something ___ ___? B:いいえ、持っていません。 No,I don't.

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1: (a) He always does his homework before going to bed. (b) He never () to do his homework before going to bed. 2: (a) It is impossible to tell what she will do next. (b) There is () () what she will do next. 3: (a) It goes without saying that the rice crop in this area depends on the weather in August. (b) () to say, the rice crop in this area depends on the weather in August.