• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いします。

One time I had this thought that when we have the money and he gets going with his music or whatever that I would search the world for top teachers, psychologists, and doctors,and I would be behind the scenes. 意味が取れません。訳をお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• ippey
  • お礼率88% (266/302)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hrsmmhr
  • ベストアンサー率36% (173/477)
回答No.1

あるとき私はこの考えを持った 私たちがお金を得て、彼が彼の音楽もしくはそれに類する何かでやっていけるようになったら 私はトップを行く教師や、心理学者、医者を世界中に探しに行き、裏方にまわるだろう (隠居のこと?)

ippey
質問者

お礼

有難うございます。勉強になります。わかりやすい訳を有難うございます。また、宜しくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• There was a moment~の訳

There was a moment during the standoff between Jan and his father that I actually thought it was going to just end. この文章の訳を教えていただけますか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 The musical genius was initially cool towards the profession that would later bring him great fame, leading a happy and not too burdened, learning his lessons, whatever they were, easily and quickly.

• 訳をお願いします。

"So that was the end,Mr. Holmes. I could go no further. I had to accept his story and ask no more questions. However, I told myself that I would not stop until I learned the truth about my friend. 小説の一説ですが、would not ~until のところがよくわからないので、訳をお願いします。

• 訳がよく出来ません。

hoped for many things that I hadn’t suspected. I thought it was clear enough that we were “just friends” and presumed you would take the hint that I don’t need more. But your continued suggestions indicate that it is not so. いろいろな事を疑わなかった。でも私達はただの友達というヒントを貴方は確かに持っていたよ。 私はもう必要ありません。 でも貴方は続ける事を示唆してた。そうではない。 でよいでしょうか?

• この英文の訳教えてください

(1)she gets money from the people watching her (2)in many other countries,however ,the model often sits in an open space (3)she first thought of drawing in front of others while in the hospital (4)then i found that patients came to watch and enjoyed themselves,too. (5)in fact the atmosphere of the whole hospital improved. この文の訳わかるかた教えてください。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

If there is a god, I am not inclined to believe I am special and he listens to all of my prayers (like christians believe). And I am not inclined to believe that I will have another life after this one. I don't want to make that assumption - because if there is another life, how do I know if it's going to be good or bad? That would just make me worry more! こんにちは。アメリカの方からのメールなんですけど 神様はいるのか、そして転生輪廻はあるのかという話しなんですけど、質問させて下さい。 (1)I am not inclined to believe I am special and he listens to all of my prayers は、神がいるなら私は自分が特別だとも、彼が私の願いの全てを聞いてくれるとも信じたいと思わない?? (2)if there is another life, how do I know if it's going to be good or bad? That would just make me worry more! もし違う人生があるならどうやって私は良くなるか悪くなるか知ればいいの?? といいう風に意味がわかりません。 どなたかアドバイスお願いします<(_ _)>

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• 至急訳して頂けますか?

Whatever Mr Timberlake believed must be true,and as I listened to him at lunch,I thought there could be no finer life than his.

• この英文の訳わかるかた教えてください(教科書の一部です)

(1)She gets money from the people watching her. (2)In many other countries,however ,the model often sits in an open space. (3)She first thought of drawing in front of others while in the hospital. (4)Then i found that patients came to watch and enjoyed themselves,too. (5)In fact the atmosphere of the whole hospital improved. 教科書のわからない部分です。 訳がわかる方おしえてください