英文添削のお願い!アウトドアの服が好き

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はアウトドアの服が好きです。
  • ベランダはアパートの管理組合のものであり、私たちの所有物ではありません。
  • ラベンダー色のラベンダーを購入しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.私はアウトドアの服が好きです I like a cloth outdoor. 2.正確に言えば、ベランダは私たちのものではなく、アパートの管理組合のものです Precisely , veranda isn't one of ours , it is part of management our apartment. 3.ラベンダー色のラベンダーを買いました I bought lavender color is lavender. 4.うちの猫はよく部屋の中から窓の外を眺めています My cat often watching outside from in my room. よろしくお願いします。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

>1.私はアウトドアの服が好きです >I like a cloth outdoor. → I like outfits appropriate for outdoor activities. → 「私はアウトドア用の服が好きです。」 [注] "outdoor clothes" だと 「外出着」 になってしまいます。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=outdoor+clothes >2.正確に言えば、ベランダは私たちのものではなく、アパートの管理組合のものです >Precisely , veranda isn't one of ours , it is part of management our apartment. → To be precise, we don't own the balcony; it belongs to the apartment building's management association. → 「正確に言えば、ベランダを所有するのは私たちでなく、アパートの管理組合です。」 [注] ベランダ = balcony http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%E3%83%99%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80&ref=sa >3.ラベンダー色のラベンダーを買いました >I bought lavender color is lavender. → I bought lavender. → 「ラベンダーを買いました。」 [注] ラベンダーの色をラベンダーと呼ぶので。 >4.うちの猫はよく部屋の中から窓の外を眺めています >My cat often watching outside from in my room. → My cat often gazes outside out of the window of the room. → 「うちの猫はよく部屋の窓から外の様子を眺めています。」 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=gaze+out+of+the

do2007
質問者

お礼

2日連続で回答頂きありがとうございます。 英文参考にさせて頂きます。

その他の回答 (1)

• one4all
  • ベストアンサー率28% (171/594)
回答No.1

1. I am keen on outdoor clothes. 2. Actually the balcony does not belong to us but flats management company. 3. I purchased the lavender in lavender. 4. My cat often sees outside from the room.

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英語で短いエッセイを書いています。自信がないところがありますので、添削をお願いします。 「アクション映画を見ている時は、夢中になり自然と体が動きます」 While I watch movie,I am absorbed in watching and my body start to move of my own accord. 「シャーロックホームズのような探偵がいるといいのになあ」 I desire that there were private detective like Sherlock Holmes. この2文です。間違っていると思うので訂正していただきたいです。またもっと良い表現があればアドバイスをください。回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削おねがいします

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings is multifamily housing, there is a room in top and bottom right and left. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore the room of the apartment is hard to get cold and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 How do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because the warm room is comfortable and It can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in the apartment Building, security is steady from a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 In spite of being it going away that a security camera, locking automatically are set up, what the person who lives in the same building even if I say anything watches is effective crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 I can live life that we can feel relieved by security by these security measures. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that acquaintances increase as a day passes in the multifamily housing. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 I cooperate by this, and the making of more comfortable space will be possible. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because barrier-free is the mainstream in the modern apartment Building, any people regardless of age or sex can live without being in need of it. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしな所がありましたら教えてください。 I asked a price of cleak. I bouht a catfoods for Mame. Mame ran away as soon as he saw my father. I think that Mame is my best friend. That my study English is a good idea. です。 Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)彼は急いで教室に行きましたが、そこには誰もいませんでした。 He hurried to the classroom [it,find,to,that,was,only,empty]. →it was ~? 2)彼はその事とは何の関係もない。 He has [with,the case,to do,nothing]. →nothing to do with the case 3)私は、テーブルクロスを広げるように命じた。 I have ordered the [to,cloth,on the table,be,spread]. →cloth to be spread on the table 4)きっそ彼女はその賞をもらうだろうと、私は確信している。 I am sure [prize,her,of,the,winning]. →of her winning the prize 5)彼は私に自分の機会を最大限に活用すべきだと忠告した。 He advised [opportunity,to,make,of,me,my,the best]. →me to make the best of my opportunity []内の並べ替えです。 自分で考えた文は→以降です。 1)は途中までしか答えてません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削について

Nakay様、こんにちは。 大変遅くなり誠に申し訳ございませんが、今まで私の質問に答えて頂き誠にありがとうございます。 さて本日はご質問をさせて頂きたいことがございます。 お時間がありましたらよろしければ見て頂けますと幸いです。 唇や鼻の位置が分からないように布(バンダナマスク)のしわを描いて欲しいです。 I want you to draw the wrinkles of cloth (bandana mask) so that the position of the lips and nose is not known. この英文で正しく海外の方に伝わるでしょうか? お手数お掛けしますがよろしくお願いします。 ※画像は鼻や唇が布越しに浮き出ていますが、そうでないイラストを描いて欲しいと言う意味合いです。

• 英文 ”お気に入りの本” を添削していただけますか

My favorite book is Memoirs of a geisha. I saw a movie Sayuri with my wife on the second of January. I was quite impressed by the movie. I came back home and I looked for the information about Sayuri. I knew the book Memoirs of a geisha at Amazon in America and there were a lot of spotlight reviews. I bought it at Amazon in Japan. So I've been reading the book because I wanted to know Japanese culture in English. I sometimes felt tears come to my eyes to read the sad story of her life. 私のお気に入りの本は memoirs of a geisha です 1月2日にさゆりを見て 感激しました 家に帰り調べたらたくさんのコメントが アメリカアマゾンに書いてありました さっそく買い読んでますが 時々彼女の悲しい人生に涙します。 

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 I wish I could actually send you my Italian dishes by mail. Be sure to try out all kinds of Japanese food, when you visit Japan. I'm sure you'd like some of them - Japanese food is healthy, as well as being good. I'd like to buy many types of chocolate when I go to England. I hear chocolate is popular in England. Did you know, here in Japan we can see lots of Harrods shops eveywhere we go. I bought chocolate chip biscuits at a Harrods shop near my house and the biscuits were very おいしい. I can't resist buying Harrods' chocolate evey time I see its logo sign! 言いたい事は「私が作るイタリア料理をあなたに郵便で送ってあげられたらいいのに。日本に来たらたくさんの日本食を試してみてね。きっといくつか気に入るものがあると思うよ、日本食はおいしい上に健康的だから。 イギリスに行ったらチョコレートをいっぱい買いたいな。イギリスではチョコレートが人気だと聞いたので。 知ってた?日本にはHarrodsがいっぱいあるんだよ。先日近所のHarrodsでチョコチップビスケットを買ったの、これがおいしくて。Harrodsに行く度にこれを買ってしまいそう」です。 ※ eveywhere we go って表現はちょっと大袈裟かもな… と思います。他にもっと無難な表現があれば、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 それから「おいしい」って good でいいんでしょうか? 長くてすみません、どなたかよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。