• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.私はアウトドアの服が好きです I like a cloth outdoor. 2.正確に言えば、ベランダは私たちのものではなく、アパートの管理組合のものです Precisely , veranda isn't one of ours , it is part of management our apartment. 3.ラベンダー色のラベンダーを買いました I bought lavender color is lavender. 4.うちの猫はよく部屋の中から窓の外を眺めています My cat often watching outside from in my room. よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数44
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2663/3929)

>1.私はアウトドアの服が好きです >I like a cloth outdoor. → I like outfits appropriate for outdoor activities. → 「私はアウトドア用の服が好きです。」 [注] "outdoor clothes" だと 「外出着」 になってしまいます。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=outdoor+clothes >2.正確に言えば、ベランダは私たちのものではなく、アパートの管理組合のものです >Precisely , veranda isn't one of ours , it is part of management our apartment. → To be precise, we don't own the balcony; it belongs to the apartment building's management association. → 「正確に言えば、ベランダを所有するのは私たちでなく、アパートの管理組合です。」 [注] ベランダ = balcony http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%E3%83%99%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80&ref=sa >3.ラベンダー色のラベンダーを買いました >I bought lavender color is lavender. → I bought lavender. → 「ラベンダーを買いました。」 [注] ラベンダーの色をラベンダーと呼ぶので。 >4.うちの猫はよく部屋の中から窓の外を眺めています >My cat often watching outside from in my room. → My cat often gazes outside out of the window of the room. → 「うちの猫はよく部屋の窓から外の様子を眺めています。」 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=gaze+out+of+the

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

2日連続で回答頂きありがとうございます。 英文参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文の添削お願いします。(簡単な文だと思います)

お願いします。英語が苦手なので英文を添削してください。自分で頑張って書いたんですけど、文にできないとこもあって、抜けているトコがあります;とにかく文を増やしたいのでできたら箇条書きのような文で書きたいです。 *私は沖縄からきました。四月から大阪に来て、一人暮らしをしています。今の家は学校からとても近いです。一人暮らしは面倒くさいことがあります。なぜなら、自分でご飯を作ったり、洗濯をしないといけないからです。家に帰ると一人なので寂しいです。休日は友達の家に行ったり、来てもらったりして過ごしています。でも、やっぱり地元の友達に会えないのはすごく寂しいです。  大学生活は楽しいです。友達もたくさんできました。大学と高校は違うところが幾つかあります。それは、大学の1授業が長いことです。それと、人数がとても多いのにびっくりしました。それと、毎日私服だから、面倒くさいです。 大学で自分の興味があることを勉強して、自分の夢を実現したいです。それと、大学で良い友達をいっぱい作りたいです。 *I came from Okinawa. I live alone in Osaka since April. my apartment is very close to the university. living alone is troublesome,because I have to make supper and do washing. i'm lonely when I come back home. I usually go to my friend's house or my friends come to my house on holiday.But I miss seeing my local friends so much. I enjoy school life. i made a lot of friends. (わかりません).Universit's one class is long and there is many people and (わかりません) I would like to study which i interest and hope to realize my dream. Also I want to make good friends.

• 英文添削をお願いします!

助力下さい!! 宜しくお願いします。 1、タンクトップの上に着る薄手の上着を探しています。 I'm looking for thin jacket [coat ,outerwear, upper] .I'd like to wear it on tank top. *特に「上着」という言い方がわかりませんでした。これは極、柔らかい生地でできた「ふわり」と着る感じを出したいです。 2、UVカットのサングラスを探しています。I'm trying to find UV coat sunglasses. *特に「UVカットのサングラス」という言い方がわかりませんでした。 3、これは若い人向きの洋服じゃない? This outfit is for young, isn't it? 4、帰り道は何か交通手段がある? どこででもタクシーは拾えますか?もしタクシーがつかまらなかったら困るからそこへ行くのは止めておこう。 Is there any means of transportation to go back? Can we catch a taxi anywhere? If we can not, we are at a loss, we won't go there. *特に「もしタクシーがつかまらなかったら困るから」という言い方がわかりませんでした。 5、買い物の荷物を預かってくれる所がどこかにありますか? Is there any place I can leave my package anywhere? *「買い物の荷物」と言う場合はどの単語を使えばいいですか? 荷物 burden // cabin baggage // load // tod // tote // package // pack // baggage // bag // luggage

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • one4all
  • ベストアンサー率28% (171/594)

1. I am keen on outdoor clothes. 2. Actually the balcony does not belong to us but flats management company. 3. I purchased the lavender in lavender. 4. My cat often sees outside from the room.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ファンレター用の英文を自分で書いたのですが、文章を見てやってください。 Dear Jude Law Hello. How are you? My name is XX, from Japan. I think I like you after seeing the movie “Sherlock Holmes.”I saw you for the first time in “My Blueberry Nights.” but It was only then that I became a fan of you. Since then, I watching your works. But I still haven't watched lost. Now, I am watching little by little. 「シャーロック・ホームズ」を見てから、あなたが気になっています。私が始めてあなたを見たのは 「マイ・ブルーベリー・ナイツ」ですけれど、ファンになったのはそのときです。それ以来、あなたの作品を見ています。けれどまだたくさんは見ていません。今、少しずつ見ている最中です。 I especially like movie is “Sherlock Holmes”, “Sleuth” and “Gattaca.” 特に好きな映画は「シャーロック・ホームズ」、「スルース」そして「ガタカ」です。 I had image changed about John Watson. He is very cool, brave and very charmer. ワトソンに関しては、私の持っていたイメージが変わりました。彼はかっこよくて勇敢で、とても魅力的な人です。 Of course I like other works. もちろん、他の作品も好きです。 I am tensed on the characters exchange line and atmosphere surrounding them in “Sleuth” 「スルース」では登場人物のやりとりや彼らを取り巻く雰囲気に緊張します。 “Gattaca” is a thoughtful movie. I think what this environment applicable to real world. So I could sympathy Eugene. But his choices last is painful... It is a work which gives us the feeling of stillness and the pain with like a chest tightened but it's an unbearably attractive and great one at the same time. 「ガタカ」は考えさせられる映画です。この環境は現実世界にも当てはまるように思います。だからユージーンには共感できました。彼の選んだ最後は辛いけれど。寒々しくて胸が締め付けられるような辛さを感じるけれど、たまらなく魅力的で、素晴らしい作品です。 I want to see it just one time your stage but it's not easy. So I wish your good heath and success from faraway Japan. あなたの舞台を一度でいいから見てみたいけれど、そう簡単にはいきません。ですので遠く日本から、あなたの健康と成功を願っております。 Of course I'm look forward to new movie. もちろん新作映画も楽しみにしています。 Last, Could you do me a favor? 最後に我侭をいいでしょうか? Could you please send me your signed autographed photograph? あなたのサイン入りポートレイトを送っていただけませんか? I think it would be greatest it if you would do that. そうしていただけたら、とても光栄です。 I have enclosed a self-addressed envelope. 念のため、私の住所を添えておきます。 Thank you for reading this to the end. 最後まで読んでくださってありがとうございます。 I will be roothing for you. あなたを応援しています。 Please take care of yourself. お体に気をつけて。 以上です。 書いたものの、自信がありません。 ミスや、文章の不自然がありましたら教えてください。

• 長いのですが、添削お願いします!

留学するためにホストファミリーに手紙を書かなければならないのですが、自信がないので少し長いのですが添削お願いします。 I am from Japan. My hometown is Shimane but now I’m living in Kanagawa near Tokyo with my younger brother. My hometown is a country side in Japan. I have many fond memories of there. There are many natures. So, I played outside with my friends. I often went to sea and mountain with my family. So, now I like play outside! I like watching autumn leaves and taking walks in mountain. And other hobbies are playing sports, particularly basketball, watching movies and reading books and comics. I also like going out drinking and shopping with my friends. I think I am outgoing, cheerful and mild. I like enjoying and doing something new. So, I think I can be used to new environment soon. I have 8 members of family and two cats. My older brother studies to become an accountant in Osaka. My younger brother goes to university in Tokyo. My family is so great and interesting. When I come back my home, I go out various places with my family. I respect my parents. My parents met a foreign country. So, they recommend me to go other country while I am young. And I love children and America before. So, I decide to join this program!! I took care of my cousin’s son that he was 1 years old a day in two weeks. And I learned English from my cousin. She went to study Britain before. Now, I work for nursery school as a volunteer every day. I help teacher’s works, For example taking walk, eating ranch and changing cloths, especially 1-2 years old class. I like spending children. Because children’s smile is so cute and they have many things I forgot. They make me smile naturally. I look forward to know about your family, and hope to have a good relationship. And I like cooking. So, I will help willingly. Maybe it has many differences between Japan and America, for example rules, meals, of course language! So, I want to talk anything each time with your family. Now, I can not say my English is very good, but I study English hard every day. I like to try to speak in English. So, I will be able to speak English soon. And I want to enjoy conversation! I will study and experience various things in America. It will broadens my horizons. It has been getting excited since now. I hope to spend feeling happier with your family. And I look forward to see your family. わからないなりに、頑張ったのですがもしもっと良い表現などがありましたら教えてください!

• どなたか自然な英文で添削をお願いします!

友人宛のメールです。長文で恐縮なのですが、今後に役立たせたいので、自然な言い回しにどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。なお、( )内は伝えたい内容です。 ■1 Thanks for the letter.To my relief,you are not upset.I should not worry too much. (返事ありがとう。怒ってなくてほっとした。心配し過ぎないようにするね。←前回のメールで、「長いことメールしなくてごめん。がっかりさせちゃったんじゃないかと思ってる。」のようなことを書きました。) ■2 >Not to much has changed here. This is kind of good except boredom isn't this? I remember that you said before nothing happen means basically peace that's why you like boredom in a way, (退屈だってことを除けば、それはある意味いいことだよね。あなた以前、「何も起きないってことは基本的に平和ってこと、だから退屈はそういう意味では好きだ」って言ってたものね。) ■3 >Summer is ending. Its cooling off already. Too short. Really??That's too short!! It's still hot and humid very much down here. I used to hate tokyo's steamy heat but I'm kind of enjoying this year becouse it is the first tokyo's summer in two years for me. (え、マジで?そりゃほんとうに短いね!こっちはまだ蒸し暑いよ。私、東京の蒸し暑さって嫌いだったけど、今年はけっこう楽しんでる。2年ぶりの東京の夏だからね。) ■4 I did djembe with one of japanese drum circle in ☆-park last saturday and sunday.I did over five hours both days,so I got bruise on my palm and tanned. (先週の土日は☆公園でドラム・サークルと一緒にジャンベ叩いたよ。で、5時間以上もやってたから、手にアザができて日に焼けちゃった。) ■5 Oh ☆-park reminds me,I got Nepal-○○ from the Italian guy who I met first time at the park when I did djembe.And he said 'This is pretty good stuff isn't this?' and I said 'Yes.'to be polite.He also said Italian stuff is good.But it's hard to belive it for me.Because actually ○○ he gave me was not good.I think △△ stuff is far better like ten times more than that.I guess I've gotten used to △△ stuff.At this moment it's like ill fortune in a way because if I don't know △△ stuff,I could be satisfied with most staff in the world. (☆公園で思い出したけど、ジャンベ叩いてた日に、その日初めて会ったイタリア人にネパールの○○をもらったよ。で、彼は「どう、これけっこういいでしょ?」って言うので「そうだね。」っていちおうマナーとしてそう返事した。で、続けて彼は「イタリアのはいいよ。」と言ってた。でもちょっと信じられないな。だって、その日もらったやつは良くなかったからね。△△産の方がずっと良いよ、10倍くらい良い。わたしたぶん、△△産の良いやつに慣れちゃったんだね。今となってはある意味それって不幸よ。だって、△△のを知らなけりゃ、たいていの国のものでも満足できてただろうからね。)

• 英文レター抜粋 英文を添削して頂けたら助かります。

英文レターの抜粋です。 英文を添削して頂けたら、とても助かります。(日本語はご参考までです。) どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。<m(_’_)m>  We enjoyed not only eating lunch but also watching the scenery of Tokyo from the restaurant.  私たちはランチを食べることだけではなく、レストランからの景色も楽しみました。  You have a cat named Albus. Albus must be so cute because Albus is seven months old.  あなたはAlbusという名前の猫を 飼っているのですね。 Albusは七ヶ月ですから、とてもかわいいでしょうね。  I like watching American drama like "Ugly Betty", ”Desperate Housewives”, "Gossip Girl" etc..  私はアグリーベティ、ディスパレートな妻たち、ゴシップ ガールなど、アメリカのドラマを見るのが好きです。  In my free time, I like listening to music, too. My favorite singer group is "Crazy Ken Band". It might be the strange name of group, but their music is nice for me. haha.   私は暇な時に、音楽を聴くことも好きです。私の好きなシンガーグループは”クレイジーケンバンド”です。変なグループ名だけど、彼らの音楽は私にとって最高です。  I sometimes make pocket money selling my clothes, shoes, bags etc,, though the Internet Auction.  私は時々、私の服、くつ、バッグなどをインターネットオークションで売ってお小遣いを作ってます。  Did you also eat wasabi when you eat sushi? I can't eat wasabi! haha  すしを食べたとき、ワサビも食べましたか?私はワサビを食べる事が出来ません。w   My mail is pretty long! Thank you for reading. See you next time.  とても長い手紙になりました!読んでくれてありがとう。またね。 <m(_’_)m>どうも有難うございました。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

私は、もうすぐ受験をひかえている中学3年生です。 志望校に毎年出題されている自由英作文がとにかく苦手で苦戦しています。 過去問に出題されていた問題を解いてみたのですが答案は無くあっているのか分かりません。 どなたか添削していただけると助かります! あなたの趣味について答えなさい。 My hobby is cokking. 私の趣味は料理をすることです。 I bought a cookbook lastweek. 先週、レシピ本を買いました。 I want to make a lot of dishes. たくさんの料理を作れるようになりたいです。 受験までもう時間がないので、添削していただけるとすごく助かります。 厳しく添削!をお願いします。 また回答例も教えていただけるとなお嬉しいです! お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

下記の英文の添削をお願い致します。 When I got up in the morning,I felt srtange atomoshere. I noticed my oclock aram did not go off.I had to go now. but I wanted to have a breakfast.I asked by myself what sholud I do. I made a decition I have a breakfast puickly. If I skip a breakfast,I feel bad and somthing happen during a class. so I think my decition was correct. As a result,I could get to the school on time. Morning class I studied about a fairlytale especially little red riding hood . the fairytale is called AKAZUKINTOOOKAMI in Japan. first,I talked about the import of this story in own country. Among stories is a little different. Second,We listened to another story on youtube I tell you about the story of summary. When The wolf hanged on in forest,he finded one house which a grandmather live.He is hugrry so he tyied to eat her.He came into her house and eat her up!He knew a liitle girl is coming.He waited for her in the house. A littl girl came into the house and met him.She did not realized he is wolf.she said,What great big eyes you have.He replied,All the better to see you with. but she came up with idea he has cool fury so I want the fury. she has guns and shout him.He was dead. She made a fury coat out of wolf slkin. She said,Hell,and do please note my lovely furry coat. I finished made up a story. but I worked with classmate that she ignored to me. I could not stand over again but I can not be helped. I think I am the worst level in this class.I can not speak English very well. Evening class We talked about heart. I think It is difficult to explain heart.It is depend on person. but We couled talk about having heart ot heart. After school I went to the Oxford Circe which is famous for shopping road. I bought some underwear which is Small size and a T-shirts, I was filld up satisfaction. At dinner My host mother told me about a tommorow's dinner. A familly is going to come home at dinner time and have a dinner with us. I feel complax and better at the same time. I can talk person who is diffrent usual but I do not have confedence. I think I lose my confidence tomorrow.

• 英語が得意な方、添削をお願いします。

自己紹介文を作成しています。 まだ途中書きなのですが、これでいいのか不安です。 添削よろしくお願いします。 Hello. My name is ○○ I'm 17 years old and second grade student of ○○ High School. I like my school very much because I have many friends. It takes me 50 minutes to get school by train every morning. I'm having a really good shool  life. I'm quite tall for Japanese high school girl. I am very carefull person. This is my good point, but this also can be my bad point since it takes time till I will act  out. My hobby is watching movies. I get a lot of homework everyday so I don’t have much time to do it. My favorite movie is and I hope to be able to understand movies without subtitles someday. Also I like dancing and I think I'm pretty good at girls dance. I belonged to the dance club and practiced hard everyday. I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. I began dance and had a really various experience. The reason why I had these by various experience is that there were support and the hardship of the person of the circumference, support. ↑これが特に間違っている気がします…。 So I still value the feeling of thanks to such a person most. I think my English skill is not good enough to be a cabin attendant, but I will study English as hard as I can because it has been my dream to be flight attendant since my childhood.

• 英文添削をお願いします。moter

I got injured in a traffic accident when I was riding my motorcycle on the way home. A reckless driver driving behaind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking reclessly and I fell off the motorcycle.Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?" But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance.Neverthless .I was seriously injured all over the body. After received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he showed his apollogy on the accident, but I'l lnever forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone. 宜しくお願いします。 Nevethelessの用法で、にも拘らずと入れたのですが、「私が体中怪我をしているのにもかかわらず、救急車を呼びもしなかった。」と表現したかったのですが。 また、「彼の謝罪は遅すぎたし、&#65374;」と表すのにもっと慣用的な表現があれば教えて頂きたく思います。

• 英文法のことで

中学生レベルの質問で恐縮ですが、 最近、wordで緑の波線が引かれるのが文法上の誤りであることを知りました。 自分の作る文書で良く緑線になることが有って、 概ね以下の三種類の文例に分類されます。 1) Quality of water meet discharges standard level of my city. 2) Capacity of bottle need to more than 1L. 3) Waste generated from the life are collected by truck and dumping outside of my town. この文書ですと緑線が引かれます。引かれないのは 1) meet → meets, discharge → discharges    * 両方にsを付けると緑線が消える。 2) need → needs    * sを付けると緑線が消える。 3) are → is        * 複数の様に思うがisにすると消える。 つまり三単現のsとb動詞が解って無いようなのですが、 又は全く別の理由なのかもしれませんが、 ご指導頂ければ幸いです。

• 英訳と添削をお願いします

英訳と添削をお願いします、自分でできるだけやってみましたが、かなりめちゃくちゃだと思います。 2は全然わかりませんでした、なるべく簡単な英語でお願いします。 1私は完全な男女平等はありえないと考えます。 2男女にかかわらず世の中に完璧な平等はあり得ないし、不要だと思うからです。 学校でもジェンダーフリーの考え方を取り入れて、男女別の出席簿をやめたりしましたがそれに何の意味があるのでしょう? 3男尊女卑は古い考えですが、男性は職場、女性は家庭というのもやみくもに否定しなくてもいいのでは?とも思います。 4働きたい女性は働き、家庭を守りたい女性は子供を育てればいいと思います。 5男女の違いを否定しないで女性の権利を拡大できればよいと思います。 1番I think perfectly sexual equality is nothing. 3番There is no way perfectly equality around the world regardless of men and womenand and that is needless. 4番Though predominance of men over women is old opinion,・・・・ Woman who want to work should work and woman who want to guard her’s home should bring up children. 5番Deffirent men and women isn’t denty and woman right ought to extend.     よろしくお願いします。