日本語の歌詞を教えて下さい。

noname#159321の回答

noname#159321
noname#159321
回答No.1
noname#173157
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 私も以前検索した時にこのサイトを見つけたのですが、自動翻訳機を使っていて文章が意味不明だったので断念しました(>_<)わざわざ探していただいたのに、すみません。 この曲は海外ドラマのgleeで知りました。歌い出しの「泣きたくなるよ もう死にたい気分さ 愛し合う努力はしたわ 君はそう言ったね 俺たち二人」までは字幕があって分かったのですが、そこからがどうしても分からなくて。。もう少し探してみます。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。

• ビートルズのA HARD DAY'S NIGHTの歌詞について

You know I work all day To get you money to buy you things And it's worth it just to hear you say You're gonna give me everything So why on earth should I moan  'cause when I get you alone You know I feel okay という歌詞が曲中にありますが、意味がわかりません。 教えてください。

• 日本語にして下さい。

Let me know when you're gonna come here.

• ABBAのSOSの歌詞の意味

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me SOS The love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS When you're gone (when you're gone) How can I even try to go on When you're gone (when you're gone) Though I try how can I carry on ABBAのSOSの訳、教えてください。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• CDの歌詞カードは正しい?

MAROON5 の V の Sugar なんですが、歌詞カードには 'Cause girl you're hotter than a southern California day と書いてあります。 がネット上の多くのlyricsのサイトでは、 'Cause girl you're hotter than southern California Bay とあります。 ボーカルは歌詞カードのように歌っているような気がします。 どちらが正しいでしょうか?

• 歌詞和訳お願いします。

Delta GoodremのBe Strongという曲なんですが、和訳歌詞が知りたいのに 調べても出てきません。 誰か、和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Are you swimming up stream in oceans of blue Do you feel like your sinking? Are you sick of the rain after all you've been through? Well I know what you're thinking When you can't take it You can make it Sometime soon I know you'll see 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away and When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on and be strong We're taking each step one day at a time You can't loose your spirit Let live and let live forget and forgive It's all how you see it And just remember keep it together Don't you know you're never alone 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong No you're not defeated And soon you'll be smiling once again Then you won't have to feel it Let it go with the wind Time passes us by And know that you're allowed to cry 'cause when you're in your darkest hour And all of the light just fades away When you're like a single flower whose colours have turned to shades of gray Well hang on (whoa) and be strong (hang on hang on) Be strong Hold on and be strong

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 日本語にして下さい!

Oh ok. Just checking. I don't want to cause any drama for you:-) So she's your girlfriend or girl friend? Lol.