洋楽の和訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My Favorite Highwayの曲の和訳を教えてください
  • 以下のフレーズの意味がわかりません
  • 日本語訳してくれたサイトを知りません
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

洋楽の和訳を助けて下さい

こんにちは。 先日、 もう解散したらしいですが My Favorite Highway というグループを知り、In My Heart という曲を聴きました。 曲調がとても気に入ったのですが 以下のフレーズの意味がハッキリわかりません i have you in my heart  no distance could keep me apart, love you are the only thing thats keeping my heart still beating cause i just can't let you go even if you wanted to you know that you'll always have my heart and i'm not lettin you go 私の心を打つのはあなただけみたいな雰囲気は分かりますが・・・ 日本ではマイナーなのでしょうか。、 日本語訳してくれたサイト等は見つけられませんでした。。。 英語が得意な方、お力を貸していただけないでしょうか?

• rtuio
  • お礼率46% (24/52)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたは私の心の中にある。     どんなに遠くても私をあなたから遠ざけることは無い。      あなたは私の心臓を打ち続けさせる唯一のもの。      あなたが遠くへ行きたくても私は行かせられないから      あなたがいつも私の心をつかんでいることをあなたは知っている、だから私はあなたを離さない

rtuio
質問者

お礼

助かります。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳─タイタニック─

タイタニックのMy Heart Will Go Onを歌ったセリーヌ・ディオンの話なのですが、上手く和訳できません。 Celine Dion cannot help beating her chest while she is singing My Heart Will Go On, the theme song for the movie Titanic. She has done it again and again in front of large audiences. If you have seen her on stage,you know how it happents. beating her chestというのは、彼女の胸を激しく打つ、で訳したのですが、前後の文と中々繋がりませんでした。 again and againは何度も、という意味で良いのでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 洋楽の和訳について教えてください

趣味で洋楽を和訳しているのですが、 Leona LewisのHappyという曲のサビの部分で使われている What if はどちらの意味なのでしょうか? (1)~したらどうなるか? (2)~したってかまわない ご教授願います。 Happy Leona Lewis Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose, you can't have everything Don't you take chances, you might feel the pain Don't you love in vain 'cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by So unhappy, but safe as could be (*repeat) So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound Don't care about all the pain in front of me 'Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yaeh Just wanna be happy, ya Holding on tightly, just can't let it go Just trying to play my role, slowly disappear, oh But all these days, they feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names, get me out of here But I can't stand by your side, oh no And watch this life pass me by, pass me by (*repeat) So many terms that I can't see Like I'm a stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything (*repeat) I just wanna be happy...

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Don't Turn Around と言う曲なのですが 和訳をお願いします。 (Spoken) I will survive without you... Don't tell me that you wanna leave... Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa If you wanna leave I won't beg you to stay And if you gotta go, darling Maybe it's better that way I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) Walk out that door See if I care Go on and go, but Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I won't let you know. Whoa whoa whoa whoa Whoa whoa whoa whoa I won't miss your arms around me Holding me tight (Holding me tight) And if you ever think about me Just know that I'll be alright (I'll be alright) I'm gonna be strong I'm gonna do fine Don't worry about this heart of mine (Spoken) I will survive I'll make it through I'll even learn to live without you Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go But I won't let you know... I wish I could scream out loud That I love you, I wish I could say to you Don't go........ (Spoken) As he walks away He feels the pain getting strong People in your life They don't know what's going on Too proud to turn around He's gone Don't turn around 'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking Don't turn around I don't want you seeing me cry Just walk away It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go, Baby don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa It's tearing me apart that you're leaving I'm letting you go Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Don't turn around Whoa whoa whoa whoa Just walk away Whoa whoa whoa whoa

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Did I tell you that I probably found a cleaning lady. On Wednesday I'm meeting her for the 1st time. I hope she cleans well ... so by the time you visit Belgium my place will be sparkling clean :) But ... I feel I have the moral obligation to clean up my apartment before she starts ... It's a bit strange ... I hire a cleaning lady ... but now I feel I need to clean my apartment before she starts ... hahaha It sill have many things to do today ... but it's car free day in Brussels. The whole day there are no cars allowed in Brussels. So I can't leave my place :( But I will go running ... it's nice that you can run on the big lanes without cars :) Did you already go to the gym? I hope you don't plan to become very muscular? I don't think so :) Sometimes I look at the picture you sent to me from you in your hotel room in New York. That's my favorite picture. You look so happy and the picture is a little bit fuzzy ... you look like you come out of a fairytale ... 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をしてくれませんか?

『Good evening/Morning Sweetheart, I woke to a wonderful dream with you...so happy to wake up like this! Looking forward to again waking up, holding you in my arms, so I can tell you instead of typing: good morning/evening my love I appreciate you and am thankful you are in my life...everyday. Somedays, I will make you breakfast & others make plans to go somewhere special to eat at places that are highly recommended. Know that you are in my thoughts and my heart each & every day, you are the best part of me & I Love You!!!』  長いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

I still have you in my heart, and continue to have my greatest respect for you, who dwell in Heaven.

• iPhoneに入れる洋楽はどちらがいいでしょうか

iPhoneには邦楽しか入れていないのですが、洋楽を入れたいと思います。 それで、 セリーヌ・ディオンの“My Heart Will Go On” と、 ホイットニー・ヒューストンの、“I Will Always Love You” との、 どちらの曲をiTunesで買うとよいでしょうか?