TV has introduced us to people we wouldn't have met

このQ&Aのポイント
  • TV has introduced us to people we wouldn't have met.
  • Nobody wants to employ John, who everybody knows is dishonest.
  • This is too good an opportunity to lose.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語

1 TV has introduced us to people we wouldn't () have met. アbefore イor ウotherwise エsomewhat オuntil 2 Nobody wants to employ John, () everybody knows is dishonest. アwhat イwhich ウwho エwhoever オwhomever 3 This is too good () opportunity to lose. アan イany ウbut エsome オthe 4 How soon can I have this film ()? アbeing developed イdevelop ウdeveloped エhad developed オwill develop 5 We often hear it () that necessity is the mother of invention. アsaid イsay ウsaying エto be said オto say ()内の語が不適当な場合は訂正 1 We went to see her off (from) the airport. 2 He pushed his way (through) the crowd of people to get to her. 3 Korea has a national holiday (on) the 1st of March. 4 She visited most of the main museums and art galleries (while) her stay in Itary. 5 I waited for her (by) 9 o'clock, and then I went home. 6 What do you think (over) Sally's new husband? 7 She tried to hit the fly (by) a rolled-up newspaper. 1 I'll drop (a,get,I,line,to,when,you) Morocco. 2 I don't want you to (bring,go,of,out,to,way,your) me the package. 3 Just (about,as,asleep,fall,I,to,was), a dog started barking. 1 Please write in ink, and don't forget to write () every other line. アat イfrom ウin エon 2 She objects () to the movies tonight. アfor you to go イthat you go ウto you for going エto your going 3 He was suspected () stolen the car. アfor being イfrom having ウof having エto being 4 If criticize your work, you shouldn't () it personally. アbelieve イdoubt ウmake エtake 1 The () () () () every man and woman () () the () () their inborn abilities. (enable,ideal,if,make,most,of,society,would,to) 2 () human being can () () unusual () () being () () jealous people. (achieve,any,attacked,by,certain,no,success,without) 各問題に、できる限り訳例と解説を付けて頂けると幸いです。 よろしくお願い致します。 【英作文】 このアルバムを見るたびに楽しかった学生時代を思い出す。 This album =I never =Whenever

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1. ウ otherwise テレビは、その紹介がなければ、私たちが会うこともなかった人々に私たちを紹介してくれました。 ☆ We wouldn't have met the people if TV had not introduced us to them. の if ... を otherwise 1語が代わりをしています。 2. ウ who 誰もジョンを雇いたいと思いません、なぜならば、みんな彼が正直でないと知っているからです。 ☆ ... because everybody knows [that] he is dishonest. の he に置き換わる関係代名詞(主格)who。 3. ア an これは見過ごすにはあまりにも素晴らしい好機です。 ☆ so ... that や too ... to の ... に「冠詞+形容詞+名詞」が入る時は、「so 形容詞+冠詞+名詞 that」や「too 形容詞+冠詞+名詞 to」の語順になる。 4. ウ developed どのくらいでこのフィルムを現像してもらえますか? ☆ have+目的語+過去分詞「目的語を~してもらう(される)」 5. ア said 私たちは、しばしば、必要は発明の母と言われるのを耳にします。 ☆ hear+目的語+過去分詞「目的語が~されるのを聞く」ここでは、目的語に、形式目的語の it が使われて、真目的語は、that 以下。 1. at 私たちは彼女を空港へ見送りに行った。 ☆見送る場所で、at see someone off at http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=see+someone+off+at&ref=sa 2. ○ 彼は、彼女のところに行くのに人込みをかき分けて進んだ。 ☆ push one's way through http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=push+one%27s+way+through&ref=sa 3. ○ 韓国では3月1日は国民の休日です。 ☆ cf. Students have a holiday on Foundation Day. http://ejje.weblio.jp/sentence/content/on+holiday 4. during 彼女は、イタリア滞在中に、主な博物館やアートギャラリーのほとんどを訪れました。 ☆ while は接続詞なので、while she stayed ...のようにすれば使える。 during her stay http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=during+her+stay&ref=sa 5. till/until 私は彼女を9時まで待って、それから帰宅しました。 ☆ till/until「~まで(ずっと)」、by「~までには」 6. about/of サリーの新しいご主人をあなたはどう思いますか? ☆ * What do you think about http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=What+do+you+think+about * What do you think of http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=What+do+you+think+of&ref=sa * think over http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=think+over&ref=sa 7. with 彼女は、巻いた新聞紙でハエを叩こうとしました。 ☆ with+道具 1. I'll drop you a line when I get to Morocco. モロッコに付いたらお便りを差し上げます。 ☆ drop someone a line http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=drop+someone+a+line&ref=sa 2. I don't want you to go out of your way to bring me the package. 私はあなたにわざわざ私に小包を届けもらうのを遠慮します。 ☆ go out of one's way http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=go+out+of+one%27s+way&ref=sa 3. Just as I was about to fall asleep, a dog started barking. ちょうど私が寝入りかけた時に、犬が吠え始めました。 ☆ just as I was about to http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=just+as+I+was+about+to 1. エ on インクで書いて下さい、また、忘れずに1行おきに書いて下さい。 ☆ write on every other line http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=write+on+every+other+line&ref=sa 2. エ to your going 彼女は今夜あなたが映画に行くことに反対しています。 ☆ object to your going http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/object+to+your+going 3. ウ of having 彼はその車を盗んだと疑われました。 ☆ suspected of having http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=suspected+of+having 4. エ take 私があなたの仕事を批判しても、それを個人攻撃と受け止めないでください。 ☆ take it personally http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=take+it+personally&ref=sa 1. The ideal society would enable every man and woman to make the most of their inborn abilities. 理想的な社会であれば、万人がその生まれ持った能力を最大限に活用することを可能にするでしょう。 2. No human being can achieve any unusual success without being attacked by jealous people. 人は誰も、嫉妬心を持った人々の攻撃を受けずに、普通ではない成功をおさめることは出来ません。 【英作文】 This album always reminds me of my happy school days. = I never look at this album without remembering my happy school days. / ... without being reminded of my happy school days. = Whenever I look at this album, I remember my happy school days.

a0itone
質問者

お礼

忙しい時間帯での回答、ありがとうございました。 解説のURLも助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

高校生の学力があれば解ける問題です。 答えは結果論。 解説するには問題が多すぎます。 タイプする暇があったら勉強した方がいいです。 せめて2,3問。 でないと答える気はしません。 高校生でもわかるから友だちにでも聞いてください。 あらためて1問ずつ質問してくれたらお答えします。

a0itone
質問者

お礼

投稿ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です

解答解説、お願いします。 1 I´ll have read through this book by the time I () you again.   アsee イwill see ウsaw エwould see 2 Mike was seen () a book in the library yesterday.   アread イreading ウhave read エat reading 3 He wants something () ; any pen or pencil will do.   アto write イto write with ウfor writing エto write on 4 He was ashamed of () make his point.   アbeing not able to イnot being able to ウbeing impossible to エbeing incapable to 5 Another mistake, () he will be fired.   アand イelse ウfor エotherwise 6 This is the hottest summer () 30 years.   アin イsince ウduring エamong 7 () in 1912 that the Titanic sank during her first voyage.   アIt being イIt was ウWhen it is エWhen it was 8 () present at the conference included the president and his wife.   アThis イThat ウThese エThose 9 The workers and paid () the hour at the store.   アfor イwith ウby エat 10 Mother has not been feeling well ().    アlate イlately ウlater エlatter 11 You shouldn´t speak () your mouth full at table.    アas イin ウwith エon 1 This medicine will make you feel much better.   This medicine will () you a great deal of good. 2 The sharp curved road caused many accidents.   Many accidents resulted () the sharp curved road. 3 She couldn´t help crying when she heard the news.   She had no choice () to cry when she heard the news. 4 Work hard, or you will fail.   () you work hard, you will fail. 

• 英語

4択問題です。 1“What did you do last night?” “Oh, nothing special. I spent most of the evening ( ) TV.” アseeing イto see ウto watch エwatching 2To avoid ( ) a cold, people should wash their hands frequently. アcatch イcatching ウto catch エto catching 3My clothes need ( ) but I don't have time to do the laundry now. アwash イwashing ウbe washed エto wash 4All you have to do is ( ) the dishes in the kitchen. アwash イwashing ウfor washing エto be washed 5He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him ( ) ill of by others? アspoke イspeaking ウto speak エspoken 6Although her parents had said “no” for a long time, they finally ( ) her go to Europe alone. アallowed イgot ウlet エmade 7“How did you do on the test?” “I don't know. For some reason, they've put off ( ) the results until the end of the month.” アannounce イannouncement ウannouncing エto announce 8He opened his mouth ( ) to say “No,” but he fidn't アas far イas if ウas much エwhat if 9“How do you like this park?” “It's wonderful! I never dreamed of ( ) such a quiet place in this noisy city.” アbeing イhaving been ウthere being エthere to be 10Many high schools prohibit students ( ). アdo part-time jobs イfrom being part-time jobs ウin doing part-time jobs エto do part-time jobs 6と7、10が分かりにくかったです。

• 英語

1 I'll return Jane's book to her the next time I () her. アwill see イsaw ウsee エhave seen 2 These flowers () lovely. アsmell イare smell エare being smelt 3 “Mr.Green?… Well, if I remember correctly, he's a bit taller than average, and his hair is white, and he () glasses.” アis putting イis wearing ウputs on エwears 4 “Have you ever seen that movie?” “Yes, when I was in Tokyo, I () it three times.” アhad seen イhave seen ウsaw エwould see 5 “She looks so sad. () I go and talk to her?” “No, You had better leave her alone.” アWill イWould ウOught エShall 6 () it be true that 70% of Americans believe in angels? アCan イMust ウDoes エMay 7 I heard you're planning to build a new house. Do you know how much () ? アcost it will be イit cost ウit will cost エwill it cost 8 “Have you seen Mary recently?” “No, but () dinner with her on Sunday.” アI'm having イI'd been having ウI'd have エI've had 9 I don't think I can meet you at six tomorrow night because we have a lot of extra work this month. Probably, (). アI'll still be working イI'll still work ウI'm still at work エI'm still working 10 “That famous cherry tree () because of pollution.” “Yes, we have to do something to save it.” アhas death イhas died ウis dead エis dying 解説、解説等お願い致します。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1He sat all afternoon () TV. アwatching イwas watching ウhad watched エwatched 2Don't walk about with your shirt () out. アhanging イto hang ウhung エbeing hung 3She lay on the bed with her () and soon fell asleep. アarms folded イarms folding ウfold arms エfolding arms 4I am sorry () to you much earlier. アnot to reply イnot have replied ウhave not replied エnot to have replied 5I have a strong objection () treated like this. アto be イwhether I am ウto being エwhether I should be 6() that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter. アBeing realized イRealize ウRealizing エTo realize 7Not () which course to take, I decided to ask for advice. アbeing known イto know ウknown エknowing 8() alone by himself, how lonely the poor child must have felt! アLeave イLeft ウWas left エLeaving 9() all the material that the teacher assigned, he was able to get full marks. アTo read イTo have read ウHaving to read エHaving read 10 I will visit your home by all means, (). アweather permitting イwheather permits ウweather will be permitting エweather is permitting

• 英語

1 When I told Meg the news, she seemed (). アsurprising イto have surprised ウto surprise エsurprised 2 Although my trip to Okinawa was very (), I enjoyed it. アexcited イexciting ウtired エtiring 3 Tell me a word () with A. アbegin イbegins ウbegan エbeginning 4 You will find the word “psychology” () under “P” in your dictionary. アhave listed イlist ウlisted エlisting 5 Tom must be made () reality. アface イfacing ウto face エto facing 6 Mariko had her bag () and lost all her money. アsteal イstole ウstealing エstolen 7 The girl had her mother () her favorite book when she went to sleep. アread イreads ウto read エreading 8 This is so good product that I got my husband () it. アuse イusing ウto use エshould use 9 “Haven't we met somewhere before?” “Yes, I remember () you at the party last week.” アmeeting イof meeting ウto meet エto meeting 10 This letter is important and it must reach him as soon as possible. Please don't forget () it tomorrow morning. アmail イmailing ウto mail エmailed I (the book,chapters,had,when,read,the first few,hardly,of) I became tired of reading it. I was happy (had given,him,I,interested in,the book,the boy,to find). Shakespeare (as,still looked,that England,the greatest poets,is,has,one,of,upon) ever produced. 以上です。解説等、お願い致します。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1Could you call me back if it is not convenient for you () now? アtalk イtalking ウto talk エto talking 2Iliked her house, but I hadn't expected it () so small. アbe イof being ウto be エto being 3My father doesn't mind () sleeping late on Sundays. アmy イI ウmine エmyself 4Takeshi is devoting all his time and energy () English. アstudying イto studying ウto study エstudy 5Would you mind () an eye on my luggage while I make a phone call? アto keep イif you will keep ウthat you keep エkeeping 6When you are in the US, you must get usad to (). アdrive right イdriving on the right ウdriving for the right エdrive by the right 7The question () at today's meeting is whether we should postpone the plan till next month. アdiscussing イis discussed ウto be fiscussed エto be discussing 8A good teacher allows students () something new by themselves. アdiscover イdiscovered ウto discover エdiscovering 9My friends were warned () the mountain in such bad weather. アin climbing イnot to climb ウof no climbing エto climb 10 The boy opened the window, although his mother told him (). アdon't do イnot do it ウnot to エto not

• 英語の質問です!!

Hadly (  ) gone to bed when the phone rang. ア I have イ I had ウ have I エ had I The latest information technology has made Japan ( ) it is today. ア what イ which ウ who エ whom You will ( ) yourself a lot of time if you take a taxi. ア create イ find ウ help エ save Jane did her best, otherwise she ( ) the test. ア did not pass イ will not pass ウ would not pass エ would not have passed 次の1~3の英文には、それぞれ一箇所だけ文法・語法上明らかに誤っている箇所がある。誤りを含む下線部をそれぞれ下のア~エのうちからひとつずつ選び、記号で答えよ。 1 The welcome party is ア(about to) start. Cathy and Paul will イ(be enjoying themselves) by the time Hiroki ウ(will get) there エ(after a delay of half an hour). 2 When I enterd the office, I found my boss had already left for Tokyo. イ(leaving) lots of ウ(works) to do. She later エ(apologized to me) by e-mail. 3 Ann ア(told us) she イ(had been looking) forward ウ(to seeing) us again and wanted to go sightseeing エ(to) Kyoto together. C 1 The child came (eyes/in her/into/tears/the room/with). 2To my disappointment, (there/left/much/money/so/wasn‘t) in my purse. 3All we could do was (a/come/for/party/rescue/to/wait).

• 英語

1There are few places downtown for parking, ( ) is really a problem. アwhat イwhere ウwhich エwho 2Last winter I went to Korea, ( ) as warm as I had expected. アwhen wasn't イwhere it wasn't ウwhere wasn't エwhich it wasn't 3Last night Nancy told me about her new job in Tokyo, ( ) she appears to be enjoying very much. アwhich イwhere ウwhat エwhen 4We have two washing machines, ( ) are broken. アwhich of both イwhat of both ウboth of which エboth of what 5In the middle of the town, there stood a house, ( ) roof was brightly painted. アwhich イwhat ウof which エwhose 6Many people criticized me, but I did what ( ). アI thought I was right イI thought it was right ウI thought was right エI was thought right 7Yuriko is known for always saying ( ) comes to mind. アanymore イanything ウeveryone エwhatever 8It's not only her friends that Ms.Kimura is kind to. She helps ( ) needs her help. アwhatever イwho ウwhoever エwhom 9The hotel is really nice. Food is quite good and, ( ), the staff is friendly. 大体の問題は解答の目星がついていますが、4と7だけ、迷いました。4はwhichかbothか、7は何か決まり文句があった気がします。googleで調べましたら、whatever comes to mind があったので、解答はwhateverでしょうか。

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください3

(1)I left home early ( ) I could catch the first train.
 アso that イin case ウfor fear エunless

(2)I know a girl ( ) first and last names are the same as my daughter's.
 アwhich イwhat ウwho エwhose (3)( ) nothing more to discuss,we had to make a decision.
 アThere had イBeing ウHaving there エThere being
 (4)My sister looked ( ) with the present from Ken.
 アpleasing イpleased ウto please エplease (5)Do you know the number of students ( ) to the welcome party?
 アcomes イcame ウwill come エcoming 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? 
よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。