• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします。

Tomis a British fashion photographer who has incorporated his dark and mysterious personality into his works. Since Tom started experimenting in fashion photography he has gathered an online following for his uniquity and style. Originally from a small town in England Damon was obsessed with cities. At the age of eighteen he decided to escape to New York City to find himself and to push his creative boundaries. Since basing himself in London at nineteen he had started to build strong relationships with the model agencies by shooting their models using his fresh and unique vision.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数40
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

丸投げは禁止されています 具体的にどの部分がわからない とか 2通りの解釈があってまよっている などの質問でないと 回答はつきませんよ

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

His material fails him and we say that he has written himself out.

• 和訳お願いします

I have given all these details in order to show what privileges and protection an inventor enjoys when,like Edison,he conducts organized research for a strong company.He has everything at his disposal and can devote himself,without worry, his work.If he is successful,he gets his liberal share and has no expence.Edison had stuck to the stocks received from the Edison companies for his work he would, no doubt,have been the largest sharer in electric lighting interests in the country. But Edison wasn't after money solely.No! He considered it a means of exchange and in that spirit turned it into new activities,new endeavors and new lines of experiment.It was important that he should do so:otherwise history might have had a different course.He didn't wait in leisurely luxury until his electric light shares should grow fat with returns,but from the start took all the money he could raise to his place his great achievements upon a solid commercial foundation under his personal supervision.That was necessary considering the epoch.With him it was push,push,and push again,and with the help of loyal servants the gigantic results of his Menlo Park labors were soon safely set on a manufacturing foundation;in a few years they were fortitled to an impregnable strength.Then the time arrived for others to carry his work of expansion further-this,however,only after a decennium,In 1892 the General Electric Company took up his program of expansion and has been developing it ever since.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半と、次の段落ですので、 中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is articulate but his voice is a little rough with a strong accent, and may use dialect. Talks hastily. The tongue is dry He gets a dryness of the mouth.. As a child he may have learned to speak well only with difficulty and there are traces of this, past effort in the inflections of his voice. Irregular breathing or a slight wheezing quality occasionally intersperses itself in conversation between words. He forgets words and sentences. Stops to try and recall them, they drift out of his reach, he is unable to finish his sentences at times as if mystified. The odd incoherent way of speaking. A good voice but not a clear voice. He has a good musical singing voice, and sings to himself often. In old age his voice will become higher and like a creaking door

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 多分身体についての内容だと思いますが、 難解度は不明です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His neck is lean muscular and long, the skin at the back of the neck may be a little redder, neat the hair line. He holds his head in the upright straight position. The face I have described. The back of the neck is broad and red looking. His shoulders straight and thick, the shoulder blades being well covered with muscle. His skin has a lingering warmth to the touch, hot and dry. His chest and trunk are ordinary. The back lean and long. He has a lean spare hard dry muscular frame, a poker straight spine and a face to match, though it is more mellow and a demeanor that speaks of good health and robust strength. He One who carries himself erect. Both silent looking and at ease, as though poverty or hardship has never made its make on him. A classy frame and manner.

• 和訳お願いします。

As their dinner goes on, my father tells of his plans for the future, and mother shows with expressive face how interested she is, and how impressed. My father becomes exultant, lifted up by the waltz that is being played, and his own future begins to intoxicate him. My father tells my mother that he is going to expand his business, for there is a great deal of money to be made. He wants to settle down. After all, he is twenty-nine, he has lived by himself since his thirteenth year, he is making more and more money, and he is envious of his friends when he visits them in the security of their homes, surrounded, it seems, by the calm domestic pleasures, and by delightful children, and then as the waltz reaches the moment when the dancers all swing madly,then, then with awful daring, then he asks my mother to marry him, although awlnvardly enough and puzzled as to how he had arrived at the question, and she, to make the whole business worse, begins to cry, and my father looks nervously about, not knowing at all what to do now, and my mother says, "It's all I've wanted from the first moment I saw you," sobbing, and he fin& all of this very difficult, scarcely to his taste, scarcely as he thought it would be, on his long walks over Brooklyn Bridge in the revery of a fine cigar, and it was then, at that point, that I stood up in the theatre and shouted: "Don't do it! It's not too late to change your minds, both of you. Nothing good will come of it, only remorse, hatred, scandal, and two children whose characters are monstrous." The whole audience turned to look at me, annoyed, the usher came hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lad next to me tugged me down into my seat, saying: "Be quiet. You'll be put ou4 and you paid thirty-five cents'to come in." And so I shut my eyes becausex could not bear to see what was happening. I sat there quietly.

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• 和訳をお願いします。

He devoted himself especially to financial questions, and in 1882 was reporter of the budget. He became one of the most prominent republican opponents of the Radical party, distinguishing himself by his attacks on the short-lived Gambetta ministry. He refused to vote the credits demanded by the Ferry cabinet for the Tongking expedition, and helped Georges Clemenceau overthrow the ministry in 1885. At the general election of that year he was a victim of the Republican rout in the Pas-de-Calais, and did not re-enter the chamber till 1887. After 1889 he sat for St Omer. His fear of the Boulangist movement converted him to the policy of "Republican Concentration," and he entered office in 1890 as foreign minister in the Freycinet cabinet. He had an intimate acquaintance and sympathy with English' institutions,' and two of his published works – an address, Biographie de Lord Erskine (1866), and Etude sur l'acte du 5 avril 1873 pour l'etablissement d'une cour supreme de justice en Angleterre (1874) – deal with English law; he also gave a fresh and highly important direction to French policy by the understanding with Russia, which was declared to the world by the visit of the French fleet to Kronstadt in 1891, and which subsequently ripened into a formal treaty of alliance.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There he was on the ground,in no condition to go on, and all of a sudden he was no longer in Poland.instead,he found himself imaging himself standing on a stage on postwar Vienna giving a lecture on The Psychology of Death Camps. Audience of two hundred listened to his every word. The lecture was one that he had been working out the whole time he had been in the death camp. He spoke about how some people seem to survive the experience better than others, psychologically and emotionally. It was a brilliant lecture, all taking place in his mind's eye and ear. He was no longer half dead on the field but living in the lecture. During the lecture, Frankl told the imaginary audience about the day he was in that field being beaten and was certain he didn't have the strength to get up and keep walking.    Then, wonder of wonders, he told his imagined audience, he was able to stand up. The guard stopped beating him and get began to walk slowly. As he was imagining describing this to his audience, his body got up and began to walk. He continued to imagine this lecture all the while he was doing the work and through the cold march back to the death comp. He collapsed into his narrow bed, imagining ending this brilliantly clear speech and receiving a standing ovation.

• 和訳教えてください

Man has always been engaged in a two-fold struggle, with his physical enviroment and with mankind. In general, he has been winning the former and losing the latter. He has gained comfort, convenience and a reasonable degree of physical safety, but he has failed to achieve a peaceful world. He has conquered the elements and created scientific miracles, but he has not learned how to live with his fellow man. 和訳よろしくお願いします!!

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。