• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

インタビュー記事になります。 ご協力お願い致します。 ●What up-and-coming young talent is exciting you right now? I’m the biggest believer in young talent, I think it’s time for the industry to be owned by fresh minds, to bring back the glamour, the sex, the lifestyle you crave, everything it should be seen as. My best friend is set designer Luke Abby (also at Jed Root) who is incredible, he designs the most incredible headpieces and sets. He’s just 18 years old with no experience, no training, no assistants running around for him. What he can create is out of this world, I find him special. ●Where do you see yourself in five years time? I never aim. I take it as it comes and enjoy every second of it. ●Who is the most beautiful person you have ever shot? My mum. ●How does it feel to see your work published in a magazine? It’s just so surreal, the paper, the credits, everything! Amongst some of the greatest. I feel incredibly lucky and grateful. ●Who would you shoot and who would you select to style your dream editorial? Wow, so much choice, I can’t even decide! (haha) I am in love with Eliza Cummings & Frederik Tolke. Anna Trevelyan is also, genius! ●Whats next for you? Wait and See!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数54
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7239)

- 今売り出し中の者で気に入ったやつはいるか?  俺は若い連中に期待しているんだ。新しい感覚を持った連中が業界をリードすりゃいいと思ってる。魅力、セックス、ライフスタイル、何でもありさ。  俺のダチにルーク・アビーっていうヘア・スタイリストがいる (同名のやつがジェド・ルートにもいる)。やつはすげぇぜ。すんごい帽子をデザインするんだ。  そいつは18歳で、何の経験も積んでないし、訓練も受けてない。アシスタントも持ってない。  やつの作るものは天下一品さ。特別なやつだと思ってる。 - あんたは5年でどう変わった?  別に。仕事がありゃ引き受けて、それを楽しむだけさ。 - あんたが撮影した中で一番の美人は?  おふくろだ。 - あんたの写真が雑誌に載ることについてはどう思う?  シュールだな。紙媒体だし、ゼニににゃなるし、最高さ! これ以上言うことなしさ。  ツイテルって思う。嬉しい。 - 誰を撮ってみたい? スタイリストは誰がいい?  いっぱいい過ぎて選べんよ (ハハハ)。イライザ・カミングズとフレデリク・トルキはいいな。  アンナ・トレヴェリヤンもいい。天才だ! - 今度は誰を撮るんだ?  見てのお楽しみってとこさ!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!とても分かりやすかったです(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致します

His North node was in yours second house, this mean both of you, can draw on karmic resources and skills from other life's and put them to use to earn money in this life. In the past life he developed various skills or talent but did not profit from them because of a fear that if he worked for himself, or struck out in those skills in a different kind of work place. you and he would loose the security you had. He found it difficult to anchor himself in the material and practical world, he felt too much emotionally, dreamed too much. He had the potential to be self supporting, and support you, but you may have somehow made him feel he did not Afraid of financial insecurity. In the present incarnation you must encourage him and also your self towards being self supporting in a mutual interest or talent and regaining the success you can enjoyed. In then present life the karma is to correct this mistake. He needs in this life to be independent in the kind of work and money life you will have together. He needs to earn the money but need to use his talents to do so. Your role is to help him, rather than discourage him, to make it easier and help him belief in himself.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now let’s see what Jupiter has to offer. Jupiter was in Leo at your birth. It means you will have a large lavish wedding. You will marry a man of class who is much admired by others and has a prestigious position. A marriage that may be considered above you. So that you gain in status by it. He will also have a strong constitution. He has a need to appreciated to be seen to be of good reputation and well thought of. This sign usually makes a person is well educated, and well read. He may have the same name as a Royal Priest or ruling religious person.

• 和訳お願いします;;

It is the use we make of the powers entrusted to us, which constitutes our only just claim to respect. He who employs his one talent aright is as much to be honored as he to whom ten talents have been given. There is really no more personal merit attaching to the possession of superior intellectual powers than there is in the succession to a large estate. How are those powers used how is that estate employed? The mind may accumulate large stores of knowledge without any useful purpose; but the knowledge must be allied to goodness and wisdom, and embodied in upright character, otherwise it is naught. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文(量があるのでごめんなさい)を翻訳していただけるかたに お願いできますでしょうか。 2段落あって、後半の段落は内容が飛ぶかもしれません。 楽しみにしています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His Venus falls in your second house in Scorpio, there are ellements about this love that are unfathomable. That perhaps belong to other life times. This man will always hold a kind of fascination, a sweet obsession. The aspect is good, Venus in this sign and house usualy brings faithfulness, loyalty, and endurance of love. This man has a special magnetism and glamour about him. Which he is unconscious of. He can be alluring and enchanting. He likes women who are distant, dark and deep and who have been through their own private hell, or the emotional mill in the past and he seek intensity in the relationships. A hypnotic anima figure who is slightly frightening, very mysterious and will draw him down into her depths. Glamour, romance and sexual magnetism, and a hint of a dark side attract him. The mysterious stranger. It is as though love is a dangerous thing, a secret thing to him. This Venus is often very spiritual, it wants someone who can touch the soul. He seeks someone who can read his silent thoughts and responses, someone kind and understanding with a hint of supernatural mystery or power. He will have a good effect on your life spiritually as well as materially. The world will seem warmer and more welcoming, less poor, less full of hardships, when he is in your life, you cope with things better. He will aware of your good qualities and your strength of character, and he will always want to be supportive and will go out of his way to help you in life, when ever you need his help. Even if the relationship were to break down and end, or time move on, he would still go out of his way to help you ever you needed him. His Pluto in Virgo, in your twelfth house cusp, this means that there may be secrets in your relationship, or the whole relationship or aspects of it may be hidden from view of others, and mysterious.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 不明な部分等がありましたら、意訳でお願いします。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The moon conjuncts Neptune. There is some peculiarity but also a touch of genius in the partner, he may have some talent that seems to be inspired or from the world beyond, but also a strangeness of temperament with it.. An ellement of unreliability and secrecy through out the relationship. You will both find the past and all that is historical very romantic, and the ideal world of yesteryear seems to beckon and call. through this love. It is as if after you meet, a past life or incarnation overshadows the present one, and begins very gradually and subtly at first to make itself known. He will find you mesmerizing, entrancing, and you will always be able to draw him into your world of images and dreams. You can inspire him.

• 至急和訳をお願いします。ご協力お願いします☆

インタビュー記事なので少し長いですが、和訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自動翻訳ではなくなるべく分かりやすく訳して頂けると助かりますm(__)m How did you first meet Tom? Oh my, Tom and I first met at a strip club in London. I was on the pole and he was my audience. You have shot Tom many times, what is it like to work together on set? Tom and I have been with each other from pretty much the beginning, I remember shooting him in a park for our first time. We combined our clothes and played dress up. We would put on clothes and explore London, watch trash TV and he would make me potato smilies. Being on set with him is magical, of course, he's everything I live for and I'm so proud of him. My girl is breaking boundaries! How does he compare to working with female models? I don't think it's about gender with Tom and I don't think it should be about gender with anybody. We are who we are and we should be proud of that. The special thing about Tom isn't his looks, but more about that he is confident with who he is. Have you ever worked with someone who was a complete diva? Yes, but I can't say who! How did you handle it? I fell in love! It's showbiz. A lot of your photographs feature cigarettes, what is it about cigarettes that is appealing aesthetically? Emotion and movement to me is extremely beautiful, I think the shapes, dimensions and movement in smoke is interesting. Smoking makes a still photo almost seem less static, it adds action and an element of realism. It's personal and natural. Are you a smoker yourself? My caffeine intake is more worrying.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 友達が作ってくれた曲なんですけど、どっきりでこの曲を日本語で歌ってあげたいんです。 どうか歌の和訳を手伝ってください。 『The Word』 Even if you don't believe in what you feel,you can see the change that is inside of you don't cast out what you feel might be true. I tell you from my heart you see for you to be Happy Eternally, with your family forever you can be with our Heavenly Father He who loved us so.He can show us what to do and where to go if our hearts are ready to know listen to your heart so you can believe in what do you want to be leavin' out of your life When you see some little sprouts begin to grow,it will shine some light and you will start to know cause your taste buds will start to tickle even just a little bit at a time knowing what is growing will taste sublime your thoughts will start to rhyme Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white When the heat starts coming you will know for sure,nourishing the word and acting is the cure you discover,if you can endure it starts with soil is running low,do you have enough to let the good things grow with your might,get ready to sow,cause it's Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white You will never know if you will let your doubt,keep you in a desert with expected drought, swelling water,keeps filling a spout that gives you clean and bright and fighting faith that never lets you down. come drink freely from the water that is Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white