• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:以下の英作文は正しいでしょうか)

初めて会ったアメリカからのJohnとフランスからのTed

aaoottの回答

• aaoott
  • ベストアンサー率25% (3/12)
回答No.2

Today, for the first time, I meet with John who is from USA, studying at a Japanese high school and Ted who is from France. It was my first time to converse with non-Japanese speakers in Japan. Perhaps that's why I was not able to communicate with them well in English. 直訳しようとすると伝わらないので、このぐらいで十分だと思いますが...

valilian
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 英語って難しいですね。 自分のような直訳では伝わらないのですね。 勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英作文

これからあまり文法的にたしかじゃない文章を書いてくよ! という文を英作してみたのですが、(よくわからない日本語だと思いますが、ニュアンス的にはいままで簡単な英語ばかり使ってきたから、もうちょっとレベルの高いすこし複雑な文章をかいていこうという意味です) I'll try to write in the new way which I am not sure if it is correct or not in terms of grammar! というのを作りましたそしてネイティブの友達にこれを送ったら I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is correct or not in terms of grammar が正しい文だよと直されました でもよくよく考えてみるとこの which は目的格の関係代名詞だと思いますが、  なにに対する目的格なんでしょうか? I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is correct or not __ in terms of grammar! のように not のあとに which= way きているのでしょうか? でもそうすると I'll try to write in the new way, which I am not sure if it is (a) correct or not in terms of grammar! のように a が必要な気がしますけどどうなんでしょう? 本当にこの文章は正しいのか教えてください!!

• 英作文教えてください。

次の2問です。(1)はこれでよいでしょうか。 (2)はここまでは考えたのですが、1文で かけません。 (1)いい時間に電話をくれたよ。君に会う    約束を忘れていたよ。 You gave me a timely call. I forgot I had an appointment with you. (2)日本を訪れた外国人が朝の通勤ラッシュを    見てまず驚くのは、日本には、日本人    ばかりがこんなに大勢いるということである。 Foreigners who visit Japan are surprised to see the morning rush hour first. There are a lot of Japanese only like this in Japan. 文法的な間違いがあれば教えてください。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

1.海外旅行をする日本人が増えたことによって、外国における日本人がらみの事件が急増している。 2.昨年10年ぶりにバンコクに行ったら、街並みがすっかり変わっていたので驚きました。 3.私は子供のころから野球を見るのが好きで、結構自分でもやれるという自信がある。 1.Since more and more Japanese people traveling abroad, accidents which they are involved is increasing. 2.Last year I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years and it has utterly changed in view of cities. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I have a confidence to play it fairly. 冠詞とか時制の使い方は自分では判断出来かねますので、そこらへんを重点的に見ていだけるととても助かります。よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1.天気予報によると土曜日の午後と日曜の朝は晴れるよ。でも、土曜日の夜は、雨のようだよ。 2.その日本人学生の一人は日本で柔道のチャンピオンだったんだ。英語の勉強を手伝ってあげれば、僕に柔道を教えてくれるって彼は約束したんだよ。 1.According to weather forecast, it will be fine in Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, but it will be rainy in Saturday evening. 2.One of the Japanese students who is champion in Japanese Judo promised me that he teach me how to Judo, if i help you with English study. 恐縮ですが…細かい添削と解説をお願いします。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文練習・添削

英作文を練習しています。 TOEFLや英検準1級以上で通用するレベルまで作文力を磨きたいと思っています。 回答を添削できる方がいらっしゃいましたら、どんな小さなことでもかまいませんので、(スペルミスや、コンマや冠詞の使い方、表現がまずい、など)アドバイスをお願いします!! 加えて、英作文の練習について、なにかいい方法や情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】 近年、海外進出する(seeking their jobs outside Japan)日本人のスポーツ選手がますます増える傾向(stream)にあります。このことについて、あなたの意見を述べなさい。 【私の解答】 Some people say that the stream of Japanese professional sports players seeking their jobs outside Japan is not good but I do not think so. Here I have two poins to make. First, I think as some Japanese professional sports players find better job in foreign countries and flourish especially by earning a lots of money and rising in their honor , the other sports players would have more motivation. Moreover, that would lead to improve Japanese players skill and revel. Secondly, when Japanese player act vigorously, that bring among two countries good effects in the economy and make a big market. Such things would get up steam the economy and excite many people. Thus, I suppose that the acting overseas is great strem for many people who love sports and I agree with such stream.

• 英作文です。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。

英作文です。見て頂けると幸いです、よろしくお願いします。 I'm glad to hear the story about cell phones. The american cell phone etiquette is not good as far as I hear the story. But I cannot say that the Japanese cell phone etiquette is good. I occasionally take charge of the cash register when working at the bookstore. There is a person who calls with the ckeckout stand also in Japan. Moreover, there are a lot of people who operate the cell phone in the train. However, I have ever not seen the taxi driver that is speaking with the cell phone. The Japanese taxi driver seems to get instructions by wireless. The taxi driver from India and the Middle East might also get instructions with cell phone. However, they talk too much. I want you not to forget it is a service trade. Certainly, the cell phone begins to ring here and there. Then, the cell phone rang though it visited an art museum the other day. There seems to be a problem in manners of the cell phone also in Japan and the United States. When the cell phone is used, it is necessary to worry about other people. No smoking was written. There are a lot of places of no smoking also in Japan. There is a shop that divides the no-smoking zone and the smoking seat, too. As for the cigarette and the cell phone, manners may be defended. ケータイに関する話を聞けてよかった。アメリカのケータイエチケットは、話を聞く限りよくないね。 でも、日本のケータイエチケットも良いとはいえない。書店で働いているとき、私は時折レジを担当する。日本でもレジで電話する人がいます。さらに、電車でケータイを操作する多くの人々がいる。しかしケータイで話しているタクシー運転手は今までみたことがない。日本のタクシー運転手は無線によって指示を得るようです。また、インドと中東のタクシー運転手はケータイで指示を得るのかもしれません。しかし、彼らは話しすぎです。接客業であることを忘れないでほしいと思います。 確かに、ケータイは至る所から鳴り出すね。この間、美術館に行ったんだけど、そ こでもケータイが鳴っていたよ。 日本もアメリカも、ケータイのマナーに問題がありそうだね。 ケータイを使うときは、他の人を気遣わないといけないね。 禁煙について書いていたね。日本でも禁煙の場所は多いよ。禁煙席と喫煙席を 分けているお店もあるよ。たばこも、ケータイも、マナーが守られるとよいね

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

題名:英語を日本の唯一の公用語にすることについて賛成か反対か。理由も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan for two reasons. The first reason is that Japanese people is not good at using English since I have never seen Japanese people talk each other in English and I have few friends who can speak English.Thus realizing this policy is impossible or nearly impossible in my opinion.  The second reason, I think, is that the policy is meaningless because it seems to be safety that we deal with Japanese language as the only official language in Japanese society. For instance, Some foreign companies are success to deal with English as the only official language in only their companies.  The policy would not adjust to Japanese people for these reasons that I mentioned above. Therefore I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan. 私は、二つの理由から英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 一つ目の理由は、日本人同士が英語でコミュニケーションをしているところを見たことがないし、自分の友達にも英語が喋れる人は、殆どいないという理由から、日本人は、英語を操るのが得意ではないと思うからである。ゆえに、この政策の実現は、不可能か不可能に近いだろう。 二つ目の理由として、日本の社会において、日本語を唯一の公用語として扱っていても特に問題が起きていないで、この政策には意味がないと思うからである。実際、いくつかの外資系の企業は、彼らの会社の中だけで英語を公用語化とすることで、日本において成功を収めている。 この政策は上記に述べた理由により、日本人には合わないだろう。ゆえに、私は、英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 ★質問★ (1)「英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすること」を二回目以降は、the policyでまとめていますが、問題はないですか。 (2)一つ目の理由の最後の所で、「不可能か不可能に近いだろう。」という英語を「 impossible or nearly impossible」としましたが、こんな感じでよろしかったでしょうか。 (3)この文章には書かなかったのですが、「英語の公用語化」を英語でどのように表現すれば良いでしょう。簡単言い回しをしていたら教えて下さい。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

コンクリートの建物に囲まれ、機能第一主義の無機質な都会で生活していると、鳥や虫の鳴き声に耳をすませたり、名も知らぬような草木に目をやったりしながら、季節の微妙な移り変わりを実感するようなことがめっきり少なくなってきたように思う。もっと心に余裕を持ち、一回きりのかけがえのない人生をうるおいのあるものにしたいと考えて、田舎に移住することを決断する人が近年増えてきているのも無理からぬことである。 Living in urban where they are a lot of concrete buildings and functions are regarded as first priority thing, the opportunities are really decreasing in which we can feel subtle seasonal changes with hearing sounds of birds and insects and with seeing grasses and trees of which I don’t know the names. It is inevitable that the number of people is increasing in recent years, who decide to move from urban to rural in order to live at their own pace and make their limited life satisfied. よろしくお願いします。