• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳おねがいします。短いです

bakanskyの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

この文章からだけでは、the speedy が何を意味しているか分かりません (訳すには情報が不足です)。それに、綴りの誤りなどもあるようです。  「その中の speedy はどんな形になってますか。まともですか、それともバラバラですか。形が崩れているのなら、払ったお金を返して下さい。それなら、あなたを訴えるとまでは申しません。形が崩れているとかバラバラになっているとか、そういうものを売らないで下さい。お金は貴重なものですから」

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

輸入ブルーレイを海外から購入したところ、違う商品が送られてきちゃいました。 ネットで例文を引用してなんとか【間違ったの送り返すから正しいの送って下さい】 というのを、海外の取引先にメールしたところ、以下の長文が送られてきて無料の翻訳を使ってみたのですが、ちんぷんかんぷんで。。。 長文ですが、どうか宜しくお願いします。 body We are happy to reimburse for return shipping up to $10.00 for international orders when the return is due to our error. For a return on box sets or where the return shipping is more than $6.00 due to item size or weight, please contact us for preauthorization and a receipt for the shipping will need to be emailed or faxed to us. Delivery confirmation, insurance, mailers and expedited shipping costs are not included as reimbursable items. Another option we offer are partial refunds in lieu of returning items that have minor case damage or scratches or we can send you a replacement case for single disc CD's or DVD. Please ask your customer service representative for this option if you are interested. **To expedite the return process, please cut your shipping label from the mailer your order arrived in and include it with the return form found at the link below. This will have much of the information we need to identify your order. Please be as detailed as possible below so we can ensure proper handling of your return. For defective or damaged items, we will ship you another brand new, item once we receive the defective/damaged one back at the warehouse (with RAF completed). Please note: Region errors are not considered defective. For incorrect items received due to packing or listing errors, we will ship you the correct item as soon as the incorrect item is received into our warehouse (with RAF completed) or completely refund your order if it is determined we are unable to obtain the correct item due to a listing or UPC error. For all other returns (dont want, region error, duplication) a refund minus S&H will be processed after we receive the item back in our warehouse (with RAF completed). Please explain the reason for the return. Return shipping will not be reimbursed. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。。。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方がカメラレンズを購入していただき、その後に来たメールです。 I already get the lens from you. Anyway, i really not appreciated to found that the front body lens not only scratch but also not exactly be the right shape. May i can return the lens ? Please refund the money to me. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 英語を翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても意味が分かりませんでした。英語に詳しい方宜しくお願いします。

海外のオークションで商品を販売してイタリア人が購入してくれました。しかし、メールのやり取りで困っています。 いつもならある程度は翻訳されて理解できるのですが・・・ 次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ok tanks...my only request is YOU write this on all pack...in english and italian too please PROMISE SIGN ALL PACK IN ENGLIS ( USED BAG ,VALUE 10 EURO, NO COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION) AND IN ITALIAN TOO IS MUCH IMPORTANT (BORSE USATE,VALORE 10 EURO,SCAMBIO TRA PRIVATI NO COMMERCIALE).. so the amazon and 1 speedy at IURESCIA ANTONIO THE BUKET WITH POCHETTE & the other speedy to TUtela maria pia AND TH E OTHER 2 BAG AT pellilli maria..... ok.....please write message english and in italian too is the important step to cross custom....IN THIS WAY HAVE NO PROBLEM FOR ME AND YOU TOOO....TRUST IN YOU ...SHIP ME FAST BYE :)

• 翻訳お願いします!

教えてください。 「○○ is it me or this movie is big in Asia?(Sadly it's not the case in Europe:/)」 ◯◯の所はSNSの@私のア カウントです。 翻訳お願いします(>人<;)

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳をお願いしていただける方 よろしくお願いします His Neptune is in your second house. This is a negative aspect, it means that at the time when you form the relationship, he will seem free, generous, and with big ideas about money, but there may be financially difficulties or debts in the background of his life. Some poverty or struggle. He may seem to hit a bad patch in an otherwise solvent life. But when you know him better, you will find this is a habit. You will be tempted to save him from disaster financially at some point. But it is unwise to give this man money at all, or to allow him to handle or influence your financial life. For losses may occur. This man could impose on your generosity, become a drain on your income in one way another. He may either always be making use of your money, borrowing, finding things for you to spend on, or invest in, but they wont work. You may have too much faith in him. He may not be as competent financially as he seems. So the impulse to help him out or to give to much could be unfounded, a bad investment in the future both emotionally, if you end up disillusioned and out of pocket in a big way, and financially.

• 翻訳してください。

Taxation differs from country to country. For example, in the United States and Japan, a tax on cigarettes and alcohol is an important way for the government to get money. This is sometimes called a "sin tax." In other words, by doing something bad, you do something good: You give money to the government. Yet in Russia, there is almost no tax on tobacco or alcohol. It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society. If you like to save money, you might be penalized for this in the future. This would encourage people not to hold money, but spend it. This might be important in societies such as Japan, where people traditionally save large amounts of money. A strong economy is one in which money changes hands often. Money "grows" in this way. When you go overseas, you usually exchange yen for another currency, such as dollars or the euro. Not only are tourists a good target for a tax(because it is thought that they have money to spend), but it would help to stop speculators. Speculators are people with large amounts of money who buy one currency, hold it, and then sell it to make money. Imagine that somebody exchanges \10,000,000 at 92 yen per dollar. If he changes this money back to yen at just 93 yen to a dollar, then he has made about \100,000. Any government would love to get some of this profit.

• 英語の翻訳

イーナトラベルにてロシアのホテルを予約しました。 少し不安だったのでホテルの公式HPを探してだして、 英語は苦手なので例文をいじって予約確認メールをしました。 返信が届いたのですが翻訳機能で訳しても意味がわかりません。 翻訳お願いします↓ Dear Ms. ​xxx, good day! Thank you for your email. We are pleased to confirm your reservation with hotel's internal number 12345678. Please don't hesitate to contact me or my colleagues in case any further assistance is required, or in case any further questions. Best regards, Daria

• 至急翻訳お願いします。

Taxation differs from country to country. For example,in the United States and Japan, a tax on cigarettes and alcohol is an important way for the government to get money. This is sometimes called a "sintax."In other words, by doing something bad, you do something good: You give money to the government. Yet in Russia, there is almost no tax on,tobacco or alcohol.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで販売したレンズに対してクレームがあり、値引き交渉の際に来たメールです。 Will you make it $40? I phoned the repair store. The charges for checking only is $25.00, total charges will depends on nature of the fix. I have to take the lens over there to get the estimation, hopefully it will be between $50-60. The labour cost here is very expensive. Please note Paypal also take a percentage out of the refund money. Thank you. よろしくお願いします。