回答No.1

君の友達は今日やって来るようだ。 仕事が終わったら会おうと思うがOKかい?

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

相手からの why was it so hard. You gotta get some rest when you get home! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomorrow. I hope you have a great rest of your day though. I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you.に、 『今修学旅行時期で店が混んでるの。 ありがとう。今日は少し早めに寝る。 あなたも明日仕事頑張ってね* またね。おやすみ*』と返したいです。 『』を英語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします

In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say, “I’m sorry.’ Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 翻訳お願いします

Mike: Wait a minute , if my memory is correct , your wife used to wear a fur coat. Friend: I don't remember. Mike: Of course you do. It was large , like a tent. Friend: OK , you're right , she used to. But she doesn't any more. Mike: Has she , too , become an animal rights supporter? Friend: No, she stopped wearing it because I said that the last time I saw anything that looked like her in that coat , it was sniffing around a lamppost. So now she only wears it when she clears snow in front of the house. So I'm off the hook. Mike: But the worm isn't. Barbaric worm killer! Friend: Heartless meat eater!

• 翻訳してください。

Mike: Wait a minute , if my memory is correct , your wife used to wear a fur coat. Friend: I don't remember. Mike: Of course you do. It was large , like a tent. Friend: OK , you're right , she used to. But she doesn't any more. Mike: Has she , too , become an animal rights supporter? Friend: No, she stopped wearing it because I said that the last time I saw anything that looked like her in that coat , it was sniffing around a lamppost. So now she only wears it when she clears snow in front of the house. So I'm off the hook. Mike: But the worm isn't. Barbaric worm killer! Friend: Heartless meat eater!

• 翻訳お願いします

For you iam sure you will be getting your 2x Drivers and your Guidesman heatsink in soon too. Let me know when you get these Items. OK.? I put something extra in there for you. You might need help with it so send me message whne you get it.

• Awwwwh why was it so hard

Awwwwh why was it so hard today (sad) You gotta get some rest when you get home ! No I didn't it was my second day off today but I have to go back to work starting tomarrow (sad)(sad)(sad) I hope you have a great rest of your day though! I'm know you can get through it just fine, I believe in you (moon grin) ↑この場合のI believe in youは、 別に深い意味はありませんか? 友達同士でよく使う言葉なのでしょうか? 異性からの場合、好意などはこの文章で感じられますか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

Opps. I gave you wrong Number. My Big Mistake I gave you someone else number. I will get you correct number tommrorow when i go in the office. It is my mistake . I shipped many items that day. So I gave you THere number and Gave them your number. Tommrorw i will give it to you when i got to the office. THis is Just a Mistake No worries OK,?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 翻訳してください

Hey, I came across your YouTube Channel today and wanted to reach out to introduce myself. First off, my name is送られてきた方の名前 and I am a Content Scout for the TGN Network. We work with some of the top channels on YouTube and would love to have your channel as part of our network. We help channels better manage, monetise and optimise their content to increase CPM, impressions (views) and subscribers. If you're interested in partnering your channel through our Network, Or have any other questions, Please contact me by replying to this message, contacting me on Skype or sending me a email. I look forward to hearing back from you.