• 締切済み

英文作成お願いします。

O-san and △-san are available 20-21 today. Their schedule is tight today. Best regards, と送ったところ、 Do you mean 20:00-21:00 tonight? We had planned 3 half-day sessions with ○-san's and △-san's teams, and one hour will not be enough time to cover these important topics. How is the schedule for tomorrow? とメールが来ました。 こちらに、 本日明日は2人の時間がどうしてもあわないので、 遅い時間で済みませんが、本日の20-21時と、明日の17-18時のみのお時間でお願いしたい。 申し訳ないですが、検討ください。 とお返事したいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

先方が半日のセッションを3回と希望しているのに、 単に、1時間のセッションを2回と回答するのは、 先方との関係を断絶してもかまわないということですか? あさって以降ならどうかとか、 関連の資料をメールで送ってくれれば〇も△もそれぞれ検討するとか、 もう少し優しい対応はできないのですか?

omusubi01150115
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。 先方は3セッションを半日で行いたいとのことでした。。 しかし、急な話だったため非常に難しく、丁寧にお断りしたかったのです。。 セッション内容はこちらで確認済みでした。 どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり急いでおります】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 日本語: 昨晩、(弊社人材バンクの)スタッフと連絡がとれましたので彼らの面接可能日(あなたより提示頂いた日より選んだ)をあなた(派遣先会社)にお伝えします。 本日当日の連絡となり申し訳ございません。 念の為、下記日程で大丈夫でしょうか。また英語の履歴書は本日お持ちしても宜しいでしょうか) お忙しい中お時間作っていただきありがとうございます。 英語: We contacted candidates last night and tell you their availavility that you suggested. (1) :today 9/1(Fri) 19:00 (2) :today 9/1(Fri) 20:00 We are sorry to today's information for you , and we would like to confirm whether you agree with this schedule and regarding English resume, could we give you directly today. we appreciate that you adjust your busy schedule for interviews.

• 下記の文章で使われているwithについて

Ken is going to provide you with a detailed schedule of these sessions when he visits you later today. で使われている前置詞のwith ですが、どうしてここで前置詞のwithを使っているか 分かりますでしょうか? Ken is going to provide you a detailed schedule. とS + V+O+O にしては問題ありますか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

She's all right Saw the medic tonight That's alright Self exposed hunger strike Just hold tight you'll see the sun and you'll feel alive She's alright Lost in a world she holds tonight

• この英語を確認&直してしていただけないでしょうか(大至急)

以下の日本語文章を、英語に直しました。 ネイティブ的にみて間違っていないか確認していただけないでしょうか 急いでいます。 必ずお礼しますのでよろしくお願いいたします。 各位 2009年前半のスタッフ対象研修日程について、皆様にお知らせ致します。 日時、場所については以下の通りです。 *基本的に、第2月曜日をマネージャー研修、題4月金曜日をシニア研修とさせて頂きます。 *研修内容詳細、講師については、後ほどアナウンスさせて頂きます。 <このスペースはスケジュールが入る予定> 基本的にスタッフは全員参加です。予定をカレンダーに入れて頂けますようよろしくお願いいたします。                         どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 山田 Dear all, This is to inform you about the group training sessions in the first harf year of 2009. Details of these sessions are as below. *Basically, the second Monday would be the manager sessions and the 4th Monday would be the senior sessions. *The details and the instructor of the sessions would be announced later. This is a space to place the schedule> All managers, senior and junior staff are required to attend. Please input these dates in your schedule. Regards, yamada

• Thriller

That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, Thriller here tonight That it's a thriller, thriller night 'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight I'm gonna be tonight…

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I apologize I miscalculated the invoice. Here is the new update. With the new items added and out of stock items, total balance is $89.77, with the first payment captured today is $94.20. Current balance is of $10.57. Will send the Paypal request shortly. I apologize for the confusion. Your order is now ready, unfortunately due to the New Year's Schedule, AAATransport won't be able to come by and pick up shipment until next Monday afternoon. (1/5/2015) With the new items added and out of stock items, total balance is $AAAA. We have captured the first payment of $BBB and rest of the balance is $CCC I will be sending a Paypal request soon, please let me know when payment has been processed.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

歌の歌詞なのですが、意味がわかりません。 和訳できる方がいらしたら教えてください。 1:Let's go take a ride tonight 2:So let go ando get down with me 3:I'm gonna give you the warmth you've missed 念のため、文の前後も載せておきます。 1 Summer’s here and the time is right Boy I don’t wanna be lonely Let’s go take a ride tonight I wanna feel the thrill of your fresh kiss 2 Come on now and take all of me You see I’m here for just the taking So let go and get down with me And don’t let my heart keep breaking 3 Take a look at me and hold my hand I’m gonna give you the warmth you’ve missed Come on closer, try to understand Feel the magic of this moment of bliss

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Averescu consequently was put in charge of an army group consisting of the 3rd Army and the 50,000 men Army of the Dobruja commanded by general Andrei Zayonchkovski, comprising 17 divisions and planned to counterattack Mackensen's forces across the Danube River from behind. The plan was to attack the Central Powers forces from the rear by crossing the Danube at Flămânda, while the front-line Romanian and Russian forces were supposed to launch an offensive southwards towards Cobadin and Kurtbunar (today Tervel, Dobrich Province). The idea was to cut off Mackensen's army from its bases in northern Bulgaria.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Trump isn't mad because Jeff sessions recused himself. He's mad because Jeff sessions got caught lying about his Russian contacts and had to recuse himself. Most lawyers and law makers agree he had to recuse himself it was the only lawful thing to do. Now Trump is mad because sessions followed the letter of the law. ...

• この英文訳してください。。。

この英文訳してください。。。 文が難しくて訳せません。 わかるかた教えてください Jamie `s program is fun, but he is a serious young man. For example, he has trained disadvantaged young ?sters to be professional chefs. Also he was won awards for helping children to learn about healthy eating. His program teaches skills which many young people don`t learn at home anymore-how to shop well, or how to choose fruit and vegetables. Jamie`s philosophy can be found in the title of his program. The naked chef. It shows that he values preparing simple, healthy food. Today many young people eat fast food. But Jamie`s is telling us to be creative with the things that we find in our kitchen. He also reminds us of the pleasure of sharing good food with family and friends. This is the recipe for his success, and for great cooking お願いいたします