• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

english_hourの回答

回答No.1

1.もうすぐ夕食をとります I'll take dinner soon. 2.東京で雪は降りますが、あまり多くありません It snows in Tokyo , but not so much. 3.私はただの作業員です I am just a worker. 4.沖縄でもドリアンはとれます Dorian grows in Okinawa, too.

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

• 添削お願いします

雨はふらないと思いますが、念のためカサを持って行きます。 (just in case:念のため) I think it's not going to rain but I'll take my umbrella just in case. I think it's unlikely to rain but I'll carry my umbrella just in case. 上の二通りを考えました。添削お願いします。 また、他にもっと自然な表現がありましたら教えてください。

• 英文を添削してください

Snowboarding is very popular in Japan. I plan to snowboard at the slope in the town Niseko next month. The snow is mild, and there are as many as 34 courses. I'm already looking forward to it. 言いたい事は、 「スノボは日本ではとても人気です。私は来月ニセコという町のゲレンデでスノボする予定です。そこは雪が軽く、34ものコースがあるんですよ。今からもう楽しみです。」 the slope in the town Niseko はもっとスッキリした言葉に言い換えられるんじゃないかとも思うんですが… Niseko ski resort とか? 「雪が軽い」の部分も、mild は何か違うんではないかと… light とかにした方がいいんでしょうか? レベル低くてお恥ずかしいです (^^;) どなたか、添削をお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削?をお願いします><

英文の添削?をお願いします><  I received your letter today!  Thank you for your present^^  I'm very very happy!  I'll write a letter to you soon.  (今日、あなたの手紙を受け取りました!   プレゼントありがとう^^  私はとてもとても嬉しいです!  すぐに返事を書きますね。) 間違っているところや"こう書いた方がいい"というところがあったら直してください。 お願いします! また、 「返事遅れてごめんなさい。  体育大会に向けての練習が始まったので、私は今とても忙しいです。  これからも返事がおそくなることがあるかもしれません。  ごめんなさい。」 を英訳していただけませんか?>< たくさんすみません、お願いします!!

• 英文メール 添削お願いします。

お世話になります。 今気になっている外国の方(英会話教室の先生)にメールをします。(2回目) 以下の添削をお願い致します。 喉の調子はどう? 今週の土曜日はあなたに会えなくて悲しいです(>_<) でもまた近いうちにみんなで出かけましょう♪ 私は早く初級クラスに上がれるように頑張ります! 返事はいりません(^^) 早く喉が良くなりますように...☆ じゃあまたね~ Hi! ←ここで相手の名前を書いた方がいいですか?&Hello!の方が柔らかいですか? How is your throat? I'm so sad that I can't to see you this saturday X-< But let's hang out all together sometime soon♪ I'll do my best, to go to the beginner's class as soon as possible!! You don't need to reply to me :D I hope you will get better soon...☆ Bye! ←thanks!の方が好ましいですか? ○○(名前) ←最後に書くよりも、書き始めにI'm ○○と名乗った方がいいですか? まだまだ初級の初級、というレベルなので 調べたりしながら考えたのですが間違いだらけだと思います…; どうぞ皆様のお力をお貸しください(>_<)! 宜しくお願い致します<(_ _)>

• 英文の添削お願いできますか?アウトプットの練習に

英文の添削お願いできますか?アウトプットの練習に 今日の主人との会話を英語にして見ました。 文法が間違っていたり、もっと良い言い回しがあったらご指摘ください。 him: Hey, I've take a day off tomorrow. (ねぇ、明日休みとれたよ。) me: Oh! I'm glad that you'll take only a day off during G.W. (わぁ!G.Wの一日だけでも休めて良かったね。) him: Right. So, I'll be able to take kids anywhere. (ほんと。だから、子供達をどこかにつれていけるよ。) me: I'm sure they'll be delighted. Throughout G.W. they sometimes shouted ,"I'm boring!!" (きっと喜ぶよ~。G.W中「暇だ~!!」って叫んでたから。)

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文で添削をして欲しいです

次の例文ですが、間違ってるところがあれば直して欲しいです。 ・彼の出血が始まりだした He start bleeding. ・どちらも残念です too bad , neither. ・もう好きなようにして Do as you like. ・日本はデフレが続いていますが、いまだに土地代が高いです。 それに関連して、特に首都圏では家賃が高いです。 In Japan, Keeping a deflation, although land of value is still expensive. and in particular around of tokyo, cost of house rental is high.

• またまた、添削お願いできますか?まだまだ頑張らないといけない私です。

通勤途中の携帯で作文しました。Yes,it is not my day-off,today too! 日本語が理解できる人であれば、私の英文が解ると思いますが、日本語が理解できない英語圏の人たちに、この文章は理解して貰えるのでしょうか?どうかな...? Hi,there! The day before yesterday I was absent from my job. Maybe I think you know why. Don't you see? I had a cold again. I was in bed all day the day. I had to get well as soon as possible! These three months I was absent once a month, because of a cold. These all days were five days! It's too bad for worker, don't you think so? Do you worry me? Thank you for thinking of me. Now I'm in the train heading for the office. And I am writing this one. I should have to take care of myself. I always say to my friend “ Please take care of yourself, OK? “. From now, the first I have to say it to ME! I get off the train next station! Ciao for now!

• 英文を添削お願いできますか?

大学でアカデミックライティングを勉強しているものです。下記の英訳の添削お願いできませんか?「そんな年齢である」をうまく表現できませんでした。講評・添削よろしくお願いします。 今の私は45歳。「怖いもの知らず」ではもはやなく、「怖いものなし」の境地にはまだ程遠い。ちょっとした知識でも陶酔を得ることができた若いころとは逆に、学べば学ぶほど「自分がいかにわずかのことしか知らないか、自分がいかに無知か」ということを思い知らされるようになる、そんな年齢である。 Now I am 45-years-old, no longer stupidly being proud as if I know everything, but taking a step to the real knowledge of universe in too long and thorny path. Contrary to my youth, when a little bit of intelligence would have satisfied me, the more I learn the world, the more I cannot avoid realizing my woeful lack of knowledge. I, 45-years-old, am confused so.