• ベストアンサー

afert tranch ?

以下の動画 7:13 ごろ a lot of economists and a lot of analysts are saying , at this point, don't expect to see afert (?) tranch(?) I guess at the end of the day... と聞こえますが(?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/87357572/

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

third tranche = 「三回目の(公的)資金注入」と思います

eigoself
質問者

お礼

再度聞いたところよくわかりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

a third lunch (下記参照)ではないでしょうか。     http://www.mvnews.org/news/2012/01/27/third-lunch-option-initiated-to-better-serve-students/

eigoself
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• prounded writing ?

次の動画  http://www.bloomberg.com/video/88067904/ 5:19ごろ I would suggest, Dr. Silvia,a lot of view you don't know you are prouned(?) writing 8 pages... と聞こえますが(?)のところは何と言っていてどのような意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• これはどんな意味ですか?

Are you saying in 30 days you will have a book of the toyota model lineup? for $10?

• 英訳 仕事が集まる

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳をおしえていただけますでしょうか。 集まる、というのはわかりませんでした。あっているのか不安です。 和文: Aさん:最近、忙しいんだ。 Bさん:仕事って、仕事ができる人のところに集まるよね A lot of work gather in those who are good at what they do, no? A lot of work gather in those who are good at their work, no?

• 英文の邦訳

Indeed, also in our data, these two types of links often coincide, at numbers that are thousands of times higher than one would expect (see the “Corporate network data” section), calling for a multiplex network approach. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• "医学論文訳"

"医学論文訳" By the 5 day time point, at which time 40% of cells born by day 1 normally die, animals that receive p7c3 a statistically significant, 25% increase in BrdU+ cells compared to vehicle group. 「By the 5 day time point, at which time 40% of cells born by day 1 normally die~」 のところが・・よくわからず。

• 誰かこの文章を訳してくれませんか?!

I think you didn't get the point...you told me the timezone of Japan.. And it's already a midnight..that's why I'm asking you "are you not gonna sleep" because it already late at your country.. Instead of are we used to use R at chatting in a short way..hope that uh you will get what I'm saying 申し訳ありませんが、何卒よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

Imagine for a moment that you are the manager of a day-care center. You have a clearly stated policy that chil dren are supposed to be picked up by 4 p.m. But very often parents are late. The result: at day's end, you have some anxious children and at least one teacher who must wait around for the parents to arrive. What to do? A pair of economists who heard of this dilemma -- it turned out to be a rather common one -- offered a solution: fine the tardy parents. Why, after all, should the day-care center take care of these kids for free?The economists decided to test their solution by conducting a study of ten day-care centers in Haifa, Israel. The study lasted twenty weeks, but the fine was not introduced immediately. For the first four weeks, the economists simply kept track of the number of parents who came late; there were, on average, eight late pickups per week per day-care center. In the fifth week, the fine was enacted. It was announced that any parent arriving more than ten minutes late would pay $3 per child for each incident. The fee would be added to the parents' monthly bill, which was roughly $380.

• 英訳お願いします。

i don't see you a lot 意味を教えてください。

• on the wall? at the wall?

ご覧いただきありがとうございます。 早速ですが質問です。 She is putting a lot of posters ( ) the walls of her room (1)at (2)by (3)in (4)on 上の問題なんですが、(2)と(3)は除外できますが、なぜ(1)が×になるのか分かりません。 atも一応【場】を示すところなので正解だと思うのですが....

• There are lots of people.の構文がわかりません。

There are lots of people.の構文がわかりません。再度、質問です。 There are lots of people.の文で、主語は lots ですか、それとも people ですか。 辞書では、a lot of は 沢山の と訳しているので、全体が形容詞的働きをして、そのあとの people を修飾しているようにも思えます。 a lot が名詞で、of が同格ならば、 There is a lot of people.となるということでしょうか。 There are a lot of people.とはならないのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。