• ベストアンサー

“familiar with~”について。

My sister familiar ( ) the latest political news.
 アabout イin ウto エwith この質問の答えは、 My sister familiar (with) the latest political news.
 私の妹は最新の政治ニュースに詳しい。 となると思いますが、“~に詳しい”は“be familiar with~”ではなく、“familiar with~”とbe動詞がなくても使えるのでしょうか? 問題文にはbe動詞が入ってなかったので気になりました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

be動詞がなければ使えません。 familiarは形容詞ですから。familiarは名詞か形容詞の用法しかなく、動詞の用法はないです。 誤植でしょうね。 ご参考まで。

momo_yu_f
質問者

お礼

やはり誤植だったのですね。納得いたしました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください2

(1)My friend is going to set ( ) for Australia tomorrow morning.
 アon イat ウoff エin

(2)My sister familiar ( ) the latest political news.
 アabout イin ウto エwith (3)We must take into ( ) the fact.
 アaccount イcount ウmind エthought

(4)I was scolded because I ( ) asleep during the class. 
アbegan イfell ウjamped エled (5)She was satisfied ( ) what her son could do.
 アfor イto ウin エwith 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? 
よろしくお願いします。

• 国語 文法 助詞 

http://okwave.jp/qa/q9237816.html この質問をした者です ここでは、自分の考えを書きながら皆さんの考えを聞こうかなと思います (1)イは終助詞で、ウは並立ですよね  では、アとエは何なのでしょうか (2)イは強調でエは(だけを)に書き換えられるやつですよね  では、アとウは何なのでしょうか (3)エが添加ですよね (4)問題は類推ですか?  ならば、アが類推なので、それが答えですよね  では、イとウとエは何でしょうか。 (5)アの「その価値に気づかない」は誤りで「散歩していた」が正解です  アは動作の平行、ウは確定の逆接、エは動作の平行  では、イと問題文は何なのでしょうか (6-1)問題文が類推、エも類推   では、アとイとウは何なのでしょうか (6-2)「だけ」に置き換えるとアが変えられて    イは数量?ウは動作の終了?    エは何でしょうか (7)問題文が強調、イが強調、ウは仮定の逆接   アとエは何でしょうか (8)問題が添加なので、答えはア   エが類推   イとウは何なのでしょうか (9)問題文が動作の平行なので、答えはア   イは確定の逆接   ウとエは何でしょうか (10)問題文が確定の逆接、アが添加?エは動詞+「の」で体言と同じ働きになる「に」は?    イとウは何でしょうか (11-1)問題が場所なので、答えはウ、エは材料    アとイはなんですか? (11-2)問題が確定の逆接なので、答えはウ    アとイとエは何でしょうか (11-3)問題が場所なので答えはウ、エは確定の逆接    アとイはなんですか? (12)アは接続助詞、イは 形容動詞、    ウとエとオはなんでしょうか 回答をいただいたのですが、よく分かりませんでした 自分の言ってる事が正しいかどうか、意味、用法は何かを答えていただけると 嬉しいです ご回答お願いします。  

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください3

(1)I left home early ( ) I could catch the first train.
 アso that イin case ウfor fear エunless

(2)I know a girl ( ) first and last names are the same as my daughter's.
 アwhich イwhat ウwho エwhose (3)( ) nothing more to discuss,we had to make a decision.
 アThere had イBeing ウHaving there エThere being
 (4)My sister looked ( ) with the present from Ken.
 アpleasing イpleased ウto please エplease (5)Do you know the number of students ( ) to the welcome party?
 アcomes イcame ウwill come エcoming 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? 
よろしくお願いします。

• 冠詞・形容詞・副詞の選択問題です。

自分で、分かるところもありましたが、自信のない問題も少なくありませんでした。 同じ単語が使われているのにどうしてそうなるのかとか、答えはわかるけど、どうしてこの答えになるかの理由とかがいまいちよく分からないところもありました。 見直しのため、一つずつに訳と、少しでいいので解説をつけていただけたらと思います。 1 The children can watch only one television program().   アnight イa night ウduring night エin night 2 He caught me().   アby arm イby an arm ウby the arm エby my arm 3 I´d like to hire a baby-sitter().   アby hour イby an hour ウby the hour エby each hour 4 It was()that everybody burst out laughing.   アso a funny joke イa so funny joke ウsuch a funny joke エa such funny joke 5 Buses run to the stadium()ten minutes.   アany イeach ウevery エsome 6 You will be able to get out of the hospital in()two weeks.   アanother イother ウeach エeither 7 The population of this village is very().   アfew イlittle ウsmall エmuch 8 I decided not to buy that dress. The price was too().   アexpensive イhigh ウinexpensive エreasonable 9 She turned up at the party dressed in the().   アlast イfinal ウlatest エactual 10 The popularity of cell phones has led to()people writing letters these days.   アalmost イfewer ウhardly エleast 11 Our PE teacher, a()professional basketball player, is coaching the school team.   アprevious イlate ウonce エformer 12 The incident happened a long time ago―ten years to be().   アcorrect イexact ウright エtrue 13 These kinds of paintings are()little value.   アhaving イof ウwith エnot a 14 Susan is a()American girl.   アsixteen-years-old イsixteen-years ウsixteen-year-old エsixteen-old 15 I was()to complete the work.   アimpossible イimperfect ウincapable エunable 16 Don´t forget to drop in at my office when().   アyou are convenient イyou will be convenient ウit is your convenience エit is convenient for you 17 The good weather looks like it will last.I´ll take my umbrella,().   アyet イtherefore ウfurthermore エthough 18 ()students wear uniforms.   アMost of イAlmost of ウMost the エAlmost all the」 19 I can´t go abroad, I´m too busy. (), my passport is out of date.   アBesides イNevertheless ウBecause エAccordingly 20 No topic is()if you are not interested.   アinterest イinterested ウinteresting エinterestingly 21 Although my trip to Hokkaido was very(), I enjoyed it.   アexcited イexciting ウtired エtiring 22 He seemed so()with his new house.   アpleased イpleasant ウpleasing エpleasure 23 My father works very hard. It´s not()that he always looks tired.   アsurprised イsurprise ウsurprising エto surprising 24 Jill studied very hard, so she was()in the examination.   アsucceeded イsuccessive ウsuccessful エimaginative 25 A dragon is an()creature that has never existed.   アimagery イimaginable ウimaginary エimaginative 以上です。

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• リットル・デシリットル・ミリリットルの計算方法教えて下さい

・かさの多い順に左から記号を書きます。  正しいのはどれでしょう。 ア16dl イ1300ml ウ1l7dl エ900ml  (1)ア→ウ→イ→エ  (2)ウ→ア→イ→エ  (3)ウ→イ→ア→エ  (4)エ→イ→ア→ウ ○1l=10dl 1l=1000ml というのを教科書で習ったのですがすべて同じ単位 にそろえる事ができないのですが,どうやって 教えたらいいのでしょう…? 親の私がなやんでしまって^^; すいません!教えてください。

• 英語

1All things ( ) equal, I would choose the second one. アare イbeing ウto be エwere  2More than 20 passengers were ( ) injured in the accident アcommonly イrealistically ウreasonably エreportedly 3I have never met such a cold-( ) person like him. アheaded イhearted ウminded エnatured 4My mother insists that Tom ( ) at a graduate school. アmay study イstudy ウstudying エwould study 5My loom looks out ( ) the river. アagainst イfor ウin エover 6Everybody thought my chances of winning the gold medal were ( ). アenough イgood ウshallow エwide 7Some people complain that they work more hours ( ) less pay these days. アagainst イfor ウin エover イ,エ,イ,イ,イ,ウ,イにしました。 1You shouldn't try to do your homework ( ) watching TV. アwith イwhile ウand エbeside オas 2After getting married, I ( ) my job. アthrew イquit ウstopped エretired オfailed 3There is no ( ) in spending money on useless things. アway イidea ウneed エmeans オpoint 4I want to see the place ( ) he told us about. アhow イwhere ウwhich エwhen オwhat ア,エ,オ,イにしました。 1This lake is txice as deep as that lake. This lake is ( ) the ( ) of that lake. 2I will solve the puzzle whatever its complexity. I will solve the puzzle no matter ( ) ( ) it is. 2の二つ目の( )が分かりませんでした。 英作文 A: 私には、今より少なくとも2倍の広さのアパートが必要なのです。 B: 家賃は2倍払わなければならないと思いますが。

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• 小5の算数です

問題 0より大きい4つの数、ア・イ・ウ・エが有ります。 4つの数の大きさが次のような関係のとき ア・イ・ウ・エを 左から小さい順に書きましょう  ア=イ×1.2  ウ=イ×0.9  エ=ア÷0.8 と、言う問題です。 甥っ子の為に頑張ってみたのですが自信が無くて。。。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の宿題ができません。

It(ア)will(イ)hot(ウ)tomrrow(エ) このア、イ、ウ、エの中にgetを入れないといけないんですが、どこにいれるんですか。 わたしは、イだと思うんですが、動詞が二つ並んでもいいのかっと思いました。 そして、getをいれた形の訳もお願いします。 現在、中二です。 中二レベルの解説もお願いします。