• ベストアンサー

クリスマス・カードの言葉

クリスマス・カードを添えて、アメリカの(知人の)子供にプレゼントを送りたいのですが、以下の英語でネイティブに通じるでしょうか。詳しい方、アドバイスをよろしくお願いします。 「お母さんとお友達を大切にしてね。そうすればあなたも大切にされるから。」 Please be kind to Mom and friends, and you'll be treasure for everyone.

• verso
  • お礼率97% (92/94)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数41

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Please be kind to Mom and friends →Please be kind to your Mom and your friends、でしょうか。 Please be kind to my Mom and my friends、だったりするのでしょうか。

verso
質問者

お礼

あ……!なるほど~!言われてみれば、そうですね(笑)ご指摘ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 電話の別れ際の言葉を教えてください

I'll call you earlier tomorrow と言われて、いつも Yes Please. と答えています。 少し早く電話してくれたら嬉しいという気持ちで答えたいのですが、 どういえばよいのでしょう。 I would be happy if you could call me earlier.より、少し軽くいいたいのです。 それと最後は やはり Thank you for calling でしょうか?

• 海外ドラマフレンズの歌

ドラマ「フレンズ」で流れている、 "I'll be there for you-----" と聞こえてくる歌の題名を教えてください。 好きなんです。

• クリスマスカードの英語

わけあって距離をおいている彼女に、クリスマスにお花を届ける予定です。 で、そのサービスでは、ちょっとしたカードも添えられるんですが、そこに I'm always with you. か I'll always be with you. と書こうかなと思っているのですが、どちらが適当でしょうか? 意味的には「いつもそばにいるよ」みたいな感じでいいのですが、 現在か未来か悩みます。あと、alwaysの位置も。 そもそも、両方おかしい場合は、正しい表現も教えていただけると助かります。 また、これにこだわらず、カードにぴたっとくるようなフレーズがあれば 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

you too. and good morning. I be burning. I'll be back for U 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• フレンズの主題歌の歌詞

アメリカでの大ヒットドラマ「フレンズ」の主題歌である I'll Be There For You(The Rembrandts)の歌詞を教えてください。 カラオケでの熱唱するため、お願いします。

• サンタの手紙を和訳してください。

拾ってきた無料テンプレートです。 なんて書いてあるのか教えてください。 翻訳サイトを使うのはナシでお願いします。 Dear [NAME], Merry Christmas! The elves and I are very busy getting ready for Christmas, and I’m really excited that we’ll be visiting your home in [HOMETOWN]. Have you been a good [BOY OR GIRL] this year? I’ve been making a list and checking it twice, and it says you you’ve been nice!. I’m very proud of you. Santa Claus likes bringing toys to little children who are kind to others, listen to their parents and do their best in school. Mrs. Claus has been baking Christmas cookies for all the elves so they have plenty of energy to build lots of toys. [YOUR MOM/DAD/ETC] told me that you want a [TOY] for Christmas, and I’m going to do my best to bring you that or something else that the elves made especially for you. Rudolph and all the reindeer are very happy that we’re going to be visiting you again soon. He said he’ll try to be very quiet when we land the sleigh Have a very merry Christmas! Santa P.S. [ADD PERSONAL NOTE HERE].

• 和訳していただけませんか。

you just tell me what you want to send and when you want send it, and I'll be waiting for it.

• FRIENDSの・・・

FRIENDS(海外ドラマ)のテーマソングI'll be there for you  の着うたを配信しているところはありませんか? それと着うたリクエストをしてくれるサイトでお勧めのところありますか? おねがいします。

• I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

この表現を使って会話文を作りました。 このような状況でも使えるのでしょうか? 会話文の、より自然な表現もあわせてご指導ください。 Kyle: Mom, I'm home! What's for dinner?... Oh, smells good... Is Dad coming late tonight? ... Mom? Mom: Kyle... I've been waiting for you. I wanna talk to you. Take a seat. Kyle: Oh, Mom... Is that something you have to talk to me right now? How about having dinner first? I'm starving... Or give me at least for a little while, so I can grab a bite. Mom: ... Kyle, I want you to know this is very important for you. Just sit down and listen to me. Kyle: ... Okay... okay... So what is it? Mom: Kyle, when I was talking with a friend of mine over the phone about an hour ago... Kyle: Must be Megan. I know it's your routine. Mom: Oh, come on! Just hear me out, okay? She said, she saw you reading comics at a convenience store while she was shopping there this afternoon. Kyle: ... Um... Mom...I don't think... it was me... Mom: Okay, in that case, where were you for the last couple of hours? Kyle: Well... Um... I was... Um... Mom: Kyle, didn't you tell me you were gonna hit the books for the coming final exam at your friend's house? Kyle: Yeah, yeah. I was... I was studying with Nick... at his place and... Mom: And what? Kyle: ... and... Mom: All right, then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, okay? Kyle, I want you to figure out your next move all by yourself. Oh, your dad's coming late tonight, so let's have a seat and enjoy dinner together. お時間ありましたら、お願いいたします。

• 緊急!英語の添削希望

英語でクリスマスカードを書いているのですが、いまいち自分の英文があっているかどうかわかりません。 英語がネイティブ並みの人に是非とも添削願いたいです。お願いします。 At christmas and always May you be blessed and happiness! これで良いのでしょうか? 何か付け足した方が良いのでしょうか? "クリスマス、そしていつも貴方が幸せに恵まれていますように"といった内容です。