• ベストアンサー

英文の意味が分かりません

以下の文章の意味が分かりません。 We do not assume responsibility towards or accept liability to any other person for the contents of this report. 契約書等によく出てくる文章のようですが どうもうまく訳せません。 どなたか教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この報告の内容に関して、我々は何人に対しても責任を取るものではなく、何人に対して賠償をするものでもない     僕は法律の専門家ではありませんので、適当に変えてください。

takeponcon
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 仕事で扱っている書類の文章の一部で 分からず困ってましたが助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味がよくわかりません。

The observation that “we look at each other, but we do not see each other any more” has perhaps itself achieved the status of “words which we utter but scarcely ever hear.” 「私たちを一部を見れているが、全体を見渡すことはできていない」という見解はおそらく、「口に出すがほとんど聴くことはない言葉」という地位に達したそれ自身を有している。??? <“we look at each other, but we do not see each other any more” の部分は、慣れてしまうこと(familiarity)によって全体が見れなくなってしまうようなことだと思うんですが、そのほかの部分がよくわかりません。ちなみにChomskyの文章です。 お願いします。

• 和訳して頂けますか

自分のHPに海外のHPをリンク貼りたいのですが、 リンクについて書かれていると思われるこの文章....読めません。 もしかしてリンクはお断りのような事が書かれているのかな、 と思うと心配です。 どなたか和訳して頂けると助かります。 翻訳ソフトを使うと、意味が分からない文章で... We are not responsible for, and have no knowledge of, or control over the content of any other websites linked to this site (linked websites). Links to other websites are provided solely to facilitate your easy connection to those websites. We do not sponsor or endorse, or accept any liability for the content of those linked websites. Use of any information provided on any linked website is at your sole risk. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英文がわかりません

私たちはこの本を読むのをもう延期しない方がいいですね We had better not delay reading this book any longer had we? 最後のhad weはなぜつくのでしょうか?ないと文にならないのでしょうか?had weは日本語訳のどこに入るのかわからないです。 またこの英文の場合any longerは「もはや」で正しいですか?? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物したんですが、相手の不都合で違う商品や届かない商品がありトラブルになっています。相手の上司からメールが来たんですがすみませんが教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Sorry I just chance to reply to this email. AAA explained me about your shipments shipping issue. I believe AAA advised on what is happening here. We are still waiting for hear back from the courier company. AAA will keep you posted about the below issue. If there is any other clarification you need, please do not hesitate to get in touch thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが、注文のカートがいまいち正常に機能していないような気がしていたので、相手にちゃんと注文できているか?質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It seems as if we might have some in stock. How many do you need if we do? Did you put the order through on our website? I do not see any quantities here, and just wondering if you have submitted online?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 My mistake sorry. Attached is an updated invoice. The other invoice has not got the 10% off as these items are sales items and we do not apply discount on the sales items.

• We regret to inform you t

We regret to inform you that we do not accept any price discounts after the creation of the car sales agreement. この文は何文型ですか?