• ベストアンサー

ホームページに載せる英文広告についてお願いします

こんにちは。 ホームページに掲載する英文広告についてご相談します。 私が考えた英文だと直訳すぎるかどうか不安なので、一度見ていただければ幸いです。 うちは櫛やブラシのメーカーです。 (和文) 弊社はAサロン様のスタイリストと共同企画で、良質でリーズナブルなブラシや、優れた素材と職人の技から生まれたハンドメイドコームなど様々なコーム、ブラシを紹介しております。 We introduce a variety of many hair brushes and combs which are good quality and reasonable. Some brush whichs are a cooperative effort with the stylist at A salon and others are hand-made. The hand-made combs are manufactured on some great material by the craftsman. お詳しい方のアドバイスいただければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。このような例はどうでしょうか。 Our company introduces a variety of hair brushes and combs, jointly planned with a stylist at A salon. (弊社はAサロン様のスタイリストと共同企画で様々なコーム、ブラシを紹介しております。) We offer good quality hair brushes at reasonable prices. Using only the best materials, our hand-made combs are produced by highly skilled artisans. (弊社は良質でリーズナブルなブラシを提供しています。ハンドドメイドコームには優れた素材を使用し、職人の技から生まれたものです。)

kirimie
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧な回答をありがとうございます。早速参考に致します。

関連するQ&A

• 会社のPR文の英文について

こんにちは。 会社のPR文を英文で作成していますが、下記の内容で大丈夫かどうか、一度見て頂けたら助かります。よろしくお願いします。 (日本語) 弊社は高級な手作りから安価なコームまで60年間コームづくり一筋に国内を中心に販売しております。品質面においては国内Aクラスの実績もあり金型類も多種にわたります。日本製の良質なものをお探しの際は弊社まで。 (英文) We stick with selling a variety of combs for 60 years from expensive handmade-comb to reasonable comb and sell around Japan. We have a good record with top-class on a quality aspect in Japan and have a variety of molds. Please inquire of us if you are looking for a good quality and Japanese made goods. 国内Aクラスという表現が難しいため、国内トップクラスという文章で "top-class on a quality aspect in Japan "という文章を考えてみました。 直訳すぎるのではないかどうか、不安ですのでアドバイス、ご意見など頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文なんですが・・・

この英文なんですが・・・ 日本料理や欧米料理に比べ強い火力を用いる炒め物が目立つという英文を作りたいのですが、 どれが一番良いでしょうか? また、もっと良い英文があれば教えていただきたいです。 アドバイス等もお願いします! 1、A stir-fry using strong heat stands out compared with Japanese food and Western food. 2、Compared with Japan food and Western food ,A stir-fry is cooked with a strong heating . 3、A satir- fry is cooked with a strong heating and some Chinese foods are cooked with strong heatings often than Japanese foods. なかなかしっくりする文が作れなくて困ってます;; どうかアソバイスのほどよろしくお願いします

• 英文訳詞お願いします!

ebayでアイテムを落札したのですが、その際にセラーの方が、 他にもたくさんのアイテムがあるので譲ってくれるとゆう話しに なりました。 私はとりあえず商品の画像を送ってほしいとお願いしたら 次ぎのようなメールが届きました。 I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES BUT I WILL HAVE TO SEND A FEW AT A TIME. I KNOW WE HAVE OVER 1000 COMICS ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE OTHER ITEM ARE MANY. I WILL TAKE SOME PICTURES TOMORROW AND YOU CAN LOOK THEM OVER. THE COMICS I WILL SELL FOR $50 PER HUNDRED. THEY ARE MIXED LOTS AND ARE IN GREAT SHAPE SOME ARE VERY OLD AND SOME NEWER. THANKS ALOT AND AND TALK TO YOU IN A SHORT WHILE. 大変申し訳ありませんが、英文得意な方がおりましたら 訳詞お願い致します。 また最後の文が一番よく分かりません。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の間違いについて(1)

英文間違っていたり、訂正箇所があったら教えてください。 We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) On the one hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things and take risks. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) お願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• この英文を訳していただけますか?

以下のDry ~ cabbage.の英文は The midday meal was dry rice and some boiled, green cabbage. この文に関する質問に対する答えです。 質問というのは、boiledが何を修飾し、なぜ後ろにコンマがあるのか?というものです。そしてboiled(rice)では、だめか?というものです。 それに対し、だめだ!という答えですが、何と言っているのか、いまいちわかりません。 訳していただけますか? Dry, Boiled and Green are all adjectives. So is some, but it is a different type of adjective. It is an adjective of counting. It acts in the same way as, for example, 'four' pizzas. 'dry' modifies 'rice' 'boiled' and 'green' modify cabbage

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 When you meet your future Soul Mate the path of life is always made easier. Somewhere inside yourself you are no longer alone. So it will be easier to leave the past and move into the future then. Soul mate relationship have their problems too of course, some of which are karmic, old, stemming from past lives.

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか

英文のメールを貰ったのですが、英和辞典片手でも、つたないわたしの英語力では意味がわからないところがあります。教えて下さい。特に、wetlandsの意味が辞書にありません。 He has learnt some information on Aboriginal culture and we took him to the wetlands, they are Japans sister wetlands in Tokyo. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文はどう和訳しますか?

次の英文はどう和訳しますか? *のところだけで大丈夫です 私の訳はあなたはどのように絵入りで握手を表しますか? です 絵入りの握手って聞いたことないのですが、pictoriallyの訳が絵入りなもので… At a sesquicentennial ball, there are n guests and each person shakes hands with everybody else exactly once. *How would you represent the handshakes pictorially? How many handshakes are made?

• ★「次の英文を読んで、下記の質問に答えなさ い。」どうして答えが(C) になるのでしょうか?★

英文)All too many weaklings are also cowards, and few cowards fail to be fools Thus there must be at least one person who is both a weakling and a fool 問)The flawed pattern of reasoning in the argument above is most similar to that in which of the following? (A) All weasels are carnivores and no carnivores fail to be nonherbivores, so some weasels are nonherbivores. (B) Few moralists have the courage to act according to the principles they profess, and few saints have the ability to articulate the principles by which they live, so it follows that few people can both act like saints and speak like moralists. (C) Some painters are dancers, since some painters are musicians, and some musicians are dancers. (D) If an act is virtuous then it is autonomous, for acts are not virtuous unless they are free, and acts are not free unless they are autonomous. (E) A majority of the voting population favors a total ban, but no one who favors a total ban is opposed to stiffer tariffs, so at least one voter is not opposed to stiffer tariffs. 解答=(C) 答えは(C)だそうです・・・が、どうして(C)かちょっと分からないです。(英文の意味は分かってますけど、答えは(B)とか(E)だと思ったんですのでちょっとビックリしました。 これはどうしたらたやすく解決できるのでしょうか? どうして答えが(C)になるのかご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。m(__)m