Miss You More: Reminiscing and Ramen

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Seeing your pictures and reminiscing about our time together makes me miss you even more. How have you been doing lately?
  • I recently went clubbing in Germany and Holland, but I drank too much alcohol. By the way, did you know there's a big Japanese community in Dusseldorf? They even have a Japanese town.
  • I love going to Dusseldorf because it's the only nearby place where I can eat ramen noodles. Eating ramen always reminds me of the first time we had ramen together. I hope we can do that again soon.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

when seeing your pictures, made me even miss you more. How have you been doing lately? Do you go clubbing a lot? Last weekend I went to Germany to club, it was fun, but I drunk too much alcohol. The next day I have been clubbing again with friends in Holland. Did you knew that there is a big Japanese community living in Dusseldorf. They even got a Japanese town, I like to go to Dusseldorf, because there is the only place nearby where you can eat ramen noodles. When eating ramen reminds me of the time that we were eating ramen together when I have met you for the first time. Hope we can do that soon again...

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

君の写真見てたらますます懐かしくなってきたよ。最近はどうだい。 相変わらずクラブ通いしてるの?そう先週ドイツのクラブに行って来たよ。 楽しくてお酒飲みすぎちゃった。で次の日もオランダの友人とクラブ巡り。 デュッセルドルフに結構大きい日本人コミュニティがあるの知ってた? 日本人街もあってね。デュッセルドルフではそこに行くのが楽しみなんだ。 だってそこでしかラーメンが食べられないからね。 ラーメン食べてると思い出すよ。君と初めて出会った頃、二人で良くラーメン食べたよね。 また一緒に食べたい....

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

和訳したい部分をマウスでナゾツテいくと色が変わりますが、その時live seachで 翻訳゛と表示が出ますので、そこをクリックして下さい和訳が出ますが、機械訳ですからおかしな処も有ります、その部分をもう一度なぜて訳を調整?、意味の解るように自分なりの訳にして下さい。宜しく翁

noname#214454
noname#214454
回答No.1

URLで脈略はつかめるでしょう。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 和訳をお願いします。

I have to let you know when I go there この英文を和訳したとき 1、そちらに行く時(行く直前)に知らせなければならない 2、いつ行くか知らせなければならない どちらの意味になりますか? それとも前後の文脈次第で意味合いは変わるのでしょうか? ご教示願います。

• 和訳なんですが

外国人の知り合いからのメールです。 じつはこの間、来週遊ぼうという話でしたが私は仕事がとっても忙しくなってしまい当日に断ってしまいました。そのときはなにも返事は返ってきませんでした。3日後の彼からのメッセージですがうまくやくせません。何かあまりいいメッセージでないのはわかります・・・会うはずだったけど私が忙しくてあえなかった。ここまでわかります。 I can onlyからが特に分りません。教えて下さいお願いします。 I was writing to say bye! I am going out to sea again Wednesday, and I will be going to 1@@@. I wish I could have taken you out again this weekend but with you busy schedule; I was unable to even receive a simple email form you. I am ok with that. I can only wait to have another time to see you so I will here from you when ever you decide to email me.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。NO2

すみません続きです。この英文の添削をお願い申し上げます。 実は今までは一人で 映画館へ入る事すら出来なかった私だけど、思い切って行って良かったと実感しています。 To tell you the truth, I have not been able to go into even a movie theater alone before I go there. But I fully realize that it was good decision to take the courage to go there. もう語学留学が病みつきになりそうです。今度は是非イギリスに行ってみたいと思います。 I am almost addicted to study abroad! I'd really like to go to England.

• 英文和訳の問題です

英語の問題で分からないものがあります 答えが無いのと体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進める事が出来ません どなたかお力添えを頂け入ると助かります 次の英文を日本語に訳しなさい  ・ What did you go there for ?  ・ I couldn’t but laugh .     ・ There is no telling when the next earthquake will occur .  ・ I have been to the station to see her off .  ・ I got used to living alone . 恐縮ですが 解説等もご記入抱けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。