• ベストアンサー

a way of とは

say whatever comes to mind as a way of bringing unconscious wishes into awareness  無意識の願望を自覚できるようにするために、心に浮かんだことは何でも言うように求める方法 と教科書にはあるのですが、as a wat of bringing とはなんでしょうか? どんな役割なのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

(無意識の願望を)引き出す一つの手段として [ご参考] http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=as+a+way+of

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

#1です [補足] say whatever comes to mind 心に浮かんだことは何でも言いなさい as a way of bringing unconscious wishes into awareness 無意識の願望を自覚できるようにするための一つの手段として

meronpan-120yen
質問者

お礼

意味がわかりましたありがとうございます! かわいい赤ちゃんですね

関連するQ&A

• away of bringing"の意味がわかりま

say whatever comes to mind as away of bringing unconscious wishes into awareness  無意識の願望を自覚できるようにするために、心に浮かんだことは何でも言うように求める方法 といった文章なんですが、"away of bringing"の意味がまったくわかりません。 文章から強引に訳しますと「~できるようにするために」という意味合いになるのでしょうか? 前後の文章が無くわかりづらくて申し訳ありません。

• 英語おしえてください(>_<)

(1)~(3)まで教えてください。 Another idea of psychoanalysis is that all neuroses come from the unconscious part of the mind. This idea led to the belief that, it ((1)) thoughts a re made ((2)), usually the neuroses will disappear. If neuroses were to be treated by bringing thoughts out from the unconscious, then a way had to be found to reach into the ((3)). Freud found one approach to reaching the unconscious that became an important part of psychoanalysis ー an approach he called free association. Patients were asked to let their thoughts wander and say whatever came into their minds. He wanted to hear all memories, dreams, and wishes of his patients. As they spoke, he found they remembered painful memories from the unconscious ー memories that had long kept hidden.

• have a natural way は慣用句?

はじめまして。 She had a natural way of bringing up whatever subjects people wanted to talk about. (彼女は自然に、人々が話したがりそうなどんな話題でも出すことができた) という文章がありました。 have a natural way of Ving というこの部分は「自然にVできる」という慣用句としてみなしていいのでしょうか?

• the way of the world

NHK実践ビジネス英語2016年8月号Lesson 9(4)のWuさんの台詞です。 But that's the way of the world these days, I’m sorry to say. 「でも残念ながら、近ごろの世の中ではそれは当たり前なのです。」 That's the Way of the World(邦題:暗黒への挑戦)は、Earth Wind & Fireのスタジオ・アルバムです。大げさな邦題が付いていますがグループ名に合わせたのでしょうか。曲の歌い出しが次のように始まります。 Hearts of fire creates love desire Take you high and higher to the world you belong 曲の中頃に次の歌詞lyricsがあります。 Stay young at heart, 'cause you're never, never old That's the way of the world と言うことで、また少し頑張ろうと思いました。続いてが、今回の質問部分です。 Plant your flower and you grow a pearl Child is born with a heart of gold Way of the world makes his heart so cold 歌詞の文句で文法を持ち出すのも、野暮な話ですが、 Plant your flower and you grow a pearl は、命令文+andですから、「あなたの花を植えろ、そうして真珠を育てる。」 [質問1] 日本語としては変な感じですが、何かの言い回しでしょうか? 因みに、”grow a pearl”は米国大手スパーマーケットチェーンTargetのOnline Shoppingサイトの名前になっています。関係ないかな。 2行目の「黄金の心を持って生まれた子供」が、3行目では、”Way of the world”によって彼の心が冷たいものにされてしまいます。 [質問2] Way of the worldには定冠詞theがありません。この曲の主題である”the way of the world”とは違うものですか?違うとしたら、どういう意味でしょうか? Wu: It’s awful, isn’t it? But that's the way of the world these days, I’m sorry to say. Social media lets people be anonymous and not take responsibility for their actions. And yet it’s crystal clear what they’re doing because social media often makes it easy to see how the person ignoring us is interacting with other people. @2016年8月L9(4) [ついでながら] NHK講座のテキストでの使われ方は、曲のイメージとは異なるようですが、私自身は、the way of the world these days「世の中そんなもんだよ、近頃は」と訳してみました。フーテンの寅さんなら何て言うでしょうね? ※OKWAVEより補足:テーマ「実践ビジネス英語」から投稿された質問です。

• the wayについておききします。

英文のタイトル Born to be fat?は正確にはどう訳しますか? 副詞用法で「結果」だと考えます。 Either you're fat or you're not is the way most people see it. But scientists believe(that) obesity is not a single condition but a group of disorders , each produced by some combination of heredity, activity level, metabolic rate and eating habits. the way節は、is の名詞節(文中で動詞のS,O,Cのどれかの役割)だと考えます。the wayが名詞節の時はhow「どのように~か」で、the wayが副詞節のときはas様態~のようにかと習ったのですが、ここでは「その人が太るか太らないかは、大半のひとがそれをどうとらえているかが決まる」と訳していいのですか?itは正確には、どこを指すのですか?eitherからisまで全部を指すと考えます。 not のところはnot A but Bだと思います。「肥満が単一の状態ではなく」というのは、よくconditionは状態と覚えていますが、それで大丈夫ですか? levelは「水準」という訳で大丈夫ですか?あまりうまく訳としていかないときが多いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• ハーブを売ってる会社の広告が訳せずに困っています。

ハーブを売ってる会社の広告が訳せずに困っています。 With knowledge comes empowerment.With empowerment,there is a renewed sense of awareness. And with awareness comes the ability to make make healthy choices. よろしくお願いします。できれば、文法の解説(特にwith)もお願いします。

• way of excellence の意味

哲学の本を読んでいるのですが、 "the good of man is a working of the soul in the way of excellence in a complete life; の部分が上手く訳せません。 あと以下に出てくる swallow はツバメですか? 耐えることですか? お願いします。 もし良かったら 分かり易い意訳や訳し方のご指摘を頂ければと思います。 * * * Excellence is an art won by training and habituation: 優秀さとは訓練と慣れによって得られる芸術である: we do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly; 私達は長所や優秀さを持っているから 正しく行動するのではなく、 私達は正しく行動するからそれらを持っているのだ; "these virtues are formed in man by his doing the actions"; これらの美徳とは、 行動をする事によって人間の中に形付けられるのだ。 we are what we repeatedly do. 私達は繰り返し行動するものである。 Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit: 従って、優秀さとは、行動ではなく習慣なのだ。 "the good of man is a working of the soul in the way of excellence in a complete life; 人間の良さとは、 完全な生活の優秀さの道の精神の働きである。 ... for as it is not one swallow or one fine day that makes a spring, 春を作るのは、一匹のツバメ(一回耐える事)でも ある晴れた一日でもない。 so it is not one day or a short time that makes a man blessed and happy." つまり、人を楽しませたり、幸せにするのは 一日や短い時間ではない。

• catching a cuff full of

I parked the car under the black-green canopy of three oaks, and walked towards the sound of the tennis balls. I heard an exasperated voice say, “Deuce again.” It was Brenda and she sounded as though she was sweating considerably. I crackled slowly up the gravel and heard Brenda again. “My ad,” and then just as I rounded the path, catching a cuff full of burrs, I heard, “Game!” Her racket went spinning up in the air and she caught it neatly as I came into sight. “Hello,” I called. 上記の英文でcatching a cuff full of burrs, が何を描写してるのか皆目分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• Remember this when you are ready to

Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way. 以下の文章なのですが、意味が今ひとつ分かりません。 意味と共に、以下(1)(2) (1)in whose mind the thought is ~ の文法に関して (2)when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.の for whatever it is 以降の文法 に関してご教示頂ければ幸甚です。 The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind the thought is put into motion. faith removes limitations! Remember this when you are ready to bargain with Life for whatever it is that you ask as your price for having passed this way.

• サッカレー著 『虚栄の市』書き出しの訳

知ってらっしゃる方、もしくは訳せる方教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 As the Manager of the Performance sits before the curtain on the boards, and looks into the Fair, a feeling of profound melancholy comes over him in his survey of the bustling place.