• 締切済み

英文の並び替え

「夜遅くまで」となるように、at,last,till,nightを並び替えたいのですが、分かりません。 多分at last till nightかtill last at nightではないかと思うのですが…。 ちなみに全文はmy mother used to knit ~.となり、~の部分の順番が分かりません。 英語が得意な方、学生の方、簡単な質問かもしれませんが宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

lastじゃなくlateのはずですからご注意。 答えはNo.1さんのご回答を参照してくださいませ。 良い歌です。

sa626842
質問者

お礼

lateがlastになってることにも気づきませんでした…。ご指摘ありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

My mother used to knit till late at night. でしょう。 ♪かあさんが~夜なべ~をして手ぶく~ろ編んでくれたぁ~♪

sa626842
質問者

お礼

till late at nightになるんですね!!回答有り難うございました。勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• tillとuntil、underとbelow

昨日塾で先生がtillとuntilの使い方を教えてくれました。彼はtillとuntilは同じというのですが、私は違うと思います。例えば: I didn't go to bed until I finish my homework last night. でしたら、確かuntilはtillに置き換えれなかったと思います、どちらが正しいですか? あとunderとbelowの使い方を教えてください。

• 並び替えと和訳教えてください

並び替えと和訳教えてください 1They stayed (all day / quietky / there). 2 He played ( at the Town Hall / last night / beautifully / in the concert). 3 We are going ( for a week / to Switzerland / on Sunday). よろしくお願いします

• どちらが正しいでしょうか。

私は昨夜11:00に寝ました。 どちらが正しいのでしょうか。 I went to slept at 11:00 last night。 I slept at 11:00 last night。 よろしくお願いします・

• used toが示せる漠然とした期間の範囲

具体的期間に起こったことはused toでは言えずwouldを使うらしいですが、used toが下記のときに使えるか教えてください。 1、during trip 2、during vacation 3、last summer 4、last year 5、one's boyhood days 6、in those days 7、at my initial stage of the work(仕事に就いた最初の頃 と言いたいのですが、より適切な表現がありましたら教えてください) もちろん他の場合も教えてくださると助かります。お願いします。

• どれが正しいですか?

僕はあの店で母にあげる物を何か買うつもりだ。 1.I / am going to buy / something to give to my mother / for her / at that store. 2.I / am going to buy / something to give my mother / for her / at that store. 3.I / am going to buy / my mother something to give / for her /at that store. 4.I / am going to buy / something to give / for my mother / at that store. 5.I / am going to buy / something to give / to my mother / at that store. 6.I / am going to buy / something to give to my mother / at that store. どれが正しいですか?

• 英語文法

I went to bed at about eight last night. のat は省略できますか。

• 以下の英文の誤り

1.I have been waiting for her for about an hour, but she hasn't turned up yet. I'll wait till she will come. 2.I got very tired last Sunday, because I spent the whole day to help my help my friend move into his new apartment. 3.Would you please hand this note to whoever comes to see me while my absence? 訳をしてなぜそうなるのか説明もお願いします。

• 以下の英文について教えてください

The mournful truth that a man — every man-must die alone, had been thrust sharply into my mind and kept there by the frequent violent attacks of my malady I suffered at that time, every one of which threatened to be the last. (中略) Then my mother died. Her perfect health failed her suddenly, and her decline was not long. But she suffered much, and on the last occasion of my being with her at her bedside she told me that she was very tired and had no fear of death, and would be glad to go but for the thought of leaving me in such a precarious state of health and with a mind distressed. Even then she put no questions to me, but only expressed the hope that her prayers for me would be answered and that at the last we should be together again. I cannot say, as I might say in the case of any other relation or friend, that I had lost her. (中略) It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago to have my secret and most cherished feelings about my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend who, albeit still young, has made himself a name in the world, one who had never known a mother, she having died during his infancy. <最後のIt came to me~の英文について>: It came to me as a great surprise a few years ago~のasは「~として」ですか? as I had never heard them expressed ~のasは「~のように」ですか? (themはmy secret and most cherished feelings ?) my own mother expressed to me as I had never heard them expressed before by a friend のところの意味がよくわからないのですが、 expressedの取り方は、 my own mother expressed to me私自身の母親が私に表現した、 I had never heard them expressed私はそれらが表現されるのを決して聞いたことがない、 ですか? she having died during his infancyここは独立分詞構文で、「彼女は彼の幼年時代に亡くなってしまったので」? ----Far Away and Long Ago :W.H.Hudson

• 英文の他動詞の見分け方を教えてください

The governor did not have enough time to talk with supporters that 空所 met at the fund-raising party last night. という文の met が他動詞らしいのですがなぜ他動詞とわかるのでしょうか? 初歩的な質問ですがよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の穴埋め、並び替えなどです。少し多いのですが、あっているか見ていただけませんか?

(1)いまは梅雨だ。 [ It's ] in the rainy season [ now ]. 洗濯物はちゃんと乾かないし、食べ物にはすぐ、カビが生える。 I can't [ do ] [ the ] [ washing ] to dry preperly, and the [ foods ] [ go ] moldy [ soon ]. でも少なくともカタツムリだけは梅雨が好きだろう。 But the [ snails ] must [ like ] [ it ] , at least. (2)昨日の晩、いつになく寒かった。 ... unusually ... night. ⇒It was unusually cold last night. 朝起きると風邪を引いていて、大学に行こうかいかまいかと迷った。 I woke up with a acold this morning, and couldn't [ to ] [ go ] or [ not ] I [ would ] go to school. 結局行くことにしたのだが、 ... end ... go, ⇒In the end, I would go, 大学に着いたら授業は休講だった。 but [ when ] I [ got ] there my classes [ were ] [ canceled ] [ today ]. (3)私は肝臓を少し休ませて上げようと1日だけ飲むのをやめることにした。 I ( give / drink / I / a day / decided that / my liver / a rest, / for / should / and not ). ⇒I decided that I should give a rest, and not drink for my liver a day. それからしばらくして灰も休ませてあげようとタバコを止めた。 Soon ( for / the same / did / smoking / after that / I / and stopped / my lungs, ). ⇒Soon I did the same for my lungs, and stopped smoking after that. そしてこんなふうに体に休養を与えるのはいいことだなと感じた。 It [ was ] [ good ] to give my body a chance [ have ] rest [ myself ] this. それから、私の頭にもお休みをあげることにした。 Then I [ want ] [ give ] my [ head ] [ a ] [ chance ] have a rest. 間違っているところがたくさんあるとは思いますが、わかるかた、見ていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。