• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。)

英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Human beings learn to communicate with each other through nonlinguistic means as well as linguistic ones. This saying highlights the importance of factors like voice quality, gestures, and body language in conveying meaning.
  • Communication can be complex, and understanding what causes a change in meaning can be challenging. We often rely on impressionistic terms to explain the discrepancy between the literal meaning of words and the total message communicated.
  • Cultural differences in communication can also lead to stereotypes and generalizations. We may make assumptions about people from different linguistic and cultural backgrounds based on impressions of their language, gestures, movements, and use of space.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

☆ (A) way (B) what 並べ替え:we tend to stereotype people who <和訳例> 人間は、言語を使う手段ばかりでなく言語を使わない手段によってもお互いに意思を伝え合うことを学びます。 私たちはみんな「問題は彼の発言内容ではない;彼のその言い方だったのだ」と言うような発言をよく知っています。「~方」と言う語を使うことによって、目立った特別な声の質や肩の動きやある種の筋肉の明らかな緊張に関する何かを私たちは意味します。【この文のsat?】 伝える内容は付随的な声の調子や身振りによって矛盾したものになることさえあるかもしれません、そのため、「私は準備ができています」、「あなたは美しいです」、「私は、彼がどこにいるか知りません」のそれぞれが、文字通りの解釈と正反対のことを意味する場合もあるのです。 しばしば、私たちは、コミュニケーションの中の何が意味の変化を引き起こすのかについて正確に指摘することの困難さを経験します、そして、言葉の文字通りの意味と伝えられるメッセージ全体の間の相違の原因に関して、私たちが行うどんな発言も非常に印象に基づく言葉を用いて表現されそうです。 それ(私たちの発言)は、ある人の目の輝きとか「脅す様な」身ぶりだとか「侮辱的な」やり方だとか言う様な事に言及しそうです。 我々は、異文化のメンバーの間のコミュニケーションについて同様の印象に基づく発言をしそうです。 時々、私たちは、フランス人は「彼らの手で話す」とか、日本人は不適当な場面で「微笑する」とか、アメリカインディアンは「無表情だ」とか言います。 その結果、私たちは、他の言語的、文化的背景の出身の人々を彼らの言語、身振り、習慣的な動き、空間の使い方に基づいてステレオタイプ化しがちです(固定観念を持った見方を作りがちです)。

a0itone
質問者

お礼

ご回答、ありがとうございました。 お礼が遅くなり、すみませんでした。今回の英文も、いまいちよくわからない部分があったので、本当に助かりました。 最後に、簡単で結構ですので、文法問題の解説をしていただけないでしょうか。 1 The new hospital () on February 13th, 2003. アwas found イhas been founded ウfounded エwas founded 2 I was astonished at the ease () he solved the problem. アof イwhich ウby which エwith which 3 I found his new novel quite (). ア being bored イboring ウbored エto bore 4 He admitted () the vace while we were out. アto have broken イhaving broken ウto be broken エto have been broken  5 I could have come last night if you (). アwent me to イwanted me to ウhad not wanted me エhad wanted me to 6 You () our secret to Naomi yesterday アought to tell イhad not better have told ウmust have not told エought not to have told 7 The mountain is () no one can climb it. アso steep イsteep that ウso steep as エvery steep that 8 Robert is not () he thinks he is. アas a great singer as イas great a singer as ウa great singer as エas great as a singer 9 I will lend this book to () wants to read it. アwhoever イwho ウwhomever エanyone 10 Tom slept through the whole movie, and (). アso did Mary イMary did so ウdid so mary エdid Mary so 11 “Have you seen Yuko recently?” “No, but () dinner with her on Sunday.” アI’m having イI’ve been having ウI’d have エI’ve had 誤った箇所の訂正 1 It was no wonder that he was a chair person of the commitee. 2 “Excuse me, but may I borrow your bathroom?”“Sure, go ahead.” 3 Many a young man fail in life because he does not know how precious time is.  4 As technlogy increases, so do one's ability to communcate with the rest of the world.  5 Sorry to bother you, but could you tell me where is the post office? 6 Elvis Presley wrote some of his early music during driving a truck. 1 It was kind ()() to show me the way.     She () showed me the way. 2 It is natural that she should be angry with you.     She ()() be angry with you. 3 We met for the last time five years ago.    Five years ()() since we met last.  1 I could not (out,what,he,say,meant,to,figure) in his speech. 2 At first I had (getting,of,to,lots,used,trouble) city life. 3 Science (about,as,as,well,brought,happiness,misfortune) in our lives. 4 He was (his,about,when,leave,house,to) the telephone rang. 1 I met Claudia () on my way home from the library. 2 Man is () a social animal. 3 You'll have your own office soon but () you'll have to share one. 4 She told him () that she would not marry him. 5 You should tell her, because she'll find out (). アby nature イsooner or later ウfor the time beings エunder way オby chance カonce and for all 自分はオ、ア、ウ、カ、イとしましたが… 1 Are you for or () his proposal? 2 Frank is seventy years old, but he looks young () his age. 3 “Hurry up or we'll aelate!”“Don't worry. I'll be ready () two minutes.” 4 She has been sitting on the floor () her legs crossed. 5 () our difference in age, my brother and I have always been close. 6 This tape is () poor quality. I want a better one. アin イdespite ウfor エagainst オof カwith  オ、イ、ア、カ、エ、ウ…でしょうか 以上です。長くなりすみません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.4

★ 1.エ was founded その新しい病院は2003年2月13日に設立された。 ☆時の一点を表わす語が付いているので、完了時制とはそぐわない。find-found-found(見つける)/found-founded-founded(設立する) 2.エ with which 彼がその問題を簡単に解いたことに私は驚いた。 ☆cf. He solved the problem with ease. http://eow.alc.co.jp/with+ease/UTF-8/ 3.イ boring 私は彼の新しい小説はまったく退屈だと思った。 ☆cf. His new novel is quite boring. 4.イ having broken 彼は私たちの外出中にその花瓶を割ったことを認めた。 ☆admitは動名詞を目的語に取る。 http://www.e-bunpou.net/futeisitodoumeisi.html 5.エ had wanted me to あなたが私に来て欲しかったのならば、私は昨夜来られたでしょうに。 ☆仮定法過去完了。 6.エ ought not to have told あなたは私たちの秘密を昨日直美に言うべきではなかった。 ☆ア、時は過去だから×、イ、had better notの語順、ウ、must not have toldの語順 7.ア so steep その山はとても険しいので誰も登ることができない。 ☆次の辞書のso【副詞】B. 3. a. の【用法】。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/so 8.イ as great a singer as ロバートは自分が思っているほどすごい歌手ではない。 ☆as, so, too, how,等+形容詞+冠詞+名詞/such, what,等+冠詞+形容詞+名詞 9.ア whoever 読みたい人には誰にでもこの本を貸しましょう。 ☆whoever=anyone who, wantsの主語だから主格。 10.ア so did Mary トムは映画の間ずっと眠った、そして、メアリーもそうだった。 ☆肯定の文+so do(does) S「Sもそうだ」 否定の文+neither/nor do(does) S「Sもそうではない」 11.ア I'm having 「裕子に最近会いましたか?」「いいえ、しかし日曜日に一緒に夕食を食べる予定です。」 ☆近い未来の予定を表わす現在進行形 http://e-grammar.info/tense/tense_21.html ★誤った箇所の訂正 1.a chair person→chairperson(無冠詞) 彼がその委員会の議長になるのは少しも不思議ではない。 ☆次の6-4冠詞の省略(3)(a) http://www.eibunpou.net/02/chapter6/6_4.html 2.borrow→use 「すみません、トイレを借りられますか?」「ええ、どうぞ」 ☆「トイレを借りる」を直訳しないように。 3.fail→fails 多くの若者が、時がどれほど貴重かわかっていないために、人生で失敗する。 ☆many a ~意味は複数で、動詞は単数一致。 http://www.ravco.jp/cat/view.php?cat_id=5629 4.do→does テクノロジーの発達に伴って、人の他の世界との通信能力も高まる。 ☆主語はone's ability。 5.where is the post office→where the post office is 失礼ですが、郵便局がどこか教えてもらえますか? ☆間接疑問文。 6.during→while エルビス・プレスリーは、トラックを運転しながら彼の初期の曲のいくつかを書いた。 ☆次の【接続詞】1. a. の用例の3番目の説明参照。 http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/while ★ 1.of, her, kindly 2.may well 3.have passed ★ 1.figure out what he meant to say 2.lots of trouble getting used to 3.brought about misfortune as well as happiness 4.about to leave his house when ★ 1.オ by chance 2.ア by nature 3.ウ for the time being 4.カ once and for all 5.イ sooner or later ★ 1.エ against ☆for or against「賛成か反対」 2.ウ for ☆for one's age「年の割には」 3.ア in ☆「2分で、2分たてば」 4.カ with ☆付帯状況「脚を組んで」 5.イ Despite ☆「年齢差にもかかわらず」 6.オ of ☆「品質の劣る」 http://eow.alc.co.jp/of+poor+quality/UTF-8/?ref=sa ***明日所要があるので、後半を訳をする時間がありませんでした。

a0itone
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり、申し訳ありません。 遅ればせながらですが、お忙しいところでのご回答、ありがとうございました。 分かりやすく助かりました。 http://oshiete.goo.ne.jp/qa/7264648.html

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

you,r i,s engurisisu,i,donto, now. 単純通訳しますね。ドラマのような手紙ですね。話をしてくださいか、話をしましょうですねぇ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

私の回答は、We,hereが、答えなのですが、指摘、しますねぇ。Whereというのは、ありえません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 長文の和訳お願いします!part4

part3の続きです。 There are signs,however,that this linguistic monopoly will not survive into the 21st century. Experts have suggested that the proportion of Internet material in decade as users are given more choice of language. A recent British government report on the future of the English language argued that English will soon be joined by several orther‘world languages’,and the report's auther warned:“We are moving to a stage in which the world will be saturated with English. Every area will have it as a second language,and the most competitive countries will be those that have another world lagnage as well ' It is a warning that most British people do not yet seem to have given much thought to,despite the linguistic efforts of their Prime Minister.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It should be borne in mind,' says Dr. Buckland, that the object of the account was, not to state in what manner, but by whom the world was made.' Every one must see that this is an unfounded assertion, inasmuch as the greater part of the narrative consists in a minute and orderly description of the manner in which things were made. We can know nothing as to the object of the account, except from the account itself. What the writer meant to state is just that which he has stated, for all that we can know to the contrary. Or can we seriously beleive that if appealed to by one of his Hebrew hearers or readers as to his intention, he would have replied, My only object in what I have written is to inform you that God made the world; as to the manner of His doing it, of which I have given so exact an account, I have no intention that my words should be taken in their literal meaning? We come then to this, that if we sift the Mosaic narrative of all definite meaning, and only allow it to be the expression of the most vague generalities, if we avow that it admits of no certain interpretation, of none that may not be shifted and altered as often as we see fit, and as the exigencies of geology may require, then may we reconcile it with what science teaches. This mode of dealing with the subject has been broadly advocated by a recent writer of mathematical eminence, who adopts the Bucklandian hypothesis, a passage from whose work we shall quote.

• 英語に自信のある方 和訳お願いします

Now, when we compare teh account of the creation and of man given by the doctrine of evolution with that given in the Bible, we see at once that the two are in different regions. The purpose of giving the accounts is diffrent; the spirit and character of the accounts is different; the details are altogether different. The comparison must take note of the difference of spirit and aim before it can proceed at all. It is then quite certain, and even those who contend for the literal interpretation of this part of the Bible will generally admit, that the purpose of the revelation is not to teach science at all. It is to teach great spiritual and moral lessons, and it takes the factsof nature as they appear to ordinary people.When the creation of man is mentioned there is clearly no intention to say by whta processes this creation was effected or how much time it took to work out those processes. The narrative is not touched by the question, 'Was this a single act done in a moment or a process lasting throughmillions of years?' The writerof the Book of Genesis sees the earth peopled,as we may say, by many varieties of plants of animals. he asserts that God made them all, and made them resemble each other and differ from each other He knows nothing and says nothing of the means used to produce their resemblances or their diferrences. he takes them as he see them , and speakes of their creation as God's work. Had he been commisoned to teach his people the science of the matter, he would have had to put a most serious obstacle in the way of their faith. They would have found it almost impossible to belive in a process of creation so utterly unlike all their own experience. And it would have been quite useless to them besides, since their science was not in such a condition as to enable them to coordinate this doctrine with any other. As science it would have been dead; and as spiritual truth it would have been a hindrance.

• 長文の和訳お願いします!pert3

pert2の続きです。 But does this linguistic inability matter in a world where English has become the dominant language of business and international relations? In a recent survey of European organizations,99 percent said that they used English as a working language,as opposed to 63 percent French and 40 percent German. At a world level it has been estimated that 85 percent of international organizations use English,45 percent French and fewer than ten percent Arabic,Spanish of German.

• 和訳困っています><

-Ageing- As we've seen, many people live healthy, happy and productive lives for many years after the standard retirement age. But sooner or later, barring accidents, we all become old. It used to be thought that ageing was a steady decline in functioning, with people going inevitably downhill from the age of 50 or so. But now we know that is not so. But now we know that is not so. The research evidence which suggested this pattern of ageing was seriously flawed in the way that it was done, and modern experiences show that ageing occurs quite differently. The general pattern seems to be that we have only a very gradual decline in our older years, and that decline can be slowed down by exercise and activity, but that eventually we reach a period of more rapid physical decline, which rarely lasts for more than about five years. Usually, the person dies at some point during the five-year period. In some old people, that decline is brought about by an accident-a fall or some similar event- which damages them physically but, more importantly, shakes their confidence and makes them feel unable to cope with life as they once did. How inevitable the decline is, once it has begun, is something nobady knows. We do know, though, that even old bodies can respond surprisingly well to exercises were found to be putting on muscle mass as a result - in other words, their muscles were responding to the exercise and becoming stronger. This finding has been repeated a number of times now, and it shows that the saying " it's never too late " may be even truer than we realize. The real danger in ageing, more than any other, seems to be the person's own beliefs about it. Someone who expects to decline and become incapable as they grow older is not likely to face their body or mind with extra challenges. Without exercise, our bodies have no incentive to grow stronger or to maintain their normal levels of strength; so they become weaker. This, to the person who expects to be weak as a result of age, is 'proof 'that they were right, and their belief in inevitable decline is confirmed. But really, it began as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• 英語の和訳

1Christians believed in one God, a God whose laws were to be obeyed by the sun and stars as well as by men. 2There are a lot of Japanese who do not feel comfortable about taking time off while their fellow workers have to continue working. 3“To make the difference” is an expression that always has a positive meaning in English. If a man tells his wife, for example, that marrying her has made all the difference, he's saying that he's very happy he married her. 例えば…の例が分かりませんでした。 4In our dreams we all aspire to be, do and have great things. Yet most of us simply aren't creating the results we want. What we need to understand is that greatness exists in all of us, but it is up to us to put it out of ourselves. It is true that we all have genius. We just need to learn how to apply our genius. 1行目とWhat~が良く分かりません。

• 長文英語

Philosophers' search for the truth resembles a detective story. Some think Andersen was murderer,(   ) think it was Nielsen or Jensen. The police are sometimes able to solve a real crime. But it is equally possible that they never get to the bottom of it, although there is a solution somewhere. So even if it is difficult to answer a question, there may be one ― and only one ― right answer. Either there is a kind of existence after death ― ( イ ) there is not. Philosophy has ウ( in / its origin / of / man's sense / wonder ). Man thinks it is so astonishing to be alive that philosophical questions arise of their own accord. It is like watching a magic trick. We cannot understand how it is done. So we ask : how can the magician change a couple of white silk scarves into a live rabbit? A lot of people experience the world with the same incredulity as when a magician suddenly pulls a rabbit out of a hat which has just been shown to them empty. In the case of the rabbit, we know the magician has tricked us. What we would like to know is just how he did it. But when it comes to the world it's somewhat different. We know that the world is not all sleight of hand and deception because here we are in it : we are part of it. Actyally, we are the white rabbit is that the rabbit does not realize it is taking part in amagic trick. We do. We feel we are part of something mysterious and we would like to know how it all works. 1.和訳をお願いします! 2.(  )と( イ )に適当な1語とウの(  )内の並び替えもお願いします! ◆補足◆ of own's one accord 自然に,一人で incredulity 疑う気持ち,信じられないという気持ち sleight of hand 手先の早業,手品

• 英語 長文の和訳をお願いいたします。

how we got here perry's display of american technology and weaponry was succesful in opening japan, and during the first three decades of the meiji period the U.S. served as a model for japanese modernization, but it was never an equal relationship. americans were the teachers and were more than happy in their role, teaching the japanese everything from english to baseball to military strategy. they believed that God had given them the best country and the best civiliza-tion in the word, and that their duty was to spread their culture to others.

• 和訳してください(+_+)

So it may seem that there are no limits to the body,and that we will continue to see new records forever. Can this really be so? Isn't it likely that men and women will gradually approach some absolute limits? Most of the recent improvements in sports records have been the result of improvements in diet, coaching and training methods, and the increasing number of people participating in sports. In a few sports such as skiing and pole-vaulting, improvements in equipment have made a big difference. Again, some people fear that we may be reaching the limits. The pressure to break records has often had unfortunate results, such as the secret use of dangerous drugs (sometimes called "doping").

このQ&Aのポイント
  • コンプレッサーの空気流量を測定し、補正後流量を求める方法について説明します。
  • 実流量が1100m3/hで温度30℃、圧力0.5MPaの場合、補正後流量は5883.26Nm3/hとなります。
  • 基準状態は30℃ 0.5MPaであり、1100m3/hは1100Nm3/hと同じです。
回答を見る