• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

Martynas wants to be EVERYBODYS friend, but he dont undastand that you cant be everybodys friend and need your company we used to be big company martynas , toma, monika me and so on but martnas has this thing that he is runningaround difarant companies and this way he loses friends so thats his problem i dont tolerate this some times looks like Martynas does not care about any friends he do what he like i dont know.. im angry at him and i dont tolerate this behaviour in short Martynas needs no friends but it not real friends

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数74
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

こんにちは。 この場合の company は、きっと会社ではなくて、 友人、仲間という意味で使っているんでしょうね。 以下、訳しました。 マルティネスは「みんなの」友達になりたがっているが、 誰もそんなことはできないし、必要なのは本当の仲間だ ということを分かっていない。 僕達は仲間だった。 マルティネス、トマ、モニカ、僕など。 だけど、マルティネスは色んな人達と遊びまわっていて、 そのせいで友人を失った。 だから、それは彼の問題。 僕は、我慢するつもりはない。 時々、マルティネスは友達のことなんて気にかけていない ように見える。自分のやりたいことをやってる。 分からないけどね。僕は彼に腹が立っていて、彼の振る舞い を受け入れることはしない。 要するに、マルティネスは友達なんていらないんだ。 だけど、それでは本当の友達ではない。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!m(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)なんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) I am 20 years old i like japan and its qualities i would like to become a friend of yours i don't like to cheat others so i am telling you this we would be friends on social media you can share anything i respect women so this will workout どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの”THE TALE OF GENJI”(桐壺)を読んでいます。 わからないところを教えていただいて 英語の勉強をしたいと思っています。 続きをよろしくお願い致します。 1) 『He could not remember his mother, but the Dame of the Household had told him how very like to her the girl was, and this interested his childish fancy, and he would like to have been her great friend and lived with her always.』 ●彼は彼の母親を思い出すことができなかった。しかし内典が彼女(藤壺)がどんなにとても彼女(母親)に似ているか彼に話し、そしてこれは彼の子供のような想像に興味を持たせ、そして彼は彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかったと思い、そしていつも彼女と一緒に暮らしたかったと思った。・・・・・? he would like to have been her great friend~・・・・would like toが「~をしたいと思う」で、have beenが完了形になっているので、ここは「彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかった」という訳になるのでしょうか? 2) 『One day the Emperor said to her, ”Do not be unkind to him.He is interested because he has heard that you are so like his mother. Do not think him impertinent, but behave nicely to him. You are indeed so like him in look and features that you might well be his mother.”』 ●ある日帝は彼女に言った。「彼に不親切にしないで下さい。彼はあなたがとても彼の母親のようだということを聞いたので興味を持っているのです。彼を無作法だと思わないでください、そうではなく彼にうまく(申し分なく?)振舞ってください。あなたは実に姿と形において彼のようなので、あなたは彼の母になるのももっともかもしれない」・・・・・・? 藤壺と光源氏は似ていたのでしょうか? he would like to have been her great friend~・・・・would like toが「~をしたいと思う」で、have beenが完了形になっているので、ここは「彼女の偉大な友だちになりたかった」という訳になるのでしょうか? 藤壺女御は光源氏の義母に(あたる存在に)なりますが、年の差があまりないですね? いつもより短めの投稿にしました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 まだ少し身体の説明が出てくるのかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His arms are lean with muscles like snakes, sinewy and flexible. Any scars get old and harden into the flesh. He has long muscular legs that look athletic. His waist is trim, with a small sagging abdomen. He can be entertaining. He is flamboyant and self confident. Gregarious and humorous. and self important, a little unpredictable.. This is the qualities that show in his manner and way of dealing with other people. They may be like a mask he wears. Some people will like him, some wont. He seems to come alive at night, and gain energy. He tends to collect fluid in the body as he gets tired, or as the day winds on, so at night. or if he has not rested he might begin to get a hint of baggy or puffy eyelids, and the ankles and abdomen will be thicker. This excess fluid clears when he is rested.

• 大至急!※以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います※

first i felt hurt and insulted.. but then i think that Yuri dont want to speak and showing womans character of not speaking

• 次の英文を日本語訳していただきたいです。

I'd like to talk about my country. I'm surprised to learn that he was born in Australia. I like him as a friend , but not as aleader. She goes swimming every day to be in good shape. The writer has his own special way of writing. よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです

以下の文章を翻訳お願いします He has a negative side that is proud and sullen. Too proud to admit when his ambitions are falling or brining ruin on him. He struggles on, but not stupidly or blindly. He try’s to salvage himself, help himself. He admits to himself he is going down, but not to others. One who harbors jealousies and can be sometimes spiteful. Quick tempered, but not so much with people, it is more when everything goes badly or goes wrong, or when he makes mistakes. He gets angry at objects, situations, may slam the door, or slam things down. The incompetence of others also angers or irritates him. He can become unapproachable and lonely when angry. He brings many troubles on himself by this. One who has both good an evil fortunes. An interest in the history of times and places and the making of new chapters in the destiny of his life. His circumstance have made his life not a fixed one. and he will have encountered many interesting changes of friends partners, work and environments before he finally settles down. He is generous to those close or those he wants to impress. but sometimes wasteful, buys foolish possessions, that belong to some impractical ideal in his head. Or is impulsively foolish at a time when he has little to be impulsive with..

• 日本語にして下さい

He's such a jerk! He had me on lock down and was accusing me of fooling around all this time but, all along it was him. How could I be so blind? And I don't understand how he could be so selfish and shallow. How can I be the psycho one when him and his friend made up a whole new name for them selves? Thank you again ◯◯ for understanding. I don't know how to thank you enough.  

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

A blind date is a date for two people who have never met before. Their mutual friends usually arrange the match. With the rise of the Internet, blind dates are becoming more common than before. Through instant messaging and Internet chat forums, people have a chance to meet people. Blind dating is exciting for some people, but it can be a stressful emotional experience for others. This may be mainly due to a lack of self-confidence and the inevitable fear of meeting an unknown. In the United States, people often talk about the experience of their friends. Some people like to gossip a lot. People who like to gossip often talk about individuals they may not know and that can be hurtful, especially if rumors and gossip continue to be shared. This conversation is between two friends about another friend. In this case, the two friends, Amy and Lisa, having the conversation want the information to remain confidential in order to protect this mutual friend, Toshi. At the end of this conversation, the two friends agree to keep their information confidential. "I've got your back" is a phrase used as reassurance between friends. the phrase is used to show confidentiality, solidarity and trust.