Martynas: The Misunderstood Friend

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Martynas wants to be friends with everyone, but fails to realize that he can't please everyone and still prioritize his own company.
  • Martynas used to be part of a close-knit group, but his habit of constantly jumping between different companies has caused him to lose friends.
  • It seems like Martynas doesn't value friendship and only does what he wants, which is frustrating for those who care about him.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!

Martynas wants to be EVERYBODYS friend, but he dont undastand that you cant be everybodys friend and need your company we used to be big company martynas , toma, monika me and so on but martnas has this thing that he is runningaround difarant companies and this way he loses friends so thats his problem i dont tolerate this some times looks like Martynas does not care about any friends he do what he like i dont know.. im angry at him and i dont tolerate this behaviour in short Martynas needs no friends but it not real friends

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 この場合の company は、きっと会社ではなくて、 友人、仲間という意味で使っているんでしょうね。 以下、訳しました。 マルティネスは「みんなの」友達になりたがっているが、 誰もそんなことはできないし、必要なのは本当の仲間だ ということを分かっていない。 僕達は仲間だった。 マルティネス、トマ、モニカ、僕など。 だけど、マルティネスは色んな人達と遊びまわっていて、 そのせいで友人を失った。 だから、それは彼の問題。 僕は、我慢するつもりはない。 時々、マルティネスは友達のことなんて気にかけていない ように見える。自分のやりたいことをやってる。 分からないけどね。僕は彼に腹が立っていて、彼の振る舞い を受け入れることはしない。 要するに、マルティネスは友達なんていらないんだ。 だけど、それでは本当の友達ではない。

jodjodjodras7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!m(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 大至急!※以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います※

first i felt hurt and insulted.. but then i think that Yuri dont want to speak and showing womans character of not speaking

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Sorry for not writing you. I was at risk of going to hospital, now i go for another check up. I hope i'll be okey... in short i have acetone breath from my belly... and that means something is very very wrong with my organism.. i have to take a diet.. if that acetone breath not go away than its ver horribly bad.. it can be diabetes .. or kidneys problems... it just my breath smell now... have to take a diet and wait what happens next. if acetone breath go away and dont come back im okey. but if not... there is a possability of ery horrible things for me diet, milk, tea and use 2-3 spoons of sugar. now that acetone breath is gone. now waiting what happens next. but ... i always look after my self... why did this happened to me... i get real diagnosis.. now just wait and see what happen after diet .. if dont get better than its seryous i just prefer to fight sicknnes my self.. medicine harms liver and other organs.. so if one medicine treats - other hurts i'll be okey i'm not afraid of dieing or anything... had many hard times... so this don't scare me... just makes me more and more angry. i feel no happynes any more. other people drink smoke and don't get this problems.. i always get problems always have to torture my self.. always be afraid of something i'm tired of this life you just don't understand.. i hate my life... i cant drink i cant smoke, i cant find a job, i have no money, no car i have nothing and you are very far away... how should i feel??? .. ;( no one askes me what wrong with me... never... its hard to take this.. alone! i have too many problems and now this health risk started... so whats next??? what else should go wrong for me? why life is so cruel to me.. what did i do wrong.. damn it

• 次の英文を日本語訳していただきたいです。

I'd like to talk about my country. I'm surprised to learn that he was born in Australia. I like him as a friend , but not as aleader. She goes swimming every day to be in good shape. The writer has his own special way of writing. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 日本語にして下さい

He's such a jerk! He had me on lock down and was accusing me of fooling around all this time but, all along it was him. How could I be so blind? And I don't understand how he could be so selfish and shallow. How can I be the psycho one when him and his friend made up a whole new name for them selves? Thank you again ◯◯ for understanding. I don't know how to thank you enough.  

• 翻訳お願いします

いつもありがとうございます。 翻訳お願いします。 I want go to japan in this year but i still dont know that i will go or not and I have been there once when i was children I wish you to meet again friend

• 日本語に翻訳して頂けませんか。

手紙交換の相手から頂いたハガキで、頑張って自分で読んでみたんですが わからない箇所があったので質問させて頂きます。 間違っている部分等もあれば教えて下さい。宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m My name is +++. I'm 18 years old. I live in Olsztyn capital warma(?) and masuna(?). I am glad that you wrote to me. I have 2 old brother. One wres(?) and works in United states. I have not seen him 8 years. This summer I ??? see my brothers but I did not receive a visa. so I ?end the holiday with my best friend.

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします