Return Authorization

このQ&Aのポイント
  • An RMA has been setup for you. Your RMA is currently pending approval.
  • By submitting a request for Return/Exchange of your items you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
  • This RMA is valid for 10 business days. If the product is not returned within 10 business days, the RMA will be cancelled.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳、日本語に訳して下さい。

Return Authorization An RMA has been setup for you. Your RMA is currently pending approval. Once your RMA is approved and processed you will receive a separate email confirmation. By submitting a request for Return/Exchange of your items you agree that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions found @ http://www.i.com/Help-Center/Returns-Exchanges This RMA is valid for 10 business days. If we do not receive the product back within 10 business days your RMA will be cancelled. 注文した商品をキャンセルしました。返品扱いとして処理されるみたいですが、何かこちらから連絡する必要があるのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#224896
noname#224896
回答No.1

返却の認可  RMAは,あなたのためのセットアップでした.  現在,あなたのRMAは、承認を保留状態にしています.  一旦,あなたのRMAが,承認された後、処理されれば,個別対応による電子メールでの確認が出来ます.  あなたの商品の返却または交換の要請の提出によって,  http://www.i.com/Help-Center/Returns-Exchanges  に記載内容および当該条件を読み理解したことに合意したと見なします。  このRMAは,10営業日の間に限り,有効です。  当社が,10営業日内に,返却された製品を受け取らなければ,あなたのRMAはキャンセルされます. 必ず、【商品の返却または交換】に関するhttp://で記載されたサイトは確認しましょう. 以下,http://で記載されたサイトを確認せずに,この文面だけでのアドバイスです. 製品を受け取っていらっしゃらなかったら,返品も項間も不可能なので,相手方が10営業日を超えると,自動的にキャンセルするという内容が最後に記載されていますので,【注文した商品をキャンセルした】ことが,反映されていることになります. お礼を言って,誤解を招いて,キャンセルが無効になったりしたら怖いので,連絡せずに放置するのがベストではないでしょうか. つまり,こちらから注文先に連絡する必要は無いということです. 万が一の為に,キャンセルの証拠として,ヘッダー付きのメール文面を印刷しておきましょう. ==================================================== 以上です.

miu20090901
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく解説していただきありがとうございます。 ショップ側から承認のメールが送られてくるのを待ってみます。

関連するQ&A

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

For you ○○,i will make the world stop and make time last for ever, so i can give you the best day of your life.... because for me .the best thing is to see you smile. というメッセージを頂きましたが、どう訳して良いのか分かりません。 World stopという辺りがどう解釈して良いのか... 英語に詳しい方教えて下さい。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

先日、外国のショップで買い物をしたのですが、なかなか発送して頂けなく、「発送はいつになりますか?」と質問したところ以下の回答がありました。翻訳機に掛けたのですが、限界でして、、、どなたか長文で申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Please look at the copy of your order confirmation e-mail you received from The House and verify the information you submitted. We value your business and hope that you can resolve the issue by taking the following steps: 1.Verify that the billing address on your credit card statement matches the billing address you supplied us on your order. 2.Verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and security code were all entered correctly. 3.Call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-243-6932 as soon as possible and ask for the Order Validations Department so we can get your order on its way! YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS MESSAGE. AFTER THAT TIME YOUR ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 日本語にして下さい

Thank you very much for your responce. Are you alright? Please know that I think you are very pretty and there's better guys out there for you. He will one day get what he deserves

• 日本語への翻訳:取引相手からのメール

下記の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 恐れ入りますが宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you, thanks very much for your business, according our supplier, they are sending us about 90 pcs with 12 inch long wires, and others about 7-9  inch long, if you need 16 inch long I can make a request for longer for next time, but hard to find all in 16 inch long but I will try.   I so sorry about last order, but I will make sure you will receive the right length in the future orders.