• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳、日本語に訳して下さい。

Return Authorization An RMA has been setup for you. Your RMA is currently pending approval. Once your RMA is approved and processed you will receive a separate email confirmation. By submitting a request for Return/Exchange of your items you agree that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions found @ http://www.i.com/Help-Center/Returns-Exchanges This RMA is valid for 10 business days. If we do not receive the product back within 10 business days your RMA will be cancelled. 注文した商品をキャンセルしました。返品扱いとして処理されるみたいですが、何かこちらから連絡する必要があるのでしょうか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数74
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#224896

返却の認可  RMAは,あなたのためのセットアップでした.  現在,あなたのRMAは、承認を保留状態にしています.  一旦,あなたのRMAが,承認された後、処理されれば,個別対応による電子メールでの確認が出来ます.  あなたの商品の返却または交換の要請の提出によって,  http://www.i.com/Help-Center/Returns-Exchanges  に記載内容および当該条件を読み理解したことに合意したと見なします。  このRMAは,10営業日の間に限り,有効です。  当社が,10営業日内に,返却された製品を受け取らなければ,あなたのRMAはキャンセルされます. 必ず、【商品の返却または交換】に関するhttp://で記載されたサイトは確認しましょう. 以下,http://で記載されたサイトを確認せずに,この文面だけでのアドバイスです. 製品を受け取っていらっしゃらなかったら,返品も項間も不可能なので,相手方が10営業日を超えると,自動的にキャンセルするという内容が最後に記載されていますので,【注文した商品をキャンセルした】ことが,反映されていることになります. お礼を言って,誤解を招いて,キャンセルが無効になったりしたら怖いので,連絡せずに放置するのがベストではないでしょうか. つまり,こちらから注文先に連絡する必要は無いということです. 万が一の為に,キャンセルの証拠として,ヘッダー付きのメール文面を印刷しておきましょう. ==================================================== 以上です.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わかりやすく解説していただきありがとうございます。 ショップ側から承認のメールが送られてくるのを待ってみます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します。

先日、外国のショップで買い物をしたのですが、なかなか発送して頂けなく、「発送はいつになりますか?」と質問したところ以下の回答がありました。翻訳機に掛けたのですが、限界でして、、、どなたか長文で申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い致します。 Please look at the copy of your order confirmation e-mail you received from The House and verify the information you submitted. We value your business and hope that you can resolve the issue by taking the following steps: 1.Verify that the billing address on your credit card statement matches the billing address you supplied us on your order. 2.Verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and security code were all entered correctly. 3.Call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-243-6932 as soon as possible and ask for the Order Validations Department so we can get your order on its way! YOUR ORDER HAS NOT YET BEEN CANCELLED. WE WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS MESSAGE. AFTER THAT TIME YOUR ORDER WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 翻訳と対処法を教えて下さい お願いします

海外のサッカーチームのオンラインショップでサッカーのユニフォームを買ったのですが 届いた商品が汚れていたため新しい商品と取り替えてもらいたいと思っています 商品と一緒に届いた紙にトラブルがあった場合の対処法が書いてあるのですが 全文英語で翻訳サイトを使ってみたのですが理解できませんでした なのでその文章の翻訳と自分はどういった対処をすればいいか教えてくださいお願いします 以下がその文章です長文なのですがよろしくお願いします can i return an item? you may return any item within 14days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item. once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. the same applies if a player levels the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club. how do i return or exchange an item? 1.wrap the item securely in suitable envelop or packet 2.complete and enclose the returns slip at the bottom of this page 3.return your item using one of the methods blow. A.return items at your local collect store the new convenient way to send or pick up parcels at your local store. you can drop off your return items at any of the local stores offering the collect + service,typically open early to late,seven days a week. you will receive proof of postage,insurance and an online tracking code,so that you can follow your parcel`s progress back to us. 1.go to www.collectplus.co.uk/AstonVilla and enter your postcode to find your local store 2.follow the instructions to print off a returns label 3.securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been removed from the packaging 4.drop off your receipt to track your parcet at any local store offering the collect + servies 5.keep your receipt to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track B.return your items by post you can post the items by recorded delivery* to the address below *for your protection recorded delivery is recommended as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are not received Aston Villa Direct Returns PO Box 210 Manchester M24 IYN waht should i do if receive the wrong item? in the unlikely event we send you the wrong product,we will refund the cost of return postage back to the card witch was used to purchase the item. please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a compleated returns slip that can be found on the bottom of this page and proof of postage. as soon as we receive the returned item we will if the item you require is unavaliable we will issue you a refund for that item and you will be informed by email. what should i do if an item is broken or faulty? if an item faulty,please contact our customer services team before you send back the item on:+44(0) 844 902 1111(if you are outside UK.) we will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product.howevet,we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shiping cost incurred when returing non-faulty items. Gift wrapped-faulty items-damaged items-order errors in te event your product is faulty,damaged or is not the item you have ordered,we will offer to refund or exchange the item. if this has happened please accept our sincere apologises. please return your products with all tags and packaging and state your preference for a refund or an exchange on the returns slip. in the event we are unable to exchange your item,due toa stock issue,a refund will be given. the refund will include any delivery changes and gift wrap cost.if you require an exchange**,the exchanged item will be gift wrapped as per the original order and sent back out to you **if you require an exchange on a gift wrapped item that is not faulty,damaged or was the correct item, but the wrong size,the exchanged item will be dispatched without gift wrap. とても長くて申し訳ないのですがよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You tend to worship your soul mate with dedication and will always choose someone you can look up to him. Even if you choose below you, you will see something in him, you can look up to, in a way that no one else can. Your relationship will meet with respect and the approval of others, someone no one can criticize. A man who will make you stand tall. But you lack confidence in yourself and so have doubts in love, or will doubt if you are loved at all, timid moody and unsatisfied; fears of being abandoned may make you put your own needs last. In love and marriage, your home will become your world. You will marry for love regardless of what difficulties stand in the way. With Virgo often there is more than one deep love or marriage and usually the second is happier than the first. Or the future happier than the past love.

• 至急翻訳お願いします

カナダのワーホリのビザを申請中です。kompassのアカウントの中にこのようなメッセージが届きました。 大至急翻訳お願いします。 kompassで申請するとこのようなメッセージが届くのでしょうか。 IEC will now assess your application against the IEC eligibility criteria for citizens of Japan. If you meet the IEC eligibility criteria, you will receive a Conditional Acceptance Letter in your Kompass account. This letter will be posted in the “My Messages” section. If you do not meet the IEC eligibility criteria, you will receive a letter explaining the reasons for refusal and whether you are eligible to receive a refund of the IEC participation fee. We recommend that you regularly check the “My Messages” section of your Kompass account for new messages. 長文失礼しました。3週間以上返信がなかった上にこのようなメッセージが来たので不安になって投稿しました。

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

メールの翻訳をお願い致します。 代金返金請求が受理されたので、商品を返送してくれという内容だとは思うのですが、上手く翻訳できず詳しい内容がよく分かりません。 We are writing to follow-up with your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee claim filed for order 商品番号. The seller of this listing has agreed to reimburse you upon receiving the return of the item. We would ask that you ship the return via a traceable method to the following address: 相手の住所 We would ask that you use a shipper that offers signature requirement as well as insuring the item to ensure its safe delivery. If the seller's return address is a PO Box, you will need to ship USPS. Please be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please understand that using a traceable return shipping method is the only way for us to verify that your merchandise has been received by the seller. Amazon.com strives to maintain a marketplace that is fair to both buyers and sellers. If you don't use a traceable method to return your item and you file an A-to-z Guarantee claim, that may be grounds for your claim to be denied. Note that Delivery Confirmation through the U.S. Postal Service does not offer a signature service. If the seller's return address is a P.O. Box, you will need to ship USPS, but be sure to request signature confirmation and insurance for USPS shipments. Please reply to this email with tracking information within three business days. Please note, if we do not receive a reply within this time we will close your claim until we hear from you. We appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Amazon.com.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、目的の商品と違う商品が送られてきた旨をカスタマーサービスに伝えた所、以下の返信がありましたが自動翻訳では意味の要約ができず困っています。要するにどうしたらよいのでようか?簡単にまとめてもらえると助かります。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below. Please also include your packing slip or order # and send via traceable mail to: ここが住所なので伏せておきます。 **Please note that items on clearance, final sale items and monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All returned merchandise must be unworn with the original tags attached. Fragrance and cosmetics must be unopened in original packaging. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私としては返金してもらいたいのが希望です。 よろしくお願いします。