• ベストアンサー

Accounts published for ..

His current lifestyle certainly had its material rewards. Accounts published for his company, revealed that the business had enjoyed sales of £15 million up to the end of March 2010. 上の文の、Accounts published for his companyが分かりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

彼の会社のために公表された(すなわち客観的な数字ではなく、「広告に近い」)数字は、2010年の3月末までに、収益が1500万ポンド伸びたという事を示している。

arigato0
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。published=公表された、(形)だったんですね。

関連するQ&A

• 文法解説をお願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。 下記の文章の文法解説をお願いします。 1) The sex chromosomes diverged to the point where they were no longer able to exchange genetic material during the cell divisions that give rise to sperm and eggs, as do the numbers of every other pair of chromosomes. 上記の文章において、as do the numbers of every other pair of chromosomesの箇所は倒置が起こっているのでしょうか? 2) It is noted that a playwright had never before enjoyed sufficient acclaim as to see his works published and sold as popular literature in the midst of his career. as to see his works published and sold as popular literatureはどのような文法構造なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• forとof DUO3.0より

Duo3.0より His new novel,which combines prose with his gift for poetry,is going to be published. (まもなく出版になる彼の小説は、散文に彼の詩の才能を融合させたものだ) という文章があるのですが、 この文章でなぜforが使われるのかが分かりません。 forではなくofを使うと思うのですが。 もしお分かりの方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください

• "for a third of his life"

BLACK HAWK DOWN (MARK BOWDEN) の中の Dowdy had been maintaining and flying in army choppers for a third of his life. の "for a third of his life" の部分が? よろしくお願いします。

• with regard to の解釈の仕方について

添付ファイル文章の He had not managed to prepare his face for the position he found himself in with regard to his wife now that his guilt had been revealed. の解釈に関する質問です。 He had not managed to prepare his face for the positionを 「彼はその状況に適した顔をつくることが できなかった。」 ここまではなんとか理解できるのですが、 以降の→ he found himself in (the position ) with regard to his wife 「彼が陥ったその立場に 妻に関わる」 ■with regard to his wife をどのように理解して読んでいけば良いのか分からないです。 now that his guilt had been revealed. 「彼の過ちが明らかにされた今、」 解説お願いします

• far more than for...

far more than for... But it takes time to erase the golfer’s identity completely. Accenture spent $50 million on advertising in the United States last year, and Mr. Woods appeared in 83 percent of the company’s ads ? far more than for any of his other major sponsors ? according to TNS Media Intelligence. (試訳) しかし、タイガーのイメージを消し去るには時間を要する。TNSメディアインテリジェンスによると、アセンチュアは、昨年、合衆国だけで5000万ドルの広告費を費やし、広告の83%でタイガー・ウッズが使われているという。これは彼の他のスポンサーと比べてもずば抜けている。 訳は合ってますでしょうか?

• この英文の訳を教えてください。

The software company has become so large that it now accounts for 60 percent of the total market share. よろしくお願いします。

• ビジネス的な表現で苦しんでます。

・They split the company: Zuckerberg had 70% and Saverin had 30%. ・Zuckerberg gave him 5% of the new company. ・I will use my 30% share to stop the company from getting money from investors. ・they bought 0.5% of the stock. ・Mark Zuckerberg was the biggest shareholder with 28.4% of the company. ・Now Zuckerberg had 51% of the business, Saverin 34.5%, and Moskovitz and Parker about 7.5% each. ・He cheats his co-founder Saverin out of his share of the business. 上のような表現が今読んでる本にたびたび出てくるのですが、ビジネス的な話でうまく意味が理解できないでいます。 company, share, stockは全て"株"という意味で使われていますか? あと下の2文のshare of the businessとはどういうことですか?仕事の取り分?的なことだと思いますがそもそもそれがどういうものなのかわかりません。 ご説明よろしくお願いします。 できれば各文の意訳ももらえると幸いです。

• 文法問題を教えてください

He was responsible for running the company during his boss's illness. He took [ ] the management of the company while his boss was ill. この2文を同じ意味にしたいのですが、カッコには何が入るか教えてください。

• for certainとcertainly、他

I was sent to have my eyes tested. He took me into the darkened interior and said, "Sit down, dear." He put his arm round my shoulder. His forefinger moved up and down on my neck. I was thirteen and didn't like to be rude to him. Dorothy Simmonds, his sister, came downstairs just then; she came upon us silently and dressed in a white overall. Before she had crossed the room to switch on a dim light Mr Simmonds removed his arm from my shoulder with such a jerk that I knew for certain he had not placed it there in innocence. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 Mr Simmonds removed his arm from my shoulder with such a jerk that I knew for certain he had not placed it there in innocence.のところはsuch~that構文だと思うのですが、 ●a jerkはどのように意味をとるとよいですか? ●for certainとcertainlyは同じ意味ですか? 使い方に何か違いはあるのでしょうか? 前文は At the end of the thirties Leesden End was an L-shaped town. Our house stood near the top of the L. At the other extreme was the market. Mr Simmonds, the oculist, had his shop on the horizontal leg, and he lived there above the shop with his mother and sister. All the other shops in the row were attached to each other, but Mr Simmonds' stood apart, like a real house, with a lane on either side. となっています。 教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 【英文】財務諸表の和訳

以下の文章がどうしてもうまく訳せません。 どうか自然な文章で訳していただけないでしょうか No contract of significance in relation to the Company's business to which the Company, any of its holding companies or fellow subsidiaries was a party, and in which a director of the Company had a material interest, subsisted at the end of the year or at any during the year.