• 締切済み

何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partI

Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

あなたの人生で一度だけ、あなたは、完全にあなたの世界の向きを変えることができる誰かを見つけると私は本当に信じています。 他の人にはこれまで打ち明けなかったことを、あなたは彼らに話します、そして、彼らはあなたが言うすべてを吸収して、実際、もっと多くを聞きたいと思ってくれます。 あなた達は、将来の希望、決して実現しない夢、一度も達成していない目標、人生があなた達に与えた多くの失望を共有します。

asuka-n
質問者

お礼

最後にてベストアンサーで締めらせていただきました!!

関連するQ&A

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partIV

You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”

• 音楽の歌詞が訳せない

Your Call - Secondhand Serenade の曲を訳しています。 Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh Cause every breath that you will take When you are sitting next to me Will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy? の部分がよくわかりません;; なので、教えてください。すみません。

• 長文だった為文章を分けています

後半の部分になります。 翻訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 However do not let initial disappointments deter you. There will be an important Turing point that marks the transience from the old life and the new life with him, it will be almost like a rebirth of love within your soul, for you may meet at a stage when other things in your life seem to be ending or fading out, He and this love is the renewal of everything within you, the new life, the new self.. Gestures that are ardent romantic passionate, seductive and very extravagant will be made This love is a turning point in your life....

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 和訳お願いします!

歌詞を訳しているのですが、一部わからないところがあるので質問させてもらいます。 Starve yourself from everything else that. という所、まったく分かりません。どう訳せばいいのでしょうか? ちなみに前後の文は You ate your soul and it made you fat. (Starve yourself from everything else that.) Makes you completely full.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for requesting your Soulmate One Let me begin by telling you a little about this unique reading and how its done. Astrology is an ancient and sacred science. You are about to have a uniquely intimate and thrilling experience, that will stun you. Never in your life will you again read an astrological analysis as precise and accurate as this. A detailed account of your own future. A mysterious portrait that will describe your future soul mate, lover, or life partner, in exact detail. It will stun you with its intensely vivid and precise details and hold you entranced, captivated by its imagery for several hours.

• 大学受験対策の和文英訳の添削をお願いします。

和文 しかし失敗を完全に回避することはできない。 失敗からこそ学ぶことができる。 これまでの人生を振り返った時、順風満帆な時よりも、人生が思うようにならなかった時にこそ人生において大切なことを学んだということはないだろうか。 英訳 However , you can't avoid your failures completely. You can learn from it. If you retrospect your life , do you think that you learned important things as living a life , not when you worked everything out but when you had difficulty in doing something in your life. 「この和文の部分は~に変えて訳すといいでしょう。」のような和文解釈のアドバイスを頂けると非常に嬉しいです^^ では、よろしくお願いします!

• 意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なん

意味を大雑把にで構わないので教えてください!!なんとなく理解は出来るのですが自信がありまでん.... World Topic Writing Assignment 1: Write a 2-page research paper (essay) giving a status report on the United Nations Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) #2 and #3 which call for universal primary education (MDG #2) and the elimination of gender disparity in primary and secondary education (MDG #3) by the end of 2015. What has been done to achieve these goals? Will these goals be reached by the deadline? If not, why. And how close will they actually come? You can learn about the UN Girls Education Initiative (UNGEI) by clicking HERE, and about the MDGs by clicking HERE. Of course, you will need to do more research than the above links provide. These are just to get you started. Please remember, your work must be original. You are encouraged to include short quotes and examples to support your thesis, but you must cite (reference) your sources. And remember, never use Wikipedia- it is not a primary source for information.

• you are the vehicle of their hopes

“If you don’t talk about issues in great detail, if you do it in a way that is not the centerpiece of your campaign, of your rhetoric, then you become a blank screen,” Mr. Wilentz said. “Everybody thinks you are the vehicle of their hopes.” blank screenにふさわしい日本語はここでは何になるでしょうか。 http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/02/clinton-compare.html ここに"I think the best description actually is in Barack's own book" Clinton said, "where he said that he is a blank screen andとあるのですがここではオバマ氏が主語ですが、質問の文ではこれをYOUに置き換えたようです。

• 翻訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方のみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどが1段落の中盤で、今回が後半となります。 難解な部分は意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いしたします。 Fragile, refined, you are perhaps prudish, and undemanding in love, and usualy deserve better than you get.. Your soul mate may like rare and romantic perfumes form the 30s and 40s. In every day life you have more acquaintances than close friends. You divide your affections among a lot of people and you help out where you can. You make a good friend. But you will only really deeply love one person, whether that person is worthy of your love or not, he will totally melt into your life and soul and you will never be able to give him up. This is the kind of love that happens for Venus in Virgo..