回答No.1

私は人の靴(の裏)に踏まれた、ゆっくり歩き過ぎたと見える。

noname#159180
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Did you think of me blind Cause I walked in circles I know you thought of the young charm But I tried to lead you through the minefield Instead I led you to another

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• この詩を翻訳してください!!

英語がまったく理解できません>< 以下の詩は、作者不詳のある有名な詩です。 先入観なしに以下の詩をなるべく忠実に翻訳すると どんな風になりますか? 翻訳機をつかったんですが、さっぱり理解できません。 英語の詩を日本語に訳すのって難しいですよねーー。(わたしは訳せませんが) 英語から日本語になると 作者の言いたいことと微妙に違う詩になってしまうというか、、 忠実に訳すことは不可能なものでしょうか?^^; 何卒、宜しくお願いします!! 「Do not stand at my grave and weep」 Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there, I do not sleep I am in a thousand winds that blow I am the softly falling snow I am the gentle showers of rain I am the fields of ripening grain I am in the morning hush I am in the graceful rush Of beautiful birds in circling flight I am the starshine of the night I am in the flowers that bloom I am in a quiet room I am in the birds that sing I am in the each lovely thing Do not stand at my grave and cry I am not there I do not die

• うまく翻訳できません( ; ; )

細かい所がうまく翻訳できません( ; ; ) どなたか力になって頂けたら嬉しいです、、、お願いします。 Cooking is my hobby too, but often I’m too lazy after work. So I prefer to eat in a restaurant.   Next week I will ask my boss for another training in Japan. Our dream will come true one day Risa. It’s just a  question of time….    

• お願いします。翻訳して下さい。

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 Do you ever wear sneakers? 回答者 Yes, of course I do. The kind of sneakers I wear for walking are two sizes too big and they’re men’s shoes, so they look a little clown-y. My toes are long and everything always squashes my feet. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文を日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

I miss you. I am so sorry to hurt you. I will always love you, I will. You're the only man in this world I love.. I just do not want to be hurt anymore too. I love you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

After your 19 city tour, in support of “Detour”, what’s next for Cyndi? I am currently busy with Detour release. Then there is the tour coming in May to support the album. We just announced the second leg of the tour for the West Coast which will keep me busy till the fall. I will be in UK & Europe this summer, then also making plans to tour Japan and Australia in 2017. I am working on another musical which I am pretty excited about. Kinky Boots is keeping me quite the busy too, Kinky Boots just won 3 Oliver Awards for the West End production and it’s opening in Australia, Japan, Germany, Sweden and is already in Toronto and Seoul so I need to stay on top of that. Of course I have my family to take care of so it’s a pretty full life. 長文ですが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In a new interview, former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland has claimed that he isn't angry at Chester Bennington for replacing him in STP. He also claimed he is still an owner of the STP name. Weiland said, “I've known Chester for a long time. I got to be pretty close to him on the (2001) Family Values Tour…I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. I'm sure, I mean, the brothers DeLeo can be pretty persuasive.” He added, “My feelings were definitely hurt because it wasn't something that was handled right at all…I don't think that it was smart for them to do that…I've played with them for a long time. But then on another side of it, I can't say that I’m that surprised. There's things that have happened in the past that are somewhat similar…so I guess nothing is totally shocking. But I am surprised…at what they did and without checking the legality of it, how they just decided to go and use the (band) name and go and hire another singer and start playing shows with a name that I still am an owner of.”

• 翻訳をお願いします>゜))彡。・「

I have several hottest friends each one love different man more (khun, chan, junho, wooyoung, taec), but after the concert we all fall in love with Jun.K !!!!!! i just love all of them!!!!! That's too bad that you can go to high-five! I believe there will be another chance to see them ! haha i hope so, hope they can come to Taiwan next year :) 一行目のhottest friendsは「hottest」が名詞なのでそのままで結構です。 (khun, chan, junho,wooyoung, taec) とJun.Kも名前なのでそのままで結構です。 high-fiveは「ハイタッチ会」に当てはめています。そのままでも結構です。 だいだいの意味は分かっていますが、ちゃんと訳せないのでよろしくお願いします。

• 短い英文章ですが、訳をお願いしたいです。

but if you had walked a mile in MonaLisa's shoes, who's to say you would'nt have been a sour puss,too? 以上の文です。 最後のtooは、一行目の文と関係して「さらに」という感じなんでしょうかね…? 特に would'nt have been の部分が分からないです;

専門家に質問してみよう