機械翻訳をしていただけませんでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の長文を機械翻訳させると意味不明になります。
  • オンラインフライトコミュニティ内のバーチャルFDXのエアラインに所属していてマイアミ空港でのフライトのイベントに招待されていたのですが、出ることが出来なかったところ下記のようなメールが来ました。
  • 大体はなんとなく行っている事が分かるんですがなんか重要そうなメール文のようなので気になりまして英語に得意な方に翻訳をお願いしたいと思いまして、、大変お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の長文を機械翻訳させると意味不明に

なります。どなたか大変お手数ですが翻訳をしていただけませんでしょうか? オンラインフライトコミュニティ内のバーチャルFDXのエアラインに所属していてマイアミ空港での フライトのイベントに招待されていたのですが、出ることが出来なかったところ下記のような メールが来ました  機械翻訳をさせてみましたがどうも意味が分かりません 大体はなんとなく行っている事が分かるんですがなんか重要そうなメール文のようなので 気になりまして英語に得意な方に翻訳をお願いしたいと思いまして、、大変お手数ですが よろしくお願いします Hey FedEx Pilots, Just wanted to sum up yesterday's Miami fly in from Memphis, by thanking the pilots who were able to make to the event, and have the Miami ARTCC welcome us in to land. We had about five pilots who did show to fly the event, and though we were anticipating more, it was still a successful event :). I do have to apologize if I had confused anyone with the timings in the last reminders for the event, a small detail which I had mistakenly let slip, and will not occur again. This is to be the first of many events to come from Miami, and I hope to see more from other Hubs in the future, as it is a great way to get together and do we what we love to do, fly! Best Regards,

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ToshiJP
  • ベストアンサー率38% (482/1255)
回答No.1

私も飛行機好きですが、なんかすごいイベントあるんですね。 --------------------------------- Fedexパイロットへ 昨日のメンフィス⇒マイアミ飛行イベントを振り返ってみて、参加したパイロット達、出迎えてくれたマイアミエアトラフィックコントロールの人達にまず感謝したい。もっと参加人数は増えると期待してたのだが、結局5人のパイロットだけの参加となってしまった、でも大成功のイベントだったと思う。 もし私のちょっとした連絡メールのミス(訳注:何か事前に秘密を漏らした?)などで迷惑をかけていたら、本当に申し訳ない。2度としないと約束する。 今回はたくさんあるマイアミ関連のイベントの1つで、今後はハブ(ハブ空港)からのイベントも期待できると思う。とにかく我々は飛ぶのが大好きだし、それがお互い一番いい遊び方だよ! それじゃ!

cafelateilly
質問者

お礼

あー、なるほどそういうことだったんですね。わざわざご丁寧に御回答くださりありがとうございます。 英文もネイティブレベルになると難しくなりますから翻訳していただけて助かりました 

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed firing Scott Weiland in a new interview with NJ.com: “We had to do what we had to do,” says DeLeo. “Believe me, it wasn't something we enjoyed doing. We had a lot of great years with Scott, and we made amazing music together. But somewhere along the line, the vision was lost. “There's a book in there — a really good book. It was a difficult decision, and we wish Scott the best.” DeLeo also discussed rock's current state, “I'm just trying to carry the torch from the great bands I learned from. Hopefully, younger bands will take the torch from us. It all comes around.”

• 機械翻訳を綺麗な英語に直してください

I came to tell the separation today. I read your e-mail repeatedly.I searched your sincerity with utmost effort.However, it is not anywhere. I found insincerity and self-righteousness. I cannot accept you.I feel that you do not accept me.Probably you will be good in anyone.I need a person loving only me.I obtained an opportunity to think about the life from you. And I pray that you will be happier than ever before in my life and different places 以上の文を伝えることになりました。もちろん日本語でとも考えましたがうまく表現できません。そこで自動翻訳の力を借りある程度自分でしましたが、どうも綺麗な英語では無いようにも思えます。 きちんと相手に伝わるようにどこが間違っているかおしえていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語メール:翻訳

取引先から下記のようなメールが届きました。 どなたか翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 「November」の部分まではぼんやりと理解できるのですが、その先の英文で混乱してしまって… +++++++++++++ I think that we had a good meeting in Tokyo and I hope that we could go on quickly in order to make a prototype. I will probably make a lecture for the administration in November and I think it could be interesting for marketing reasons to speak over the small bridges; Could you think about this. Kind regards. +++++++++++++ よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Basically it was the same thing all over again. In this situation it's like, I don't know what the terms of your own personal contract was, but I was unlawfully fired. We had specific rules in our contract on how it has to be done, and it wasn't followed.” On the problems in STP last year: “There were financial things we were dealing with, and I also felt on a creative level that we needed to take a break. I felt like we were playing the same set over and over and over. We were supposed to do a big big release of the box set for the 20th anniversary of Core and go on tour in the summer of 2012 and play Core in its entirety which is an idea we got from a couple other bands, namely Weezer. It was hugely successful, and for us to do that with Core, the offers we were getting were amazing, and they didn't want to do it. There was a lot of promotion that would have had to take place. So that didn't happen, so we ended up playing the greatest hits set, which was basically the same version of the set we had been playing since 2008 when we got back together.

• 翻訳してほしいです・・・

しっかりとした日本語の翻訳してほしいです。 (1)The problems facing Cambodia. Underage girl prostitution is a serious social problem in Cambodia. Especially in brothels in villages near the capital Phnom Penh,it is not uncommon for young girls to take customers in the company of adult prostitutes. This was about 10 years ago. When I was in Cambodia as a university student, I had the opportunity to visit a facility that sheltered women and children who had been victims of prostitution and provided them with vocational training. One of the girls who particularly impressed me was Lilia, a 12-year-old girl with long, silky black hair. Lilia was 10 years old when she was sold from a poor village in the north and forced to sell her body in a brothel in a back alley in Phnom Penh. When she did not want to take clients, she was beaten and kicked and forced to do what she was told. When I visited the facility, she had already been taken care of and was being cared for, and her mental and physical wounds were healing, but at the time she was taken care of, she had bruises and burns all over her body and was in great pain. (2)I spent time with Lilia playing tag and ball. She was quieter than most children, but her occasional smile was pure childlike. Lilia was very attached to me, and when we were tired of playing, we took a shower together. Lilia was naked and I could see the scars on her small, thin body. There were burn marks on her back and large teeth marks on the bulge of her small breasts. Such an innocent girl had been in a brothel until a few months ago. I felt as if I had been confronted with this reality, and I felt indescribable. When I left the establishment after staying there for a few days, Lilia handed me a beautiful red flower and a small letter. The letter said, in her own words, 『I was happy to be with you』 As I was driving home from the facility, my heart ached as I imagined the unimaginable that had happened to such a young and sweet girl. More than a year later, I visited Cambodia again. Although I was not able to visit the facility, I had dinner with the staff. 「How is Lilia?」I asked him, and he told me the shocking truth「Actually, she ran away from the facility」 (3)I wondered where the little girl had gone after running away from the facility. As we often hear in other facilities, Cambodian girls often escape from shelters and return to brothels because their families cannot survive without them working. Did Lilia also go back to the brothel? Or are they trying to return to their own homes? It was very painful to think about how that little Lilia was doing.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert DeLeo discussed firing Scott Weiland and the state of Stone Temple Pilots in a new interview with NorthJersey.com, “I had to look at the past 10 years of what STP has done, or hasn't done, and we all decided that we don't want to spend the next 10 years like that.” “We have a lot to prove right now,” said DeLeo regarding STP's new Chester Bennington fronted lineup. “People have a certain idea of who the face of the band is and that that person does everything. That's not the case.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”