• ベストアンサー

日本語訳にしてください

> Thank you for your enquiry. > > The price will be £65.00 plus £5.00 for parkin Please reply to confirm your booking 訳を教えてください

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • akibonx
  • ベストアンサー率18% (31/168)
回答No.2

調査ありがとうございます。 > > 価格は、パーキンのために65.00ポンドと5.00ポンドになるでしょう。 返答して、予約を確認してください。 以上です。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

お問い合わせ、ありがとうございます。 値段は65ポンドで、駐車料金がさらに5ポンドかかります。 予約を完了するには、このメールに返事を下さい。 こんな感じの訳になります。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします(英語→日本語)

申し訳ございませんが 翻訳お願いします。 Hello: Your notes will help the company's booking sheet on the Japanese tourists Be sure to help you keep the seat You can return to the company's reply to a single print reservation down, produce a single appointment to the company's staff when booking travel tickets do confirm the date, thank you!

• すみませんが日本語略してください

We are sorry for the late reply. We can't ship the leash and collar to you at the moment. We will issue the money for the leash and collar to your account. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Catarina

• 訳をよろしくお願いします。

コンサートのチケットを取ったら送られてきた2通目のメールです。 訳をよろしくお願いします。 Your booking has been added in our waiting list. As soon as we receive our contingent of tickets we will be able to confirm the status of your booking. Details to your booking and performance you can find on the next link: https://www.europaticket.com/event-day/en/2007/28-04-2017/Vienna-State-Opera-Tickets-/The-Marriage-of-Figaro---Opera-Vienna.html For any other infos or other requests we are staying at your service! Many thanks for your reservation! With kind regards, wish you a good stay in Vienna! Stefanie Eidler

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 次の文章を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

I wrote this letter to inform you about a CUSTOM issue. Some days ago, I bought the CV 35.7 m39 lens at your page. After that, I was informed by Korean Custom goverment. They told me I have to pay for this item(about 20% of the price plus shipping cost). So, it was charged more about $100 to buy this. I think ,if you would WRITE LOWER PRICE of item ON THE BOX(actually under $150), it will be helpful for Korean customer NOT to PAY some EXTRA COST for your item. Thank you for your concern for this issue!

• 訳してください。

ウィーンのコンサートをサイトで予約したのですが、 送られてきたメールの英語がいまいちわかりません。 訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 Many thanks for your order at EUROPERA Ticket GmbH! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS E-MAIL IT IS JUST A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER NOT A TICKET. During the next two working days upon availability we will send you the final booking confirmation. For all questions regarding your booking please reply to the following E-mail: office@vienna-concert.com Details of your booking:

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいのですが。

この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 i will wait for your reply and hopefully youll teach me some lessons about japanese

• 分かりやすい日本語に訳してください

今回で3度目の投稿です。 1度目は日本語の訳、回答ではなかった。 2度目はどうみても翻訳機能でコピペしての回答だった。 大変申し訳ありませんが、英語得意な方、翻訳機能でやってみましたがちょっと理解出来ませんでした。 下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.

• 日本語訳を教えてください

I have now processed the relevant paper work to raise you a cheque. Please can you confirm your postal address, as once I have the cheque in my possession, I will ensure that it is sent out to you via recorded delivery.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

お願いします。 The Wi-Fi Alliance is making the following specifications available for non-Members to purchase and download. Members may download these specifications at no charge by visiting Specifications. For any questions regarding the material within these documents, please Contact Us. Your privacy is important to us. See our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. All purchases of specifications are final. No refunds will be issued. If you have trouble downloading the specifications, please contact us. All fields are required, except where indicated.