• 締切済み

英語 括弧の中に適語を入れて下さい!

(1)  問題は、彼が私に電話をするチャンスがあるかどうかです The problem is ( ) he has a chance to call me ( ) ( ) (2)  今日は誰にも家に来てもらいたくない。  I don’t ( ) to ( ) visited by anyone today. (3)  私はニックネームで呼ばれたい。  I want to ( ) ( ) by my nickname. (4)  待てば待つほど、彼はますます怒った。  The longer he waited ( ). (5)  大切なのは、彼が真実を言っているかどうかだ。  What is important is ( ). (6)  去年の夏に私たちが泊まったホテルの名前を覚えていますか?  Do you remember the name of the hotel ( ). (7)みんなから好かれることは簡単ではない。  It is not easy ( ).

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1)  問題は、彼が私に電話をするチャンスがあるかどうかです The problem is (whether) he has a chance to call me (or) (not). (2)  今日は誰にも家に来てもらいたくない。  I don’t (want) to (be) visited by anyone today. (3)  私はニックネームで呼ばれたい。  I want to (be) (called) by my nickname. (4)  待てば待つほど、彼はますます怒った。  The longer he waited (, the angrier he became). (5)  大切なのは、彼が真実を言っているかどうかだ。  What is important is (whether he is telling the truth [or not]). (6)  去年の夏に私たちが泊まったホテルの名前を覚えていますか?  Do you remember the name of the hotel (where we stayed last summer/which we stayed at last summer)? (7)みんなから好かれることは簡単ではない。  It is not easy (to be liked by everyone).

関連するQ&A

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します

• 英語 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。  (1)Would you mind ( ) me your MP3 player?   (a)to lend (b)lend (C)lending (d)lent  (2)I know this picture. I remember ( ) it somewhere before.   (a)saw (b)seeing (C)to see (d)see  (3)He was made ( ) some exercise to lose weight.   (a)to get (b)getting (C)get (d)gotten  (4)We heard the doorbell ( ) early in the morning.   (a)rings (b)have rung (C)to ring (d)ring  (5)She found it important ( ) of others.   (a)thought (b)to think (C)think (d)have thought  (6)Every kid is ( ) to participate in the sports event.   (a)must (b)exciting (C)joined (d)surprised  (7)This land will bring you a large harvest in the long ( ).   (a)order (b)run (C)end (d)race  (8)He tried to finish eating the especially hot curry ( ) vain.   (a)in (b)for (C)to (d)with  (9)My mother always prepares meals for me, so I ( ) ever cook.   (a)often (b)usually (C)hardly (d)clearly  何度もすみません。よろしくおねがいします。

• 適語を入れよ

次の空欄に適語をいれよという問題でわからないものがありました。 1: I will harm no one, ()()() you.[特に君の事は傷つけない] 2: ()() he grew, () less () he became.[彼は年をとるにつれ、より体が弱くなった] 3: I don't know Japanese history well, ()() world history.[なおさら知らない。ただし比較を用いずに] 4: You should have ()()()() such things.[そんな馬鹿なことをしてはだめじゃないか] 5: SONY's LCD is ()() in quality than ().[SONYのLCDの方がSHARPよりずっと品質がよい] 6: She went out of the room without ()()()(), "Good-bye".[「さよなら」とさえ言わずに] 1:()が二つならmuch moreを入れたのですが三つなので思いつきません。 2:The older~,the weakerだと思ったのですがlessがわかりませんthe less weakってしていいのでしょうか? 3:much moreだと思ったのですが比較なのでだめ。これ以外にはわからなかったので。 4:最後はto doだと思うのですが、それ以外は全くわかりません。 5:no less ~ thanだと思うのですがあっているのでしょうか? 6:全くわかりませんでした。 以上6問ひとつでも結構ですので教えてください。

• 英語

今日はポーランド料理食べたよって 写真をのせたらオランダの友人から返事がきました。 I visited Poland a long time ago, the only thing i remember is that the food was terrible. This looks pretty good though. Is the owner Polish? ↓ 英語で返信したいと思い作ってみました。 The owner was japanese. It was very delicious. I went to eat the dish of the Nethelands some time. (オーナーは日本人でした。とてもおいしかったですよ。 いつかオランダの料理たべてみたいです。) これで大丈夫でしょうか(>_<)?

• 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を選びなさい。  (1)She put the (washing / washed) clothes into the basket.  (2)A (rolling / rolled) stone gathers no moss.  (3)The (exciting / excited) audience stood up and cheered.  (4)You had better not go to see such a (boring / bored) movie.  (5)I write (which / who / that / what) I think or feel in my diary.  (6)Tim made friends with a girl (who / whose / which / what) brother is a lawyer.  (7)The hotel (where / who / which / what) we’ll stay at tomorrow has a pool.  (8)Anyone (who / whose / whom / which) likes animals can join our society.  (9)China is the only foreign country (what / who / whose / that) I’ve ever visited.  (10)Everyone in this country has the (left / front / back / right) or free speech.  (11)This storm won’t (first / stop / last / late) long, It’ll clear up in a few hours.  (12)Will you please (focus / mind / care / worry) your business? I can do it by myself.  (13)Can you lend me fifty cents? I don’t have any small (bill / cent / dollar / change)    何度もすみません。回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• ____にあてはまる英語教えてください

____にあてはまる英語教えてください 1. The teenager was arrested for _______________ driving, 2. They have ____________________ a campaign to raise \10 million for the child to go to the States for a heart transplant. 3. I left __________________ when he refused to shake hands with me. 4. The man is suffering from ________________ tuberculosis. 5. He ________________ this afternoon while he was playing golf with his customers. 6. The professor is too strict; I wish he could be a little bit more ________________ with his students. 7. The Japanese police have been rather reluctant to ________________ in domestic conflicts. 8. He _______________ all he had just eaten.

• 適語入れ

【1】日本文の意味に合うように、(  )に適語を入れなさい。  (1)私の父は、いわゆる生き字引だ。   My father is ( ) is ( ) a walking dictionary.  (2)ジェシカは親切で、そのうえ賢い。   Jessica is kind, and ( ) ( ) more, she is clever.  (3)多くの人の辛い経験が、彼を今日のような彼にした。   A lot of bitter experiences made him ( ) ( ) ( ) today.  (4)自分の名札が置いてある机に座ってください。   Please sit at the desk on ( ) there is your name card. 【2】英文の空所にあてはまる語を入れなさい。ただし、最初の一文字は与えられている。  (1)Nancy is my (c○○○○○), whose father is my uncle.  (2)We were going to buy a new TV, but on (s○○○○○) thought, we decided not to.  (3)Joe is my best friend. He has a lot in (c○○○○○) with me.  (4)I admire Lincoln, who was the 16th (p○○○○○○○○) of the U.S.A.   回答、よろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 彼が言う…というのを英語で書きたいです。

英語で ■17巻(もしくは143話)で彼が言う「I SWORE TO MY SOUL」が  とてもかっこよかった。 という表現だけ、どうしても上手く英語にできません。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。 自分で考えると He sayd “I SWORE TO MY SOUL”by the chapter143… He is so cool… どうしても意味の分からない感じになります。 馬鹿で申し訳ないのですが、お力を貸してください。

• 英語がわかる方に質問です!!

宿題で英語のスピーチを書いて、頑張って訳したんですけど、ちょっと確認してもらえませんか? こんにちは。 Hallo. 私のペットについて話します。 I will talk about my pet. 私のペットはハムスターです。 My pet is a hamster. 彼の名前は○○です。 His name is ○○. 彼は2歳です。 He is about two years old. ○○はとても可愛くて、小さいです。 ○○ is very cute. 彼の鼻と手と足は薄いピンク色です。 His nose and paws are light pink. 彼の体の色は灰色と白です。 His body is gray and white. 背中に黒い線があります。 There is a black line on his back. 彼のしっぽは短いです。 His tail is short. 彼はひまわりの種が大好物です。 He like sunflower seeds. ○○は走るのが好きです。 ○○ like to run. 彼はいつも走っています。 He is always running. 彼は素早いです。 He is quick. いつも捕まえるのに苦労します。 The struggles to catch always. 前に脱走したとき彼を見つけるのに半日かかりました。 It took half a day to find him when he escaped. そして、彼はよく噛みます。 And he bite. そのせいで、ゲージはすぐにボロボロになりました。 Gouge ragged immediately because of that. 私も指を噛まれたことがあります。 There is that I was also bitten the finger. 血が出るほど痛かったのを今でも覚えています。 Iremember even now to see the hurt as blood comes out. だが、今ではそんなことはなくなりました。 However such a thing is no ionger now. 脱走しなくなったし、噛まなくもなりました。 It is no longer escaped and was also not bite. 今では私の大切な家族です。 It is important my family is now. しかし彼は年を取りました。 But he took a year. そんなに長くは生きられないでしょう。 It will not live that long. だから私はこれからの○○との時間を大切にしていきたいと思っています。 So I want to cherish the time with the ○○ in the future. ありがとう。 Thank you. 翻訳サイトで初心者なりに頑張ったのですが、英文初挑戦なので、これで良いのかよくわかりません。 なので、間違っているところや、直したほうが良いところがあったら、ぜひ教えてください!! 文がおかしかったら言ってください! できるだけ中学生レベルでお願いします!   中一女子

• 英語の問題です。

問題 文章を下記の語句から選択し文章を成立させ, 🔲に入る語句を答えなさい。 ※一語だけ当てはまらない語句があります。 1 Hello my I speak to mr yamano? she ( )( )̻🔲( )( ) I am afraid. (1)any(2)work(3)doesn,t(4)longer(5)still(6)here 2 there were ( )( )̻🔲( )( )enough text books.   we needs to order some more. (1)many(2)and(3)students(4)not(5)for(6)too 3 Do ( )( )🔲( )( )Bob? He is his new supervison. (1)talking(2)you(3)is(4)The man(5)to(6)know 4 The man ( )( )🔲( )( )talked all time. (1)next to (2)sitting(3)the bus (4)while(5)me(6)on 5 Do ( )( )🔲( )( )? yes they defintely do. (1)need(2)think(3)my shoes (4)washing(5)you(6)to be 6 Mark ( )( )🔲( )( ). (1)years(2)my(3)five(4)is(5)by(6)junior 7 I see Mr jenkins. every day in class. I have ( )( )🔲( )( ). (1)spoken(2)to(3)though(4)him(5)never(6)be 宜しくお願いします。