日本語の重要性と日本文化の理解

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も重要な道具です。
  • 日本の歴史や政策を理解するためには、古い書物を読む必要があります。
  • 日本語を使い続けることは、日本人のアイデンティティを保つために必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145074
noname#145074
回答No.1

英語の語法だけの添削(字数もあるでしょうが一応思いついた点だけ) 4行目 : written by it → written in it → written in Japanese とはっきりさせたほうがよい : may include → tell(本にこう書いてあるという言い方、may はそういう可能性があるという意味だが) 5行目:policy → これは「(政治)方針」?"culture"の方がよいのでは? : live ourselves → by ourselves or alone : are influenced by and connect with ancestors → have been ('ve been) infuenced by and connected with our ancestors. 6行目 : 「that 文 and that 文 means that 文」の形は、英語の形としておかしい。 → "if we can't read (A) or understand (B), it means"「It ~ if」構文(形式主語) 8行目 : remain Japanese identity → keep ~; maintain 視点の添削 ●日本語をツールとして捉えているが、日本語そのものがすべてを背景に隠している日本人のアイデンティティとも言える。ツールであるのはむしろ英語の方ではないだろうか?言語を文化のアイデンティティと捉える視点も考えてみてください。 総評:およそ8割前後は取れていると思います。つなぎの言葉が豊富に書かれている書籍ですが「英語論文によく使う表現」創元社、崎村耕二著。図書館などで確かめて見られては、同意の種々表現が豊富です。大学でも使えます。

chuuuuuta0802
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! policyは精神のつもりで使っていました・・・ Spiritが良いですね。 本も早速探してみたいと思います。 今後も自由英作を載せていく予定です。 また何かあればお願いいたします

関連するQ&A

• 100語自由英作添削をお願いいたします

100語自由英作添削お願いいたします 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I agree with this opinion. For one thing,it is convenient that we don't have to use Japanese and that we come to use English. Japanese is difficult language because it has a lot of letters. For example,Hiragana has almost one hundred letters and Kanji has too many letters to count the number. so,we need to use a lot of time to memorize the letters itself. On the other hand,Alphabet has only twenty four letters. So,American can spend a lot of time brushing up their knowledge. That is to say,if English become official language in japan,Japanese people is likely to be more intelligence. To conclude,Japan should make English official language. 日本語は暗記すべき文字数が多くそれにばかり時間がかかるが 英語はその分の時間を自らの知識を磨くことに利用出来るため 英語のほうが便利 という方針です。 あえてグローバル化などにあまり触れずに書いてみました。 よろしくお願いします。 ~しなくてよくなる という表現が思いつかず、 don't have to needでごまかしてしまいました。 come toとdon't have to を複合して使う良い方法があればと思います。 よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

題名:英語を日本の唯一の公用語にすることについて賛成か反対か。理由も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan for two reasons. The first reason is that Japanese people is not good at using English since I have never seen Japanese people talk each other in English and I have few friends who can speak English.Thus realizing this policy is impossible or nearly impossible in my opinion.  The second reason, I think, is that the policy is meaningless because it seems to be safety that we deal with Japanese language as the only official language in Japanese society. For instance, Some foreign companies are success to deal with English as the only official language in only their companies.  The policy would not adjust to Japanese people for these reasons that I mentioned above. Therefore I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan. 私は、二つの理由から英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 一つ目の理由は、日本人同士が英語でコミュニケーションをしているところを見たことがないし、自分の友達にも英語が喋れる人は、殆どいないという理由から、日本人は、英語を操るのが得意ではないと思うからである。ゆえに、この政策の実現は、不可能か不可能に近いだろう。 二つ目の理由として、日本の社会において、日本語を唯一の公用語として扱っていても特に問題が起きていないで、この政策には意味がないと思うからである。実際、いくつかの外資系の企業は、彼らの会社の中だけで英語を公用語化とすることで、日本において成功を収めている。 この政策は上記に述べた理由により、日本人には合わないだろう。ゆえに、私は、英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 ★質問★ (1)「英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすること」を二回目以降は、the policyでまとめていますが、問題はないですか。 (2)一つ目の理由の最後の所で、「不可能か不可能に近いだろう。」という英語を「 impossible or nearly impossible」としましたが、こんな感じでよろしかったでしょうか。 (3)この文章には書かなかったのですが、「英語の公用語化」を英語でどのように表現すれば良いでしょう。簡単言い回しをしていたら教えて下さい。

• [80語自由英作]添削お願いします8/14早大プレ

本日行われました、代ゼミの早稲田大学プレ模試における自由英作文問題です。 過去にこちらに投稿させていただいたものよりも質が低いのは分かっています。 今回は実際に模試にて10分ほどで書いた英文になります。 自分自身でも納得行かない部分はありますが、あえてそのままの文章で投稿させて頂きます。 ・入試本番において(今日の模試の会場で)数少ない時間の中でこの英文を改良してあげるとしたらどうすべきであったか。 ・文法的ミスはあるか。 ・論理構成はどうか。 ・合格答案になりえているか。  などの観点で見ていただければと思います。 ろくな下書きもせずに(もちろん日本語でのメモ、英語での使えそうな表現のメモはしていますが…)いきなり解答用紙に解答を書いていかないということの厳しさを目の当たりにしています・・・・・ {Q} Recently, some Japanese companies have decided to make English their official language. Do you agree or disagree with their decision? {A} I disagree with this decision. That is because, it is difficult for Japanese people to make ourselves understood in English. For Japanese people, Japanese is the most useful language. If we have to say our opinion in English, we have to stop thinking about the theme in order to think about how to say our opinion in English. It makes our opinion not good. That is why, we should use Japanese in Japanese companies. 個人的には、It is true that if you can speak English fluently, it is advantageous in these companies, but it is not necessary for all Japanese people to be able to speak English fluently. なんて一文を入れられたら良かったかなと考えております。(この文章の文法的誤りがあればそれもご指摘ください) 以上長くなってしまいましたが、色々なご意見、アドバイス、添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 ちなみに同じテーマで再度、普段同様、ある程度の時間をかけて書いてみようと思いますので、それもまた別の質問にて投稿させていただこうと考えております。よろしければそちらもよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

周りに添削を頼めるような人がいないので、自由英作文の添削をお願いします。ネット上で細かく添削するのは大変だと思いますので、文法上誤っている点の指摘や全体を見ての感想・アドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 (問)次の意見について100文字以上の英文で意見を述べなさい。 Multicalturalism is important in today's world. (答) I agree with this statement. Firstly,more and more people in the world go abroad to study and to earn money these days.There are many foreign people around us.If we adopt particular culture,we can't get along with people who have the different culture. Secondly,they know different things from us.we can get many knowledge from them.It is a pity that we cat't learn many things by discrimination. Certainly,if we live in the place where thare are people who have the same culture,we feel comfortable and happy. But it is much interesting that we interact with them. Aiso,Muiticulturalism is adopted including Canada,America,and France,and those countries flourish. Thus,Multiculturalism is important in today's world.

• 自由英作添削お願いします。早稲田政経11年

Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. 'English should be the only official language of Japan' I disagree with the suggestion, because it has many negative aspects to make English the only official language. Of course the number of people using English is increasing. And if you can use English correctly, it may be advantageous in jobs. But it doesn't follows that all of the Japanese should use English. If you live in Japan for good and don't want contact with foreigners, you don't have to learn and use English. Almost all the Japanese have already use(usedのミス) Japanese. Moreover, if English became the only official language and many Japanese people wouldn't be able to speak and read Japanese language, they can't read any good Japanese literal(literaryのミス) works; Rasyomon, Wagahai Ha Neko De Aru, Tottochan and etc. These are why Japanese language should remain the official language.【130】100字で良いので書きすぎました…汗 First,secondを避けた(印象悪?)ので二つ目の印としてMoreoverでつなげたが問題文にtwo reasonsと書いてありこれではっきり2つ書いてるとわかるでしょうか? 3文目 Andの文頭接続詞は不可?当初はincreasing, and としていたのですが、後ろのit may be 以下のつながりがわかりにくいかと思い分けました。同じく4文目のBut it…は可? >Almost~(6文目)は前文からの繋がりで、英語を使う必要はない+今は既に日本語を使っている=英語を公用語にすることはムダだというニュアンスが出したかったが、内容がつながっていないようにみえるかなと後から思いました。本当はMoreoverを付けたかったが二個目の目印と混ざってしまうので断念しました。 I disagree with the suggestion はダメという話を聞きました。suggestionの場合とopinionの場合で正しい書き方はなんでしょうか? 日本人と日本語が見分けつきやすいよう~people(the Japanese)と~language とわざわざ書くよう気をつけた and etcはアウトでしょうか。(and so on にすればよかったです。 最後はただの出だしの言い換えにならぬよう日本語が日本語が公用語でありつづけるべきとした。 予想配点19点 予想得点もぜひおねがいします。 よろしくお願い致します

• 自由英作添削お願いします。早稲田政経11年

Read the statement below and write a paragraph giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. 'English should be the only official language of Japan' I disagree with the suggestion, because it has many negative aspects to make English the only official language. Of course the number of people using English is increasing. And if you can use English correctly, it may be advantageous in jobs. But it doesn't follows that all of the Japanese should use English. If you live in Japan for good and don't want contact with foreigners, you don't have to learn and use English. Almost all the Japanese have already use(usedのミス) Japanese. Moreover, if English became the only official language and many Japanese people wouldn't be able to speak and read Japanese language, they can't read any good Japanese literal(literaryのミス) works; Rasyomon, Wagahai Ha Neko De Aru, Tottochan and etc. These are why Japanese language should remain the official language.【130】100字で良いので書きすぎました…汗 First,secondを避けた(印象悪?)ので二つ目の印としてMoreoverでつなげたが問題文にtwo reasonsと書いてありこれではっきり2つ書いてるとわかるでしょうか? 3文目 Andの文頭接続詞は不可?当初はincreasing, and としていたのですが、後ろのit may be 以下のつながりがわかりにくいかと思い分けました。同じく4文目のBut it…は可? >Almost~(6文目)は前文からの繋がりで、英語を使う必要はない+今は既に日本語を使っている=英語を公用語にすることはムダだというニュアンスが出したかったが、内容がつながっていないようにみえるかなと後から思いました。本当はMoreoverを付けたかったが二個目の目印と混ざってしまうので断念しました。 I disagree with the suggestion はダメという話を聞きました。suggestionの場合とopinionの場合で正しい書き方はなんでしょうか? 日本人と日本語が見分けつきやすいよう~people(the Japanese)と~language とわざわざ書くよう気をつけた and etcはアウトでしょうか。(and so on にすればよかったです。 最後はただの出だしの言い換えにならぬよう日本語が日本語が公用語でありつづけるべきとした。 予想配点19点 予想得点もぜひおねがいします。 よろしくお願い致します

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本の歴史を読んでいて、ちょっと魅力的に思われるような政治家は、無責任な、 乱暴なことをやっている清盛とか秀吉とか、そのあたりでしょう。 When we read books about Japanese history, we tend to think some politicians who are irresponsible or violent are a little fascinating. This is true of Kiyomori, Hideyoshi and so on. 最後の This ですが、~な政治家のつもりで私は書きました。 しかし、読み直してみると、歴史を呼んでいて~な政治家を魅力的に感じる人々ともとれるような気がします。 実際のところ問題ないでしょうか? もしそのようにとれるのだとしたら、どのようにして回避すればよいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。