• 締切済み

至急お願いします。訳していただけませんか?

来週テストなので、至急訳していただけませんか? Yahoo!やexciteなどのネット翻訳機はめちゃくちゃなんでやめてください。 Some years later I asked several adults who themselves had always been hopeless in arithmetic what they thought of this notion of mine,and many of them laughed and said that this was indeed the feeling they had always had about numbers and was part of the reason why they had always had such trouble with them.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.4

☆ 補足の英文の訳は、隣の質問に回答していますが・・・とりあえずつけておきます。 私の姪が4歳か5歳の頃、彼女の兄や姉が「セサミストリート」式に数字の名前を順番に復唱させることによって彼女に数えることを教えていました。私は彼女が次の様に言うのを聞きました、「いち、に、さん、し、なな、ろく、はち」そこまで来た時、2人の他の子供たちの興奮した声が、彼女に次の様に言っているのが私に聞こえました、「違う!違う!なな、は、ろくのあとにくるんだ!」 その時、そしてそれ以来何度も、私に、その様な話から、子供たちは数に関して非常に奇妙な考え(概念)を抱くかもしれないと言う考えが浮かびました。彼ら(子供たち)は、それら(数字)を1番目は「いち」2番目は「に」3番目は「さん」・・・と名付けられた、小さな生き物の行列の様に見なすかもしれません。後にこれらの小さな生き物たちは、不思議で意味のないダンスをするように思えるでしょう、そして、そのことについて、人々は、「2たす2は4」の様に言うでしょう。数についてそのような考え(概念)を持った子供は誰でも、間もなく深刻な問題に陥ることが起こりそうな様に思えました、そして、このことが、実際私の姪に起こったのでした。 ☆ ここで、「セサミストリート」式と言うのは、ご存じと思いますが、子供向けの教育番組ですので、1.2.3.… という数字を何度も画面に出して、子供が覚えやすいように編集されています。最近以前ほど「セサミストリート」を見かけなくなりました。

• sayshe
回答No.3

#2.です。訂正です。最後の部分、下記の様に、分解した図とともに変更して下さい。失礼しました。 前半はaskedに関する、第4文型。 後半laughed and saidは、saidだけが、接続詞でつないだ長い目的語となるthat節を従えています。 that this was indeed the feeling they had always had about numbers and (this) was part of the reason why they had always had such trouble with them.:O→V2

• sayshe
回答No.2

数年後に、自分自身常に算数で絶望的な思いをしてきた経験のある数人の大人に、私のこの考えについて彼らがどう思うかと私は尋ねました、すると、彼らの多くが笑って、これこそが、まったく、彼らが数について常に抱いてきた感情であり、彼らが、数に関して常にそれほど苦労してきた理由の一部なのだと言いました。 Some years later:M I :S asked:V several adults:iO who themselves had always been hopeless in arithmetic:M→iO what they thought of this notion of mine:dO ,and :conj. many of them:S laughed and said:V1+V2 that this was indeed the feeling they had always had about numbers :O1→V2 and:conj was part of the reason why they had always had such trouble with them.:O2→V2 conj:接続詞 前半はaskedに関する、第4文形。 後半laughed and saidは、saidだけが、接続詞でつないだ目的語を2つ取っています。

ukyosugish
質問者

補足

すみません。これも訳していただけませんか? When my niece was four or five,her older brothers and sisters taught her to count,゛Sesame Street"style by having her recite the names of the numbers in order.I heard her say゛one,two,three,four,seven,six,eight,"at whith point I heard excited voices of a couple of the other kids saying to her,゛No!No!Seven comes after six!" It occurred to me then,and many times since,that from such talk children could get a very strange notion about numbers.They might see them as a procession of little creatures,the first one named One,the second named Two,the third Three,and so on.Later on these tiny creatures would seem to do mysterious and meaningless dances,about which people would say things like,゛Two and Two make four."It seemed likely that any child with such a notion of numbers could get into serious trouble before long,and this did indeed happen to my niece.

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.1

これも至急訳したのであまり自信がありませんが...。 Quelques années plus tard j'ai demandé à plusieurs adultes qui avaient eux-mêmes toujours été nul en arithmétique ce qu'ils pensaient de cette notion de mine, et beaucoup d'entre eux se mit à rire et dit que c'était en effet le sentiment qu'ils avaient toujours eu une question de chiffres et faisait partie de la raison pour laquelle ils avaient toujours eu du mal ces avec eux.

ukyosugish
質問者

補足

日本語で書いていただけますか?

関連するQ&A

• 至急お願いします。訳していただけませんか?

来週テストなので、至急訳していただけませんか? Yahoo!やexciteなどのネット翻訳機は、めちゃくちゃなんでそれはやめてください。 When my niece was four or five,her older brothers and sisters taught her to count,゛Sesame Street"style by having her recite the names of the numbers in order.I heard her say゛one,two,three,four,seven,six,eight,"at whith point I heard excited voices of a couple of the other kids saying to her,゛No!No!Seven comes after six!" It occurred to me then,and many times since,that from such talk children could get a very strange notion about numbers.They might see them as a procession of little creatures,the first one named One,the second named Two,the third Three,and so on.Later on these tiny creatures would seem to do mysterious and meaningless dances,about which people would say things like,゛Two and Two make four."It seemed likely that any child with such a notion of numbers could get into serious trouble before long,and this did indeed happen to my niece.

• 英語の疑問について教えていただけないでしょうか?

文章の訳し方についてなのですが、 Hw was a doctor and was always very busy.という文があるのですが、and was~のところでwasというbe動詞があるだけで主語がないのにどうやって訳せばいいのでしょうか?是非教えてください。 また riding roller coaster was one of them.という文があるのですが、one of them の所はそれらのうちのひとつと訳すのになぜtheyではなく、themなのでしょうか? また Would you like another glass?という文章があるのですが、それはオレンジジュースを飲んでいる客に向かって、店員が言った言葉なのですが、ここでの another glass?とはどういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

翻訳機は使わないでください^^; Margie went into the schoolroom. It was right next to her own room. The mechanical teacher was on and waiting for her. It was always on at the same time every day except Saturday and Sunday. Her mother said that little girls learned better if they learned at regular hours. The screen was lighted up. It said, 'Today's arithmetic lesson is on the addition of proper fractions. Please insert yesterday's homework in the proper slot." Margie did so with a sigh. She was thinking about the old schools they had when her grandfather's grandfather was a boy. All the kids from the whole neighborhood came. They laughed and shouted in the schoolroom, and went home together at the end of the day. They learned the same things, so they could help one another with the homework. And they could talk about it. And the teachers were people…. The mechanical teacher was flashing on the screen: "When we add the fractions 1/2 and 3/4 ..." Margie was thinking about how the kids must have loved it in the old days. She was thinking about the fun they had.

• 翻訳お願いします

Margie went into the schoolroom. It was right next to her own room. The mechanical teacher was on and waiting for her. It was always on at the same time every day except Saturday and Sunday. Her mother said that little girls learned better if they learned at regular hours. The screen was lighted up. It said , “Today's arithmetic lesson is on the addition of proper fractions. Please insert yesterday's homework in the proper slot.” Margie did so with a sigh. She was thinking about the old schools they had when her grandfather's grandfather was a boy. All the kids from the whole neighborhood come. They laughed and shouted in the schoolroom , and went home together at the end of the day. They learned the same things , so they could help one another with the homework. And they could talk about it. And the teachers were people … The mechanical teacher was flashing on the screen : "When we add the fractions 1/2 and 3/4 … " Margie was thinking about how the kids must have loved it in the old days. She was thinking about the fun they had.

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• ☆大至急 この英文の訳をお願いします

This brought more than 55, 000 phones to the countryside, where phone service was rare. Over time, these businesswomen were able to (3) . This suggests that this type of aid can pay for itself by creating new businesses. In addition, it brings important benefits such as telephone service to rural areas. The second way involves sending large numbers of bicycles to African countries. People in developed countries give uesd bicycles to aid organizations that repair them and design trailers to use with them to carry water and bags of rice. Bicycles are significant in many African countries because they are the primary means of transport. Without them, people have to walk many kilometers to find jobs, food, and clean water. However, the aid organizations do more than send boatloads of bicycles and (4) carrying cargo. This gives people useful skills, creating new jobs and small bicycle-related businesses. Both types of aid start with something simple, a loan or a bicycle. In turn, these simple items create lomg-term benefits as people start small businesses. Not only do they help themselves, but they help their communities by providing useful goods and services. Therefore, helping someone in a small way can have a lasting effect.

• 過去完了

We met a family from Switzerland who were living in Barcelona indefinitely. Their son was four and regularly allowed to take his bike and play across the courtyard for hours alone, going in and out of the park, zipping around making friends. This was his normal and I realized in that moment I had always lived in an elevated state of stress and had always been a tense parent. I had always livedのところはなぜ過去完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を!(20)

お願いします (1) Ramesses III dispatched messengers. Advance squads of soldiers scrambled for the eastern Egyptian border. They raced to desert outposts and fortresses along the Delta, carrying an urgent message from their king. Hold your position. Stand firm. Keep the Egyptian border secure until the main army can be deployed. Reinforcements are coming. But until then, stay strong. Do not let the Sea Peoples past your line of defense. (2) By the end of the 13th century BCE, the Sea Peoples had swarmed across the eastern Mediterranean, burning and plundering everything in their path. They destroyed nearly every city, palace, town, and temple they came across. They had burned whole towns to ash and leveled cities to piles of rubble. Word reached Ramesses III that the Sea Peoples were on the move again, and this time it was Egypt they intended to crush. Ramesses III tells on the walls of his mortuary temple, "They were coming forward toward Egypt, while the flame was prepared before them." (3) Normally, the highly trained soldiers of the wealthiest country in the ancient world would not have been afraid of a disorderly crew of pirates, bandits, and ragamuffins. But the Egyptians believed this motley mob had already defeated the land of the Hittites and the island of Cyprus and that they were intent on conquering the world. The Sea Peoples had lost their homelands―had it been an earthquake that left them homeless? Or a drought that left them starving? Whatever drove them out had turned them into a dangerous enemy. They were desperate people who had nothing left to lose and everything to gain if they could force their way into Egypt.

• 翻訳お願いします

She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old.

• 英語の訳の一文 いまいち上手に訳せない

訳おねがいいたします。 my heart was full of joy to think of the fine surprise they would have when i revealed to them that i was their son, and that i had come back home laden with gold and welth.    以上です。大体は理解できるのですが上手に訳せません。お願いします。