• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語が得意な方。和訳しています。)

技術的な革新による剪定と新たな成長

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 技術的な革新により、記法とモードの支持を受けて、既存の繁茂が剪定され、新たな成長が促進されました。
  • 聖歌は時間と場所によって様々な条件で作曲され、シャルルマーニュ大帝以来の2世紀で様々な地域の伝統が発展しました。
  • 技術的な革新により、聖歌の記法と性能において多くの変化がもたらされました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> As is often the way, a technical innovation - in this case staff notation, backed by the modes – simultaneously pruned existing luxuriance and promoted new growth.  珍しいことではないが、技術革新 -- この場合は音階というものの裏づけのある五線譜である -- が、既存の華美な記法を衰退させると同時に新しい道を切りひらいた。 > Much was lost. Chants had been composed under widely differing circumstances of place and time, and in the two centuries since Charlemagne many distinct local traditions had developed, in notation and surely also in performance.  変革は多方面に及んだ。それまでは聖歌はその時代や場所によってさまざまな形で作曲されてきたのであるが、カール大帝以降の2世紀間にそれぞれの地方ごとの伝統が確立され、それは記譜法においてしかりだが、またもちろん演奏法においてもそのことがいえる。

noname#135997
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方へ。和訳をしています。

私が訳したものですが、間違っていると思うので訂正お願いしたいです。お願いします。。 Once this system was in place, as happened when the innovations Guido of Arezzo put forward in his Micro logus(c.1026) were generally adopted, chant Melodies could be written down in a form readable and singable by those acquainted with the notation wherever they might be – and indeed whenever, down to the present. It is this legible notation that has given western music a history quite unlike that of other musical culture, and this is the story that now will be followed alone. かつて、このシステムは、アレッツォのグイドが彼のMicro logusで進めた革新(c.1026)が一般に採用されたとき、適所で起こった。彼らがどこでも記法に詳しかったものが読み込み可能で歌いやすい形に聖歌のメロディーを書き留めることができました。-そして本当にいつ現在に伝わったか。それは、全く他の音楽の文化のものと異なった歴史を西洋音楽に与えたこの読みやすい記法でこれは、今単独で従われていることです。

• 英語が得意な方!和訳しています。

自分で訳してみましたが、???はよく分からなかった部分です。 簡単にでいいので、訳していただけるとうれしいです。 間違った部分の指摘など…よろしくお願いします。 (1)Not all of this varied music could have settled comfortably into a uniform notational language and a homogeneous modal system derived at a very distant second hand from classical Athens. この様々な音楽のすべてがゆったりと非常に遠方の秒針で古典的なアテネから引き出された一定の記号法の言語と同じ様式のシステムに決着をつけたかもしれないというわけではありません。 (2)Also, several liturgical traditions had been marginalized by Charlemagne’s reforms- among them the Ambrosian chant peculiar to Milan, the Mozarabic chant of Spain and the Old Roman chant of the papal city – and these were notated only in part or not at all. また、いくつかの典礼の伝統がシャルルマーニュ大帝改革の中でミラノに独特のアンブロジオ聖歌、スペインのモサラベ聖歌、およびローマ教皇の都市の旧ローマ聖歌が取り残されました、そして、これらは一部だけまたは全く書き留められませんでした。 (3)Melodies, through the great age of chant composition that in western Europe was drawing to a close by Guido’s time, could be learned from their singers. ???の時までに西ヨーロッパで終わりに近づいていた聖歌構成の黄金時代を通してそれらの歌手からメロディーについて学習できました。 (4)But it was not so easy to pick up music that had two or more distinct melodies being sung at the same time - polyphony - whose development notation crucially abetted. しかし、重要に同時に歌われる2つ以上の異なったメロディー--対位法--開発記法を助けた音楽を拾うのは、それほど簡単ではありませんでした。 (5) Accurate natation also enabled the chant of Guido's age to go on resounding, if in changing styles of interpretation, through the thousand years to the present. また、正確な???は、グイドの年令の聖歌が、鳴り響き続けるのを可能にしました、解釈のスタイルを変える際に、現在への1,000何年間もにわたって

• 英語が得意な方、和訳を直していただきたいです

英語が得意な方、和訳を直していただきたいです。 日本語がよく分からない部分が多々あるので、おそらく訳が間違っているんだと思います。。。 おねがいします 1、Where the music notated in the Judaeo-Christian world right to the end of the thirteenth century was all sung, being sacred chant, in east Asia what laid strongest claim to memorializing was instrumental music - which in the west was virtually ignored until the sixteenth century. 音楽がユダヤ教とキリスト教に共通の世界でまさしく13世紀の終わりまで書き留めたところでは、すべてが歌われ,神聖な聖歌であり、東アジアでは、記念することを主張した中で最も強いことが、器楽でした。西では実際には16世紀まで無視されていた。 2、Rare tablatures for the noblest Chinese instrumentals, the qin(zither) and pipa(lute), are found from the Tang dynasty, while the court instrumental music of the Japan, gagaku, has rich archives going back to the eighth century, including works inherited from Tang China and from Korea. 最も高貴な中国の助格のためのまれな心像(琴(チター)と中国琵琶(リュート))は、唐から見つけられます。 日本の法廷?器楽(雅楽)には、8世紀に戻る豊かな公文書がありますが、作品を含むのは遣唐使と韓国から世襲されました。 3、Yet even where the evidence is strongest, this is all still silent music - music whose notation cannot be accurately deciphered or was never meant to be more than skeletal. しかし、証拠が最も強くさえあるところでも、これはすべてまだ静かな音楽です--記法が正確に解読できなかったか、または十二分に骨格であることは決して意味されなかった音楽。 4、Writing not for the future but for themselves and their pupils, musicians in these diverse locations were as one in seeing no need to give more than a mnemonic device. 未来のために書くのではなく、自分たちと彼らの生徒のために書いて、記憶を助ける工夫より与えない必要性を全く認めるのにおいて1としてこれらのさまざまの位置のミュージシャンがいました。 Who could be listening 1300 years later?だれが、1300年後に聴くことができますか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

The army of Montenegro that had fought alongside their allies in Serbia, had now withdrawn into their own territory, but were still resisting against the Central powers. Furthermore, Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf wanted to take the Italian-held Albanian ports of Durazzo and Valona. Two Austrian army corps were formed in December 1915. One in the west under command of Stjepan Sarkotić between Trebinje and Kotor, composed of the XIX. Armeekorps, reinforced with troops from Bosnia-Hercegovina and Dalmatia.

• 和訳をお願いします。

On 1 May 1902 he was promoted to Oberst and appointed to the managing bureau of the General Staff, of which department he was appointed head in May 1903. The same year, he married Stefanie Tomka von Tomkahaza und Falkusfalva, a Hungarian noblewoman, with whom he had a daughter. In 1908, Arz was again promoted, this time to the rank of Generalmajor, and was given command of the 61st Infantry Brigade. Having been steadily promoted and seen as a promising and competent officer, he received an "outstanding" evaluation from his old commander, Archduke Eugen, during 1911's fall maneuvres. 1912 saw him promoted to command a division, the 15th infantry at Miskolc. Soon afterwards Arz attained the rank of Feldmarschall-Leutnant and in 1913 was reassigned to the war ministry in Vienna to head up a section.At the outbreak of war in the Summer of 1914, Arz von Straussenburg requested a transfer to a field assignment and was again given command of the 15th infantry division, which participated in the closing stages of Komarów.

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習をはじめてまもないものです。次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.While he was talking , the author became very ( ) about the subject he was writing about. [entertainer/enthusiastic/experienced] 2.Ken has already ( ) his final paper. [substituted /submitted/subjected] 3.Staff ( ) is one of the elements a manager has to oversee. [elements /effect / efficiency] 4.This room becomes very hot and ( ) in summer. [humid/hostile/humble] 5.All the line workers in the factory have to follow strict safety ( ). [process/procedures/production] 6.Since our budget is very tight shis year , we have to seriously discuss the ( ) of remodeling the office. [survey/estimation/capability/feasibility] 7.The company had to sell off most of its ( ) after it began losing money because of a flaw in its product. [investigations/investments/inventories/integrations] 8.Because the ( ) system is inadequate ,a the air in this factory is dusty and can cause damage to the machinery. [circulation/breathing/respiration/ventilation] 9.One of my colleagues is being transferred to our ( ) in Singapore next month. [subordinate/adjuvant/subsidiary/adjunct] 10.The ( ) of contaminated water into the river has led to the deterioration of the bay area's abunadant resources. [omission/emission/transmission/operation] 11.The sleep ( ) by some drugs shows different brain wave paterns than normal rest. [induced/introduced/seduced/refused] 12.The recent ( ) of local citizens indicates that most don't agree with the idea of inviting a big manufacturing company to build a plant in this residential area. [poll/election/vote/tally] 13.The victims taken to the hospital after the explosion were all in ( ) condition. [worrisome/severe/critical/urgent] 14.Most of the medical expenses you had last year are ( ) when you file your tax return. [producible / reducible/contradictable/deductible] 15.The two companies had been negotiating the deal , for seceral weeks , but ( ) they came to an agreement. [eventually/equivalently/therefore/consequently]

• 和訳のほうお願いします。。

和訳のほうお願いします。。 学校の定期テストで文章を一部和訳する問題がでるのですが、指定された部分を正しく和訳するというものです。 その一部の英文がこれです・・ She was given many honors by the Peruvian government before she died, including Honorary Citizen of Peru and the title of Great Lady of Nazca. Everyone in the town of Nazca bad grown to love and respect this woman who had come from far away to reveal to them the secrets of their ancestors, secrets that had been hidden out in plain sight for two thousand years. これです。 彼女が死ぬ前にペルーの政府が多くの名誉を彼女に与えた。まではなんとなくわかるのですが、なんせ英語の知識が浅く、毎回のテストを範囲を暗記状態で受けているので、全然わかりません・・・ よかったらお助けお願いします。。

• 英語が得意な方おねがいします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の英文と問いにおいて正しい答えを教えてください My watch is the one on the left. I believe it's the best watch in the world. When my minute hand came loose , Ididn't trust anybody local to tighten it. So I sent it to WTAmerica. Even though it was 3 years old at the taime , they repaired it for nothing. And now it keeps perefect time again. Maybe that's why I have about two dozen WorldTime watches , 4 of which are eco-drives. That was 3 years ago , and havent had aproblem since. My oldest eco-drive is about 8 years old. It's in Iraq right now. The soldier wearing it is extremely happy with it. I may not get it ack. (1)What kind of blog is this comment posted on? 1.A blog for war protesters 2.A blog for watch lovers 3.A retired people's Internet community 4.A young people's chat group talking about the Iraqi conflict (2)Which of these statements is ture? 1.This blogger has nearly 20 wrist watches. 2.This blogger has a 3-year-old boy. 3.This blogger is in Iraq. (3)How did this blogger fix his watch? 1.By sending it toIraq. 2.By sending it to WorldTime of America. 3.By taking it to a local repair shop. 4.By changing it over to on eco-drive system.

• 和訳 bringing

合ってますでしょうか? Mrs Smiling had two interests in life. One was bringing reason and common sense to the hearts and minds of about fifteen gentlemen of good family and fortune who were madly in love with, and who had gone to work in such wild and distant places as xxxx and the Kwanhattons because of her refusal to marry them. Mrs Smilingは人生で2つの興味があった。 ひとつは、 彼女のことがすごく好きで xxxxのような険しくて遠い場所に働きに行った、 良い家族や資産家のジェントルメン15人くらいと、 彼女が求婚を断ったKwanhattonsさんに 心や精神に理性や常識をもたらしていること。 Mrs Smilingの旦那さんは亡くなり、それによって多くの資産を相続しました。 Mensに啓蒙しているおばちゃんってことでしょうか?

• 英語上級者の方和訳をお願いできないでしょうか?

One Day Last Year One day last year, when I was driving back to work after I'd had lunch, I had an amazing and unforgettable experience. It must have been two o'clock, or perhaps a quarter of an hour later - a quarter past two. It was an incredible thing really. I was sitting there, at the steering wheel of my new car, waiting for the lights to change, when all of a sudden the car started to shake this way and that, rocking from side to side, throwing me backwards and forwards, up and down. I felt as if I was riding a bucking horse. Worse than that, some mysterious spirit or hostile force seemed to be venting its vast fury upon the earth. And the noise! There was a kind of deep groaning and horrible awesome grinding which seemed to fill the air. And then, a short while after, the whole paroxysm had stopped, just as suddenly. Everything was calm and smooth again, quiet and peaceful once more. I put my foot down, just a gentle pressure on the accelerator - or the gas pedal as it's known in America - and drove off. Everything was utterly normal once more. So then: was this some very local and momentary earth-tremor which had struck us, or, I asked myself, was it a supernatural visitation, some fiery storm of diabolical wrath? Or was it, rather, merely that I'd drunk a double vodka or two during my lunch? ご多忙な中とは思いますが、何卒宜しくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • DCP-J567Nを使用している際に、印刷中に突然エラーが発生し、接続がオフラインになりました。
  • 再度接続状況を確認すると、通常使うプリンター設定になっており、一時停止やプリンターをオフラインで使用する設定でもありません。
  • どのような原因が考えられるのか、そして解決方法を教えていただきたいです。
回答を見る