• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳してください\(+×+)/)

Why do your palms sweat when you get nervous?

saysheの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

質問:なぜ、あなたが緊張すると、あなたの手のひらは汗をかきますか? 答え: 手のひらには体の他の部分より多くの汗腺があるので、手のひらは汗をかきやすいのです。 これの理由は、我々の先祖が危険から逃れるために木によじ登った時代にさかのぼると、思われます。 危険の恐怖は汗腺を活発にし、手のひらを湿らせ、そして、木に登るとき、この湿り気は我々の先祖により良い握りを提供しました。 鳥肌や体毛の場合と同様、汗っぽい手のひらは、もはや少しの役に立つ目的も果たしていませんが、何百万年の進化の後でさえ、まだ我々と共にあるのです。

ryr
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますっ(^^)/

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳!

英語の和訳をよろしくお願いいたします! With these sensors, she tests your body moisture, body warmth, and chemicals in your sweat. If she Iikes what she finds, she bites. But if you don't appeal to her, she'll turn to someone more delicious.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Get this asshole out of the White House!! When will it become undeniable that this moron should not be trusted with this amount of power. This guy is dangerous and stupid and his giant baby ego is running our country.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳を教えてください お願いします Question:what are the bodily changes that cause us to have a dry throat when we are nervous? Answer:You get a dry mouth during public speaking because when you are nervous the body gose into a “fight or fight”state. This is because the system of nerves is your body becomes active. It is seen throughout the animal kingdom,and has evolved to help animals deal with dangerous situations―when escaping from enemies,for example. The nerves, become active selectively,depending on how important they are for the response. Because eating is not considered to be important at this time ―you want to get out of the place―the nerves to your mouth that control the salivary glands are suppressed,so your mouth dries up.

• 和訳お願いします

Nancy Stevens,marketing manager for the San Diego Natural History Museum,said “When I heard about the local project with sustainability,where they use the natural resources of the Amazon responsibly,it just suited so beautifully with the mission of this museum”

• 和訳してください

和訳してください 宜しくお願い致します。 This is our busy season we are at about 6 weeks for a turn around. Do you want me to ship complete or would you like us to ship a partial when we get when we are over 50% or 75%.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Today was really nice. Although some of the big roller coasters were closed because they don't work well when it's freezing. But because of the snow it was so so so beautiful. There is this fairy tale village ... with all small houses with hobbits. When I was a small boy I loved it soooo much.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 What happened when the mid-20th-century lull came to an end? You guessed it: an extremely rapid warming of the planet. So, if past is prologue, this current plateau will end at some point, too, and a new era of rapid global warming will begin. That will put extra energy and moisture into the atmosphere that can fuel weather extremes, like heat waves and torrential rains. We might one day find ourselves looking back on the crazy weather of the 2010s with a deep yearning for those halcyon days.

• 和訳 with the paucity of sources

和訳 with the paucity of sources This case is representative, and even with the paucity of sources is one of our better recorded cases. この事例が代表格で、私たちのより記録の確かな事例のひとつは、 even with the paucity of sourcesである。 よく文意がとれません。ご教示ください。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I would hate for Stan to lose out on having a wonderful life with me at this stage of our lives.https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2030863 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

if I knew this razor was in this bad of shape I would not have bought it its pieced to gather with glue the blade will take days to get fixed. not pleased.