• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

この英文を訳してください!!お願いします><

He can get a wonderful view of the dark,silent world under the sea right in front of his eyes. "Deep Flight Iis so small and light that you can send it anywhere." says Hawkes. For years people have said the last place that we have not yet explored is outer space, not on earth. But we really do not have to leave our planet. About 75 percent of the earth's surface is covered with water,and we have seen only a small part of what lies under the sea.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数129
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15261/32927)

人は、目の前の海面下に、暗い静かな世界の素晴らしい光景を見ることが出来る。  「ディープフライトは、小さくて軽量なのでどこへでも送り込める」とホークスは言う。  人類が探索しないで残っている場所は、もうこの地球上には無く、宇宙だ、と長い間言ってきた。  しかし、この地球を実際に離れる必要は無い。  地球表面の75%は、水で覆われている、そして我々は海の底のごく一部しかまだ見ていないのだ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳がうまくいきません。

こんばんは. よろしくお願いいたします. About75 percent of the earth's surface is covered with water, and we have seen only a small part of what lies under the sea. 地球の表面の約75パーセントは水で覆われていて,私たちは海の下で広がっているただ小さな部分だけを見た。 の和訳でおかしな点がありましたら,ご教授お願いします。 よろしくお願いいたします、

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But with this increased awareness of the Muslim , there is a lack of appreciation of the nuances within our group. The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims are secular and, like me, quite godless. We do not pray five times a day , do not read the Koran and have not spent much time inside a mosque. We only turn to Islam when a child is born , someone gets married or someone dies.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The numbers of collision orbits found in the present calculations are shown in Table 4 for the representative sets of (e,i). From these numbers we can expect the magnitude of statistical error in the evaluation of <P(e,i)> to be a few percent for small e, i and within 10% for large e, i for r_p=0.005 are shown in Table 5, together with those of the two-dimensional case. Interpolating these values, we have obtained the contour of <P(e,i)> and R(e,i) on the e-I plane. They are shown in Figs. 14 and 15. From Fig. 15 we can read out the general properties of the collisional rate in the three-dimensional case: (i) <P(e,i)> is enhanced over <P(e,i)>_2B except for small e and i, (ii) <P(e,i)> reduces to <P(e,i)>_2B for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4, and (iii) there are two peaks in R(e,i) near regions where e≒1 (i<1) and where i≒3 (e<0.1): the peak value is at most as large as 5.      In the vicinity of small v(=(e^2+i^2)^(1/2)) and i, R(e,i) rapidly reduces to zero. This is due to a singularity of <P(e,i)>_2B at v=0 and i=0 in the ordinary expression given by Eq. (29) and hence unphysical; the behavior of collisional rate in the vicinity of small v and i will be discussed in detail later. Thus, we are able to assert, more strongly, the property (i) mentioned in the last paragraph: that is, solar gravity always enhances the collisional rate over that of the two-body approximation.      One of the remarkable features of R(e,i) found in Fig. 15 is the property (ii). That is, the collisional rate between Keplerian particles is well described by the two-body approximation, for (e^2+i^2)^(1/2)≧4. This is corresponding to the two-dimensional result that R(e,0)≒1 for e≧4. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 英文を訳してほしいんです!

海外のネットで買い物をしました。日本にいつ届くかをメールしたらこの返事がきました! 何を確認し返事を返せばいいのでしょうか? 助けてください!! We cannot send your order out until you can tell us how much we have put back onto your card – as we have refunded a small amount back onto your card. Once you have checked with your bank they can tell you how much was put back onto the card that was used. Once that has been established you can tell us what the amount is, otherwise we cannot send you out the order has it is a very large amount and we have to do further security checks as we have had a spate of fraudulent transactions lately.

• 訳をお願いします。

We have not yet fully broken free of the old snobbery, according to which is ungentremanly, and science is work. 文の構造もしっかり分かっていないので、直訳で訳していただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してください。

この英文を訳してください。 励ましのメッセージのようなんですが、どことどこがどうつながっているのか、わけがわかりません・・・ just be positive. i guess a lot of people might not understand you but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place and that we all can be great in our own little way...

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします

どなたか以下の英文を翻訳できる方が居ましたらぜひお願いいたします。 As this book seeks to demonstrate, the visual world and its producers, its users and its designers, are engaged in a heated debate over the status of design - who has ownership of it, who is qualified to do it, and how we receive and interpret it, It is in a period of evolution, and requires more developed and rigorous understanding. It may seem odd to say this , but whatever your view of the discussion in this chapter, it should ve clear that design is not simp;y a visual medium; it is a social and, as we have identified, a political one. It just happens to be most apparent visually in the messages sent to us by commerce, media and government, and the subtler but equally important messages we send each other in our everyday practices. Like an iceberg, 90 per cent of visual communication is hidden beneath the surface. And, just like an iceberg, it is the invisible 90 per cent that provides the raw power of visual communication. So, there we end this overview of some of the key ideas that are involved in the study and under standing of visual communication and its relationship with design. Undoubtedly, like some of the practitioners interviewed for the book, you will disagree with some of it. Hopefully some of it will have challenged your own positon on this subject.