• 締切済み

日本語訳お願いします( ; ; )

先輩から It is a pubescence about which it variously thinks now.  Only worry is a life.haha! とコメントを頂きましたがよくわからなくて(>_<) 「今はいろんなことを考える年頃だね、 心配はつきものだ。」 という感じなんでしょうか?? 教えてください( ; ; )

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.1

かなりめちゃくちゃな英語ですが、単語から意味を拾うとそう言う意味だと思います 2文目は 「人生に心配はつきものだ」ですね。

Sarahx3x4
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(>_<)!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Now that Nelly isn't a thing anymore, I can dig it. I'd wear the shit outta it! SNSのコメント欄のコメントです。 どうゆう意味でしょうか?

• 訳を教えてください

it 以下がよくわかりません。訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします! The way we eat now, especially in America, is not only wrong in itself, it produces the appetites which it then so abundantly and lucratively supplies.

• 下の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

The idea of process is one of the most frustrating things about American life. It allows no day of triumph. Only a William Lloyd Garrison could see emancipation as the end of the slavery problem. Most o his colleagues knew that the struggle had only begun. The process of obtaining equal rights for black Americans was to be a long and continuing process. So with other areas. Where does process mean fulfillment? With a three-day workweek? With four cars in every garage? On the other hand, the commitment to this concept has enabled Americans too materialistic? Then the nation is in the process of a cultural revolution. Is the national wealth unfairly shares? Then the nation is in the process of achieving economic democracy. The commitment to process has its virtues and its shortcomings. It is impossible to say which side prevails. It is also impossible to understand American life and thought without an awareness of this trait. a William Lloyd Garrison 「ウィリアム。ロイド・ギャリソンのような人」 emancipation 「奴隷解放」

• 日本語訳お願いします。

難しくて訳せません。 明日提出の課題なのですが、全く手が付けられません。 どなたか助けてください。 1. Never before in the history of civilization had it been so generally taken for granted that man's freedom, his dignity, his happiness, even what we call his "prosperity", were the only things that count. 2. There are no feminine characteristics more marked than a passion for detail and an unerring memory. Women can give you an exact and circumstantial account of some quite insignificant conversation with a friend years before; and what is worse, they do. 3. He had sunk in up to his chest. I anchored my ax and held fast. But he didn't need help. He crawled out by himself. He couldn't see the bottom. Crevasses are to mountaineering what sand traps are to golf; you put the ball in the sand trap once in a while, and that's part of the game. 4. It is gnerally accepted that death is the end of life. What we call "animals", it seems, are not aware of life itslf. And they do not know abou the existence of death,either. It is only human beings that "discover" death, are troubled about it, think about it, and even publish magazines featuring special articles on death. 5. The heat from a wood fire is irregular, sometimes very hot and then cooling suddenly. A charcoal fire, on the othe hand, burns slowly and with a steady even heat. And what is even more important in metal work, you can raise or lower this heart, at will, by the amount of blast you force from your bellows.

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 以下の日本語訳を教えてください

the post office wont take the bike the box is too big it can only go ups and that is $596 in shipping which is ridiculous, but I will do it if you want. I can give you a refund if you want, let me know. minus fees would be fare. ---------- 海外オークションで自転車を落札し、その出品者からのお知らせ文になります。 これはつまり、送料だけで$596ということなのでしょうか。 或いは、商品金額込みで$596なのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいです

I am studying japanese by my own sometimes coz i watch animes all the time wwww Do you? I kown some japanese word but i can't make it to a sentence…no gramma lol How about i try to speak it and you correct me haha iidesuga wwwww? 上記のみが送られて来て自分でも訳したのですが、いまいち文法が分からないのでお願いします!

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Michael Mulford's father Mark survived the battle as a teenager aboard the HMS Malaya, which was hit eight times with the loss of more than 60 men. Mr Mulford said his father, then 19, had watched as the bodies were sewn into hammocks and released over the side. He told the BBC: "I can't really imagine it because what he ever said about it was absolutely nothing - which speaks volumes for the horror of raw naval warfare. "This was duty, this was service, but whatever else, it was nothing you could talk about at the dinner table. It was not something to regale the grandchildren with. It was long ago, it was dreadful but it had to be done and was done." Mr Mulford added: "Today is a day for peace and reconciliation."

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/