• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)You (couldn't) stay on the computer so long, or you'll hurt your eyes. 2)I (may well) thinking of my missing dog. 3)The car broke down, and we (had to get) a taxi. 4)"Must I finish this assignment now?" "No, you (needn't). There's no hurry." 5)I recommended that she (should see) the professor. 6)You (can't have seen) Rika yesterday. She moved to England a week ago. 7)I'm sorry I didn't tell you that the store is closed on Mondays. I (should have told) you before you came all the way here. 8)Most office workers ( ) paid a lot less than lawyers. 1,are 2,get 3,must 4,ought to be 5,should be →2,get 9)( ) you help me? I have a problem with my car. 1,Can 2,Could 3,May 4,Will 5,Would →3,May 1~7は()内の穴埋め、8,9は不適切な語句を一つ選択する問題です。 できれば解説や訳を加えていただきたいです。 添削よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数312
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1)You (shouldn't) stay on the computer so long, or you'll hurt your eyes. そんなに長くコンピュータをしているべきではありません、さもないと目を悪くしますよ。mustn't も可。 2)I (cannot help) thinking of my missing dog. 私のいなくなった犬のことを考えずにはいられません。 3)The car broke down, and we (had to take/could not but take) a taxi. 車が故障したので、私たちはタクシーに乗らなければならなかった。…乗らざるを得なかった。cf. get in a taxi 4)"Must I finish this assignment now?" "No, you (needn't/don't have to). There's no hurry." 正解。 「この課題(宿題)を今やり終えなければなりませんか?」 「いいえ、それには及びません。急ぎではないです。」 5)I recommended that she ([should] see) the professor. 正解。 私は、彼女がその教授と会うことを勧めた。should は省略可。その時seeは原形。入試の文法で、結構出ています。 6)You (can't have seen) Rika yesterday. She moved to England a week ago. 正解。 あなたは昨日リカに会ったはずがありません。彼女は一週間前にイギリスに引っ越しました。 7)I'm sorry I didn't tell you that the store is closed on Mondays. I (should have told/ought to have told) you before you came all the way here. 正解。 その店が月曜日は休みなのをあなたに言わなくてごめんなさい。あなたが、わざわざこちらに来る前に、私はあなたに言うべきでした。 8)Most office workers ( ) paid a lot less than lawyers. 1,are 2,get 3,must 4,ought to be 5,should be →3. must 後ろに原形が来ないといけない。must be なら、一応可能。 たいていのサラリーマンは、弁護士に比べると給料はずっと少ない。 9)( ) you help me? I have a problem with my car. 1,Can 2,Could 3,May 4,Will 5,Would →3,May 正解。 手伝ってもらえませんか?車に問題があるんです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語和訳お願いします

Plants and animals must be able to get along with very little water to exist in the dresert. She must have missed her train. It is strange that you should make such a mistake.

• 英文の並び替え

こんばんは。 次のような3つの問題があるのですが(1)(2)は解いてみたのですが、(3)はよく分からないです。なのでアドバイスをもらえないでしょうか(><)また(1)(2)も間違いがあればご指摘下さい。 (1) It ( strange / you / to / sound / may ),   こう言うとあなたは変に思うかもしれないが、 →It may sound strange to you, (2) It ( should / is / surprised / that / so / you / strange / be ).   君がそれほどまでに驚くとは、不思議だ。 →It is strange that you should be surprised. (3) ( can / happen / no one / tell / tomorrow / what / will ).   明日何が起こるかだれにもわかりません。 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願いします。

• 至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)Akio probably wouldn't act that way if he (were) in Japan. 2)If it (stopped) raining soon,shall we go out for a walk? 3)"I couldn't finish my homework yesterday." "If you (had asked) me,I would have helped." 4)It's about time you (went) home. 5)(Had I known) it was going to rain,I would have brought an umbrella. 6)Naoto is a good skier. I wish I (could ski) like him. 7)If Rod had followed my advice at that time,he (would be) happy now. 8)(Without) your financial help,we wouldn't be able to carry out our plan. 9)Nicola swims very well as if she (were) a mermaid. 10)Ron might be earning a better income if he (had studied) more when he was a student. 英文が多くてすみませんm(__)m ()内の添削をよろしくお願いします。 よかったら日本語訳も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)I didn't know why they told me (to wait) on the corner. 2)The teacher made the students (left) the school immediately so that they could return home in safety before the rainstorm got heavier. 3)Keiko looked so (pleased) when she got her birthday present. 4)A college education will (take) you to get a broader view of the world. 5)My grandfather didn't know about my parents (wanting) a divorce. 6)How would you like to have your eggs (cooked)? 7)The audience were all made (cried) by the sad movie. 8)His parents did not (allow) him to study abroad. 9)In spite of her illness,Nancy found (her to enjoy) the sports event. 10)We won't (get) our son drive our new car,even if he wants to. 11)In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people (to speak) different languages. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)This is the (much) best book I've ever read. 2)Successful candidates will be appointed initially on (a three-years) contract. 3)(This my old camera) was a present from my father. 4)We have (another ten miles) to walk before sunset. 5)"You seem to have had that car for years." "Yes,I should sell it (while) it still runs." 6)Of their five children,one is in Tokyo and (the others) are in Fukuoka. 7)I think you need to be careful of Mr.Honda. He (is a clever liar). 8)I saw Jim talking with two women. I didn't know (either) of them. 間違えて質問を削除してしまったのでもう一度投稿します。 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。