• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をお願いします)

失われたジャンパー

saysheの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

2年生のある日。 私は学校から歩いて帰宅しました、そして、私が玄関のドアを歩いて入って来た時、驚いた母は私を見ました。 「キャロル」と、彼女は静かに、しかし、顔に混乱した表情を浮かべて尋ねました。「あなたのジャンパーは、どこにいったの?」 私はうつむいて、エナメル革のバックルの付いた私の靴; ひざのところで破れた白いレオタード; そして、白い(でも、汚い)綿のタートルネックを見ました。 母が私が、全部の服を着ていないと指摘するまで、私は気づきませんでした。 私は彼女とちょうど同じくらい驚きました、なぜならば、私たちは二人とも私がその朝ジャンパーを着ていたのを覚えていたからでした。 母と私は学校に続く通りを歩いて渡り、歩道を見て、運動場を全部調べ、ホールの中も調べましたが、私たちは私の格子縞のジャンパーを見つけることができませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating a great guy, “Max,” for about a year. Not too long after we met (we weren’t dating then), we started talking about family, siblings, etc. I mentioned I’d had a sister who died at a young age in a car accident. He said he’d lost a brother, “John,” the same way. It bonded us in a way, and it wasn’t long after that talk that we began dating. Over the Memorial Day weekend I went with Max to visit his family. They live in another state, and it was the first time I met them. Max’s mother was showing me some family pictures, and there were several of John. I know how hard it is for mothers to talk about their dead children, so I was as sympathetic as I could be. I mentioned my sister, and her car accident. Max’s mother looked at me kind of strangely but didn’t say much. Later I was talking to Max’s sister and again mentioned John’s death in a car accident. His sister corrected me and said it wasn’t a car accident, it was an OD. Apparently John OD’d when he was 18. This isn’t something I’d mind or find shameful. I know some addicts, and they are good people. It is the addiction that is bad. What I don’t understand is why Max lied to me. I can see lying to a stranger. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does. I don’t like people in my personal business anymore than Max does.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳してもらいたいです

The sun was just coming up. I was in my sleeping bag, still half-asleep. Suddenly I heard an animal approaching. I slowly raised my head and looked over my feet. A female lion was coming toward me. I wanted to wake my wife Delia but I was afraid to move, because we were now on the open fields of the Kalahari. The lion walked past us to a bush ten feet away, and lay down next to a big male lion. Delia was wide awake now, and whispered to me, “Mark, look at the scar on his leg. Isn’t that Bones? ” Yes, it was the lion we named Bones. I had performed surgery on his broken leg a few years before. Turning my head, I saw lions sleeping around us, nine in all. We were in bed with a group of wild lions! Even after having lived on the Kalahari for five years, it was still a surprising and wonderful experience. (1)What did Mark hear when he was in his sleeping bag? (2)What did Delia see on the lion’s leg? (3)How many lions were sleeping around Mark and Delia? 和訳して(1)(2)(3)の問題に英語で答えてもらいたいです。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

テストが近いのですが正確な和訳がわからなくて困ってます。どなたか和訳していただけませんか? In the end I thought, nothing for it, I'll just have to go for it, and I tried very hard not to notice the fact that the packet was already mysteriously opened. I took out a cookie for myself. I thought, that settled him. But it hadn't because a moment or two later he did it again. He took another cookie. Having not mentioned it the first time, it was somehow even harder to raise the subject the second time around. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice . . ." I mean, it doesn't really work. We went through the whole packet like this. When I say the whole packet, I mean there were only about eight cookies, but it felt like a lifetime. He took one, I took one, he took one, I took one. Finally, when we got to the end, he stood up and walked away. Well, we exchanged meaningful looks, then he walked away, and I breathed a sigh of relief and sat back. A moment or two later the train was coming in, so I tossed back the rest of my coffee, stood up, picked up the newspaper, and underneath the newspaper were my cookies. The thing I like particularly about this story is the sensation that somewhere in England there has been wandering around for the last quarter-century a perfectly ordinary guy who's had the same exact story, only he doesn't have the punch line.

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• 和訳をして欲しいです。

和訳をして欲しいです。 一応してみたんですが 絶対に間違いがいっぱいです ちょっと文が長くて申し訳ないです。お願いします。 They couldn`t believe I did it But I was so comitted (彼らは私がとても夢中になっていたことを信じれなかった) My life was so restricted for you (私の人生はあなたのために制限されてた) I just told them sat at night Couldn`t sleep and feel inside Thought I'd be plenty for you (私は彼らに夜 座って? 眠ることもせずにそばで感じて あなたでいっぱいにして) Exchanged my vows and said it all (私の誓いと言ったこと全てを取り替えて) Hold my life, let's prepare to fall (私の人生を握って、恋に落ちる覚悟をしよう) Even screamed at dinner for you (夕食のときですら あなたを求めて悲鳴をあげてた) My friends said you would play me (友達に あなたは私をもて遊んでるって言われた) But I just said they're crazy (だけど私は あなたたちはどうかしてるって言った) While I was crying frantic, was it true? (私気が狂って泣いているんだけど、それって本当?) Why should be sad? (どうして悲しませるの?) Heaven knows from the stupid freakin' things that you do (神はあなたがしたことは馬鹿馬鹿しくて気まぐれなことって、わかってた)??? I shouldn't get mad or sad, who knows just take it all as a sign that we're Though

• 和訳と構文について教えてください。

I was lucky enough to have a teacher who did't take my bad grades as a judgement of my abilities, but simply as an indication that I should study more. take A as B の構文の意味も一緒に教えていただけると助かります。