• 締切済み

「素直でよろしい」を英語で何というか?

「素直でよろしい」の英訳は? if you're obedient, that's ok obedience is good obedience and good どっちが正しいのだろうか

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.4

I like (value) your openness. 「君のオープンなところがいい。」 I like (value) your candidness. 「君の率直なところがいい。」 "Obedience" は「従順」を表します。「素直」と「素直に従う」との間には微妙な違いがあるような気がします。

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.3

これは重々しくいってはだめ、もっとも漱石の講座での氏の科白なら別だが......: So frank of you. ..... あたりが日常の科白、frank をいろいろ演出して雰囲気に合わせるのがコツ。例示された三つの表現はいずれも説教面が前面に出ているのが嫌みです。もしあなたがこの科白を吐く立場ならこれにされて置かれるのが知恵というものです。 ご参考まで。

alexdrv
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 「So frank of you」は何度も聞いたことがありますので、一番一般的に使われている訳だと思います。

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2
alexdrv
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 この訳は最も丁寧な感じがしますね。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

I like your honesty. とも。いろいろ訳の可能性は下記のようにあるようですね。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/%E7%B4%A0%E7%9B%B4%E3%81%AA/UTF-8/  if you're obedient, that's ok「言うこと聞くなら許す」みたいな感じもします。

alexdrv
質問者

お礼

投稿ありがとうございます。 こんな訳があるとは思わなかったです。

関連するQ&A

• この英語の訳していただきたいです

you feel incredible when you’re in training and really looking after yourself, but it’s a real lifestyle choice. I mean, you can’t really eat anything good if you want to stay that trim.

• この英語の意味を教えてください!!

この英語の意味を教えてください!! Anytime You're free is good for me. よろしくお願いします^^

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 海外のマッサージ店で使える英語を考え中なんですが・・・・

If good service , the chip is given you. これって変ですか・・・・?

• おさるのジョージの英語主題歌を直訳したい

アニメ「おさるのジョージ」が親子そろって大好きです。 主題歌の英語歌詞をNHKのサイトで見つけたのですが、 直訳するとどうなるでしょうか。 岩崎良美さんが歌われている日本語歌詞もとても良い歌詞なのですが、 原曲の英語歌詞をそのまま訳したものではないようです。 英語歌詞 You never do know what's around the bend A big adventure or a brand new friend When you're curious, like Curious George (Swing!) Well everything (everything!) is so glorious (glorious!) And everything (everything!) is so wondrous (wondrous!) There's more to explore When you open your door And meet friends like this You just can't miss (Whooooa!) Get curious (curious!) and that's marvelous (marvelous!) And that's your reward You'll never be bored If you ask yourself, what is this? Like curious, like curious, like Curious George

• 英語&日本語にしてください。

下記、日本語にしてください。 That's good. we do have to work on the 20-21 and 22 If you arrive in the morning you can get Port Stephens Coaches bus from central station at 2pm to oakvale farm. We can then meet you there 下記、英語にしてください。 (1)ポートスティーブンスまではバスで行くので大丈夫です。 (2)27日はシドニーまで送ってもらえますか? (3)ちょっと待っててね、また連絡します。 よろしくお願いします。

• 今日の英文星占いの翻訳をお願いします

Even if you're usually out in space or lost in thought, today brings you right back down to earth -- in a good way! Your amazing energy is just right for enjoying food, gardening and nature.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

LOL yea, I am, Don't worry about the mistake, ha ha, sometimes when I type it can get confusing reading it. But if you want to know about my back up career choice if I don't succeed with becoming a prosecutor. But that's if you want to know. So you want to be a counselor at law? Sounds good. I wish you the best of luck and hope you meet your goal ^_^ これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! This is a tentative reply. That’s because I can’t understand you partly yet. ha ha, habit :) well, if I succeed in becoming a lawyer, maybe I’ll be a counselor-at-law ( at this time ). ↓ correction, I’ve got it now. You mean you’re going to make a backup plan if the prosecutor thing should not turn out. Of course that's the stuff.

• 和訳してください

Wow, That's impressive. Hey, and how are you and your family? How is your home and city after the earthquake? All my good vibra is with you, unfortunately pray for Japan is all I can do now! stay strong(前回からの続きです)

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day